Delete my profile

Good Morning,

I want to remove my profile with username "isanchezgl" from your website, and all my data please 

https://psnprofiles.com/isanchezgl

When trying without contacting you, he asks me to put a code in the "about me" section of my profile, but I don't have a Playstation console and I can't do it.

Also, I have deleted my profile by contacting Sony Playstation, and that profile no longer exists.

Let's see how we can solve it, thanks

If you have the PS App then you can change your about me on your profile without having a console. You can also change your about me on the website without the app. If you can access PSNProfiles then you can also access the features that enable you to remove your profile. However if your profile is deleted by Sony and you can't access your PSN account at all then it's understandable why you're in this section of the website. But don't hold your breath because it's only the site owner that can do this and he's not very active on his own website anymore. 

12 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Sony hasn't deleted your profile, I can still see it with the PS app.

They stop accounts from being accessible if they go a long time without being signed into. Given the OP hasn't earned a trophy on the account since 2018, there's a good chance that might have happened here.

17 minutes ago, Sergen said:

They stop accounts from being accessible if they go a long time without being signed into. Given the OP hasn't earned a trophy on the account since 2018, there's a good chance that might have happened here.

Maybe, but I went six years without using my account and it still worked fine, so making an account inaccessible after only three years seems unlikely.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Maybe, but I went six years without using my account and it still worked fine, so making an account inaccessible after only three years seems unlikely.

It may also depend on the country. You're a USA account while the OP is in Spain. Some countries have laws that prevent Sony from removing access to an account if it has purchased content on it. I don't know the specifics entirely, I just know that some accounts that have gone over 2 years without being signed into have had their access revoked.

Yes they do delete accounts, and it's certainly sooner than six years. It's probably 2 years, maybe even 18 months. You can't sign back in anymore and your "Last sign in" information disappears completely. I think they may spare accounts with bought content on them when it's above a certain value. I've had two accounts with under $20 worth of bought content deleted. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Looks like a Sony ToS update in 2016 allows them to delete accounts that have been inactive for at least 2 years, but they only implemented it in Europe. Link here.

Wow that sucks. I wonder what criteria they use to determine which accounts get axed.

Is there any way to retrieve an account that Sony bins due to inactivity :(?

26 minutes ago, LOWERCASESUCKS said:

It's a shame to see those trophies go. Some really good plats on that account too.

All the best.

Well I'll just say that the account is flagged and some of those really good plats are cheated. That's not to shame the person who made this thread, I'm just stating facts... Their most recent thread before this one is a dispute thread that ended up in the CRT keeping the game flagged.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

Well I'll just say that the account is flagged and some of those really good plats are cheated. That's not to shame the person who made this thread, I'm just stating facts... Their most recent thread before this one is a dispute thread that ended up in the CRT keeping the game flagged.

Ahh. Well that's even more of a shame to be honest. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, profile does not longer exists

On 12/8/2021 at 9:17 PM, Sergen said:

By the way, I think that GDPR should give you the right to request removal of this information so if a feedback forum thread doesn't work you should use "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page to send a message.

I contact with them but no response

On 12/08/2021 at 9:31 PM, Sergen said:

Oh, I read this topic backwards. I originally thought some of those 100% were really great.

Edited by enaysoft

On 30/08/2021 at 8:23 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I don't see why it matters if that profile is on this site you don't have to view it just move on with your life lol.

he has the right to delete any traces involving his name, wtf, who are you to think not?

25 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Well i never said he doesn't have the right for it to be deleted, I simply said I didn't see why it matters so maybe you need a chill pill.

and maybe you need to stop posting in threads that are asking for help if you're not going to add anything, no one needs your opinion