[Video] Fastest Achiever

HoorayForTyler

14 minutes ago, Montyzu said:

This is incredible, congrats.

I will use it when going for the plat myself, already got 100% on both Bioshock and the Remaster on PC so just want to do it quick.

Thank you so much! The video can definitely help with showing how to get through pretty much every single area in the quickest amount of time. ☺️ I also recommend @Optinooby’s walkthrough videos on YouTube as his guides are very thorough, and he has excellent commentary. 

1 hour ago, HoorayForTyler said:

I hope to see more people become interested in maybe attempting a speedrun for this game!

Lols, I love to hear you say this: your 3:31 is the reason I didn't attempt a speedrun for this game, then you came along and spanked my 10 hour run on BS2.  I live in constant fear that you'll come after my Infinite runs next. *looks over shoulder*  (They're pretty easy to beat, by the way, the pathing is great but the execution could be improved by at least 3 or 4 hours.) :)

Great run though, can't wait to see a sub 2 hour run up on the boards.  Good luck!

Dayeeum Tyler, well played my dude!! That is a damn impressive time, regardless of whether or not you used the difficulty glitch. It's something anyone can do, so I say it's fair game in that regard. Looking forward to seeing you bust some other records wide open ?

Wow excellent work mate, just over 2 hours is insane!!! You thought you were done right but couldn't help dipping back in for a potential sub 2 hr xD

Mine was under 5 hour, but I really can't be bothered to refine it more, Walkthrough done, I'm happy ;)

44 minutes ago, FeelTheCosmos said:

Lols, I love to hear you say this: your 3:31 is the reason I didn't attempt a speedrun for this game, then you came along and spanked my 10 hour run on BS2.  I live in constant fear that you'll come after my Infinite runs next. *looks over shoulder*  (They're pretty easy to beat, by the way, the pathing is great but the execution could be improved by at least 3 or 4 hours.) :)

Great run though, can't wait to see a sub 2 hour run up on the boards.  Good luck!

I always enjoy a little competition! ?

The PS3 version is way tougher to get a shorter time on as you have to actually create 100 items with the U-Invent machine vs reloading a save multiple times ? and you can’t perform the difficulty glitches on updated version either, pair all of that with the cheeky frame rate and it’s very easy to choke during a run, getting that time was no walk in the park!

As far as your Infinite time goes, you don’t have anything to worry about for a long time lol! I’m still routing the game and won’t do a complete run for it for quite some time. I don’t know that game as well as I do BioShock/BioShock 2. 

And thanks for the words of encouragement man. ?

50 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

Dayeeum Tyler, well played my dude!! That is a damn impressive time, regardless of whether or not you used the difficulty glitch. It's something anyone can do, so I say it's fair game in that regard. Looking forward to seeing you bust some other records wide open 1f601.png

I really am hoping more ppl can get into doing speedruns for the game, definitely a cakewalk once you learn where all of the collectibles are. 

And thanks bro, definitely plan on going for a bunch more records over the coming years!

42 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

You have some great runs, Tyler. Some of the better ones on this site for sure. 

Thanks Potent, much appreciated dude!

22 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Wow excellent work mate, just over 2 hours is insane!!! You thought you were done right but couldn't help dipping back in for a potential sub 2 hr xD

Mine was under 5 hour, but I really can't be bothered to refine it more, Walkthrough done, I'm happy ;)

?? Now that I know it’s possible I have to attempt it! 

And under 5 hours is still excellent man, cheers to that time. Can’t wait for future guides, always love supporting your vids. ?

• Like 2