Is it still possible to make the game 100%?

kikataa

Is it still possible to make the game 100%? I've had Premium Edition for a long time and I'm thinking of finally starting it, but I've already burned out with an EA game with FIFA18, they fucked me up there and I can't finish the platinum. So how are things with this game right now? Otherwise, I also have PvsZ 2 from EA, but there I realized that DLC is now impossible for 100% :( SAD.

• Like 1

All DLC except to weapon and operation can be boosted in rented server with the pre-round option disabled.

The operation needs to be done on the public server but these operations are dead so you need at least 10 to sit in the lobby and wait for a long time before randoms start showing.  

Weapon kills need to be boosted with someone who has all weapons unlocked and is willing to drop them for you. this step needs 3 players to make fast spawning for the one who will be dropping the weapons. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, cometowner said:

All DLC except to weapon and operation can be boosted in rented server with the pre-round option disabled.

The operation needs to be done on the public server but these operations are dead so you need at least 10 to sit in the lobby and wait for a long time before randoms start showing.  

Weapon kills need to be boosted with someone who has all weapons unlocked and is willing to drop them for you. this step needs 3 players to make fast spawning for the one who will be dropping the weapons. 

It sounds quite annoying, but I will still try before EA stops some server. I hope that there will be good people who will respond to a session on the site ?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kikataa said:

It sounds quite annoying, but I will still try before EA stops some server. I hope that there will be good people who will respond to a session on the site 1f642.png

I don't think the server for this game will shut down next 10 years at least. 

PS3 battlefield servers are still running to date with no comment on server status. 

• Like 2

On 08/09/2021 at 0:18 PM, JimNGary4Jay said:

You need at least 20 people for 2 trophies tied into the operations modes. Everything else can be gained on a private server with 1v1. You will need all relevant dlc weapons unlocked or dropped too

I usually see a full european server of tsar operation towards 9pm utc. So no, now you don't need 20 people to start an ops, you can wait in one that have 1-2 players in it and hopefully it will fill up with time. Yesterday I went in one in which it started from 3 people to full server in 1/2 hour.

Edited by FlyinSpaghetti69
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FlyinSpaghetti69 said:

I usually see a full european server of tsar operation towards 9pm utc. So no, now you don't need 20 people to start an ops, you can wait in one that have 1-2 players in it and hopefully it will fill up with time. Yesterday I went in one in which it started from 3 people to full server in 1/2 hour.

But 20 is the minimum needed before the match begins.....unless of course they have changed the requirements 

• 2 months later...

Just finished off all the DLC trophies, so I'd reiterate that at least most of it is still possible but will take a lot of time because you need to wait for the weekly rotations of each DLC to come up for populated lobbies. It took me about a full month to finish it off.

But I was lucky enough to already have some of the DLC trophies from years ago that will be harder now (Supply Drop wins and Gallipoli Operation), but they should eventually come back around in the rotation. The current rotation had the Turning Tides pack which allowed me a lot of opportunities to get the Destroyer kills, Sea Roadkill and Swimming kills needed. Thankfully you don't actually need to play Air Assault to get the airplane kills with the Behemouth Airship in the Apocalypse pack, I was able to do that on Operations/Conquest. Because that's one mode that I've never seen played since returning to the game.

But I also can't stress enough how frustrating, random and luck dependent these trophies are. Firefighter and Rough Seas in particular. You'll really need to do your research for how to do Advanced Studies, Modern Technology and Drei Vier Grenadier. That's not even getting into the huge time sink required for all the Weapon Variant trophies. Some of the challenges are really specific and tough. I only went after these because I was already experienced in the game and was playing mostly for fun.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, mckbros said:

If anyone needs the The Revolution is Coming trophy, best to hop on as the Name of Tsar maps are in the weekly rotation.

Any idea for how much longer?  For about a week yet?

I need to get around to starting this game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/25/2022 at 5:06 AM, DoctorxDx said:

I'm also thinking about starting this game and want to 100% it. Can anybody tell me if that's still possible? Maybe with boosting? How many people are required for it?

Totally possible. Only a few dlc trophies aren't really attainable through natural gameplay (mainly the game mode specific ones since several game modes have zero people playing them). But if you need/want, all online trophies can be boosted with a minimum of 1 other person on a rented server. 

See the answer above by @ScubaSteve-258 about playlist rotations

Edited by Jubjub1349
  • Like 2

I was able to do everything without boosting, except the 15 kills of enemies in the water (which is still possible on Fao Fortress a map that is played on a daily basis) and 20 flag captures while in a boat (I have done 9/20 so far legit), which can only be done on Heligoland and Albion afaik, both are rarely in the rotation of full servers.

Game Mode 'Supply Drop' is dead, but luckily there is a thread here explaining that you can just join empty servers and it counts towards wins.

The only "difficult" trophies are the two Operations trophies in the "Tsar" & "Turning Tide" DLC, because these are so rarely played.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...