How does it play on PS5?

Radford999

I've just hit the 50-hour mark on PS5 and it's going great. The odd graphical glitch with the odd bit of loot becoming inaccessible, and I've caught my shadow T-posing once or twice, but that's literally the worst of it. I've had all of 2 crashes, and those have occurred within minutes of booting the game from rest mode which is fair enough.

It's really fun, and from someone who plays the tabletop RPG, the story is definitely on point! Like the other replies, I'd recommend it.

as someone above, I've done three playthroughs in about a month after it came out and went 0-100% platinum-wise on the PS5.

Never had any game-breaking bugs with missions or such, usually just visual glitches, NPC T-posing for a second or some janky textures that fix themselves.

At the very beginning (around patch 1.02) the game was still crashing once every 3-4 hours but with PS5 SSD loading back in wasn't so terrible.

By the time of my last playthrough around patch 1.05 most of it was sorted, I reckon now on 1.23 (?) it's even better but I'm waiting on DLC expansions to plunge back in.

Highly recommend it if you're on the PS5, none of the issues last-gen had.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/07/2021 at 0:41 PM, Radford999 said:

Seriously wtf is wrong with the sensitivity? It’s way too high and i can’t lower it. I can’t aim for shit 1f602.png

cant you change it? I think Default is 0.90, that makes ps5 sticks super sensative to the y

touch. really can't remember the setting name lol

still dont know if i wanna play this..the world looks blocky and muddy af. at least the very beginning.  

this needed 3rd person gta/witcher style. FPS could still have been an option.

Plus Keanu Reaves sucks.