Mousebot trophies uploaded and it has a Platinum

On 7/26/2021 at 2:27 PM, BGriff1986 said:

That behaviours sounds like the same issue you had before - trophies haven’t been uploaded to Sony’s servers by the dev. If the game has been out a while it may be worth giving them a nudge on social media

Yeah i thinks that is whats happening. Thank you

Edited by IvoryRose88

5 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

What's the trophy list look like?

Does it have a plat?

There are 2 stacks for this game (EU and NA) and both have a Plat: https://www.exophase.com/game/mousebot-escape-from-catlab-psn/trophies/

1 minute ago, XXIIlII said:

How's the game and why isn't there a forum for it?

The game has been a non-syncer for a week and only started syncing today so no forum will be made until the lists show up on-site.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

33 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Was the EU version of Cooking Mama: Superstar, delisted at some point? I ask, because I can't find it in the UK store.

I see no EU version 

Ob16lnq.png

Edit: Did a check on another database. EU would've been CUSA25356_00, but there's no evidence it released on PSNStore.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

What's the trophy list look like?

Does it have a plat?

The game does have a platinum and it will take some time to complete. There are 10 stages and each stage has 6-10 levels. Stage 1 and 2 have 6 levels. Stages 3 and 4 have 8 levels. And stages 5 -10 have 10 levels. So there 88 levels total. The trophies are for finding 10 easter eggs. 1 in each stage. They are easy to get. One for beating the game and the rest of the trophies are for getting every heart piece in each stage, All cheese pieces in each stage, for completing all stages without dying, And for beating each stages time trial. The game increases in difficulty and the time trials can be challenging. I am 100% on 50 levels so far. I started at the end of game and worked my way backwards for time trials just to make sure i could do them. Everything is possible, you just have to memorize the patterns on the levels. 

Edited by IvoryRose88

7 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Have you gotten the plat yet and if so what's the estimated time?

It looks like a really fun game but I hope it's not one of those thirty minutes or less plats 

I am close to the platinum. I have 50 of 88 stages at 100% right now. The game is skill dependant and i would guess it takes roughly 10-15 hours to platinum. I beat all stages, and got all easter eggs yesterday. I also got 100% for the first 2 stages (12 levels) in probably 4 hours. I spent another 4 hours today getting 100% in stage 3 (8 levels), stage 4 (8 levels), stage 9 (10 levels), and stage 10 (10 levels). I started on stage 10 and worked my way backwards for the final 2 stages just to get the hardest ones done first. I should be able to finish the platinum tomorrow.

Edited by IvoryRose88

I will add that i am having alot of fun with this game. I was expecting another short platinum but found it to be a decent length. Well worth the 4.99. It increases in difficulty and introduces new obstacles in each stage. At first i thought i was going to have some difficulty obtaining the platinum because of time trials and no death runs. But all level pattens never change so they can be memorized. Do all the cheese in each level first. Then get heart piece in each level. Collecting heart pieces will build a meter that gives you more lives permanantly. You start game with 2 lives per level but will eventually get to 12 lives per level if u collect every heart piece. There are tons of checkpoints in each level. When doing levels, do all the cheese 1st, then heart piece (sometimes you can do both in one run). Then go for the time trial. You will get the no death automatically because if you die, you wont be able to meet target time anyway. 

14 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I see no EU version 

Ob16lnq.png

Edit: Did a check on another database. EU would've been CUSA25356_00, but there's no evidence it released on PSNStore.

I got it physical last week off amazon. Might be retail only. 

21 hours ago, IvoryRose88 said:

I will add that i am having alot of fun with this game. I was expecting another short platinum but found it to be a decent length. Well worth the 4.99. It increases in difficulty and introduces new obstacles in each stage. At first i thought i was going to have some difficulty obtaining the platinum because of time trials and no death runs. But all level pattens never change so they can be memorized. Do all the cheese in each level first. Then get heart piece in each level. Collecting heart pieces will build a meter that gives you more lives permanantly. You start game with 2 lives per level but will eventually get to 12 lives per level if u collect every heart piece. There are tons of checkpoints in each level. When doing levels, do all the cheese 1st, then heart piece (sometimes you can do both in one run). Then go for the time trial. You will get the no death automatically because if you die, you wont be able to meet target time anyway. 

I'm about midway through stage 4 and so far have all the cheese, heart pieces and no death run

As you said it's much easier to focus on one at a time, glad there isn't anything trophy-related for doing it all in one go

Do you get some sort of upgrade for a speed boost or something? Without it time trials seem impossible even on the early levels unless there are shortcuts I'm missing or completely overlooking the controls 

Have the trophies not synced with the servers yet? You say you have the plat but so far it shows 0.0 obtained for it. 

12 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

I'm about midway through stage 4 and so far have all the cheese, heart pieces and no death run

As you said it's much easier to focus on one at a time, glad there isn't anything trophy-related for doing it all in one go

Do you get some sort of upgrade for a speed boost or something? Without it time trials seem impossible even on the early levels unless there are shortcuts I'm missing or completely overlooking the controls 

Have the trophies not synced with the servers yet? You say you have the plat but so far it shows 0.0 obtained for it. 

There is no speed boost that im aware of. I was able to do 100% in every stage except for the time trail in stage 5 level 10. I have spent 4 hours on this one trial alone and cannot get it. The time is 50.20 and i  was able to get 50.21 one time. I cannot for the life of me do it any more perfect. Unless there is something im unaware of, it seems impossible. Almost like a glitch on the time. I was able to get within a tenth of a second consistantly but i have no idea how i can play the track any better. This one time shouldnt be this hard compared to the rest. I hope its possible. Ill try again tomorrow.

Edited by IvoryRose88

21 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

There is no item to increase speed. Unfortunately,all shop items are cosmetic only. The time trials are very strict and need to be near perfect to beat times. The earlier ones seem harder even though the levels are easy. 

Platinum Obtained! The make or break for the platinum will be lab 5 (stage 10) time trial. I was finally able to beat the 50.20 time with a 50.18. It feels impossible but its 100% doable with enough practice and lots of perserverance. It still says 0.0% on my profile so i guess psn havent updated statistics yet.

Edited by IvoryRose88

8 hours ago, IvoryRose88 said:

There is no item to increase speed. Unfortunately,all shop items are cosmetic only.

Platinum Obtained! The make or break for the platinum will be lab 5 (stage 10) time trial. I was finally able to beat the 50.20 time with a 50.18. It feels impossible but its 100% doable with enough practice and lots of perserverance. 

Congrats on the plat!

But what I'm asking is is there a trick to time trials?

I notice you can unlock arcade mode when you complete the game which says it has higher speeds so is that it?

3 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Congrats on the plat!

But what I'm asking is is there a trick to time trials?

I notice you can unlock arcade mode when you complete the game which says it has higher speeds so is that it?

Unfortunately, there arent any tricks that im aware of. Aracde mode doesnt help. Its just an endless mode of stages where u go faster but they dont work with time trials. I tried this as well thinking the time trials were so tight that there had to be a turbo boost item or something i was unaware of.  I even tried jumping at the start of race hoping it would give me a slightly faster start. (It doesnt). Its actually slower. Ive even tried jumping the entire race thinking maybe that was faster but it was slower as well.

The trick ive noticed is to always try and go in the straightest line possible to the next corner. In this game, you dont benefit from swinging out and cutting the corner perfectly since you dont slow down when turning. So what i did was lets say you start out and your fist turn is a right turn. I would draw an imaginary line from my point to the corner of the next turn. I would maybe stay out an inch so i could cut the corner perfectly. But i would only turn the corner to angle my car to face the next corner. If the next turn was another right, i would cut the corner and leave about 2 inches between me and rhe wall. Just enough room to make another tight turn if needed.  As soon as i cut the corner, i would again draw a straight line to the next corner. These times can be so tight, that even driving perfectly, you wont make the time unless you take the perfect shortest distance from point A to point B. The harder stage time trials were actually easier in my opinion since those are mosr about dodging obstacles. I usually had over a second or more to spare on almost all of those tracks. The early tracks tended to be the most annoying ones. I guess since they are easy, the developers made the time trials ridiculously tight.

DO NOT keep swaying your car back and forth trying to stay straight. Only adjust your angle one time if needed to try to get it on the next line to the next corner. I cannot state this enough. Even small sways back and forth can ruin a run. Its ridiculous. On the later stages with tons of obstacles, you do not need to have the line as perfect to beat the times as its more about memorizing trap patterns.  I would much rather do the hard stages over the early ones. But stage 5-10 's time is beyond unfair imo. 

DO NOT use the L1 or R1 side push move. This slows you down. And DO NOT turn your car in the air to change direction. This drastically slows you down. So keep your jumps straight and dont use side push moves to dodge things. Use trial and error to figure out the best line against buzz saws and smashers. In time trial mode, you will be able to take shorter easy paths since you dont have to worry about cheese.

Edited by IvoryRose88
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...