Trophy guide dissapeared from forum

tranquilu

Hi guys. Today I was using this trophy guide

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/best-of-board-games/guide/

And for me all the trophies after the roadmap were filled with hints of how to get each trophy (for example the chess challenge trophies contained all the solutions). For some reason it just disappeared now and they are in blank. 

I tried to go to the forum, but there is no trophy guide topic there. 

Below I'm gonna put some images so you can understand better what I'm saying :)

W8m5yGl.jpg

gn4CbVF.jpg

45 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Does that sometimes, site is a mess imo and has been since it changed. It was my go to place for guides but i hardly ever use it anymore. Only thing i use it for now is the server shutdown thread. 

They dropped the ball in a huge way. I can notice that Google thinks that too, because more and more PSNP trophy guides get ranked above the ones at PST and it used to be very much the other way round.

• Like 1

Haha. Sorry guys. I don't know how on earth I posted here ?

I was searching there for solutions and I thought that I had posted this issue there too, instead of here. >. <

But I realized that I was logged in there. Because of that I couldn't see the guide. But after I entered the guide link at an incognito tab all the content appeared for me. :)

Sorry for my double error ??

Edited by tranquilu

3 hours ago, tranquilu said:

Haha. Sorry guys. I don't know how on earth I posted here 1f605.png

I was searching there for solutions and I thought that I had posted this issue there too, instead of here. >. <

But I realized that I was logged in there. Because of that I couldn't see the guide. But after I entered the guide link at an incognito tab all the content appeared for me. :)

Sorry for my double error 1f605.png1f614.png

Turn the trophy auto-sync off in your on-site profile, then the Guide should work properly :). RX knows about this problem and is working on a fix.

• Like 1