I suck at zombies. Should i solo spaceland?

I read somewhere, that due to the way some bosses are set up, its easier to solo the zombie trophies, than playing as a team. Apparantly having a team makes it harder. Thing is, i blow at zombies. Am i still better off soloing? Or is it a myth to begin with?

I solo'd Spaceland. There is an alien boss for each player in the game, so 4 players would be much harder as there will be a lot of opportunities for getting insta-killed. If you know what you're doing the boss fight is manageable solo, you just want to train the zombies in a circle around the spawn area and the bridge, whilst popping a few shots into the alien when you can. But the #1 rule is NEVER be greedy with shooting the alien, otherwise you might die, never do more than a couple at once. Be patient, and you'll kill that mf. 

Edited by willmill97
  • Like 1

Zombies in Spaceland is the hardest EE to complete in Infinite Warfare. For every team member there will be a extra boss at the end. And with four players it’s really hard. We had a team of four and we all started a solo run at the same time. One of us made it, and then the others joined in the game to all get the trophy.

The best way to go about this is if you just want the trophies is to find someone with Director’s Cut unlocked. Which you get once you have completed all Easter Eggs in the main game and DLC. This makes zombies a lot easier!

Edited by Baker
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Baker said:

Zombies in Spaceland is the hardest EE to complete in Infinite Warfare. For every team member there will be a extra boss at the end. And with four players it’s really hard. We had a team of four and we all started a solo run at the same time. One of us made it, and then the others joined in the game to all get the trophy.

The best way to go about this is if you just want the trophies is to find someone with Director’s Cut unlocked. Which you get once you have completed all Easter Eggs in the main game and DLC. This makes zombies a lot easier!

Can you explain why it becomes easier?

Definetly not, try to find at least one good partner, even better if that person has Director's Cut. I'm pretty good at zombies and didn't manage to do it solo, the hardest step for me wasn't even the boss fight (because you can practice that), it was protecting the SETI-COM, even following some tips, it's hard to keep the zombies away for 2 minutes.

• Like 1

Director's Cut gives you: 

-25,000 points from the start (person can transfer money to you via ATM) 

- Permanent Perkaholic (All perks active) 

- All weapons in the box are Packed 

- PaP machines are automatically upgraded without quest steps. 

I believe that is it. It has been a few years since I unlocked it.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

Can you explain why it becomes easier?

@zachhero Has given all benefits from Director’s Cut except you can also find the Wonder Weapons inside the Magic Wheel (Mystery Box).

It’s basically easy mode.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

Maybe u wanna help a brother out? :P

Hahaha, sorry my man, but failing it solo more than 5 times was very frustrating and I'm not planning to get back to the game yet, also I don't have Director's cut to help you out. I recommend you to take a look at the boosting sessions for this game, the zombies communitty in this game is very friendly and you will find a lot of people offering to carry you out ;)