Amazing game.

I finished getting the trophies that I could about an hour or two ago and I wanted to say that this game is amazing and a great tribute to Michael Jackson. 
I really enjoyed playing through this but unfortunately you cannot get the plat for this anymore because Facebook has been cut from PS3 for years now.

there are still trophies you can grab which are very easy to do and if u saw my profile I got 30% of them which is fine because those were the amount I could get (really wish I could get the gold ones but even after washing my disc it still wouldn’t play the few songs I needed to get them) .

but nonetheless if u do consider playing this i’d Definitely recommend it’s very enjoyable.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

The singing side of the game was very enjoyable for me. Not a huge "dance" fan at all so those trophies sucked for me lol. Only got one dance trophy I'm pretty sure lol.

Was worth the hours I put into the singing trophies I did get though. Struggled getting any of the Hard songs 5-stars on singing though.

Congrats on getting 5 stars on the singing parts. I didn’t even have a proper mic and even tho I sang perfectly on some lines I didn’t even get a ok so I didn’t even go for the 5 star ones, just got the total songs played. 
for Dancing ones I also just did the songs played because there’s no calibration and it doesn’t tell you how far away you’re supposed to stand so no matter how good I did the dancing I only could get 4’s. 

5 hours ago, samijon2004 said:

Congrats on getting 5 stars on the singing parts. I didn’t even have a proper mic and even tho I sang perfectly on some lines I didn’t even get a ok so I didn’t even go for the 5 star ones, just got the total songs played. 
for Dancing ones I also just did the songs played because there’s no calibration and it doesn’t tell you how far away you’re supposed to stand so no matter how good I did the dancing I only could get 4’s. 

Oh I never got the 5 stars. I did re-read what I wrote and it did sound confusing haha.

But it's a very hard game to get the 5 stars on if you ask me, especially when compared to other singing-oriented games like Rock Band etc.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

The Vita version appears to be better because it's just touch screen stuff instead of singing? Is it ever was available on the PSStore, it's certainly been delisted by now.

Yeah it's been delisted for years, sadly. Retail copies are still available though and pretty darn cheap. At least in EU they are.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

Yeah it's been delisted for years, sadly. Retail copies are still available though and pretty darn cheap. At least in EU they are.

Good job they're cheap, as it looks like you'll need to buy two copies if you want 100% ...