Florida man breaks baby's legs when diaper change interrupted his gaming

Lady Lilith

http://kotaku.com/cops-say-man-broke-babys-leg-when-diaper-change-interr-1488205841

ku-xlarge.jpgSEXPAND

A Florida man is in jail without bond after authorities say he broke a one-month-old child's leg when he was interrupted from a video game to change the infant's diaper.12P

Paul Lejeunesse, 20, of Citrus County Fla. faces a charge of aggravated child abuse and, according to a report filed by child protection authorities, appears to have admitted to causing the injury. The grandmother of the baby said Lejeunesse had become increasingly frustrated with the diaper change attempts, noting that the infant would cry throughout, but would be silent if she made the diaper change herself, reported WTSP-TV of St. Petersburg.P

Lejeunesse's relationship to the child was not described in news accounts. He is said to spend most of his time at home, unemployed. The baby's mother lives at the home but attends school during the day. The incident allegedly occurred Dec. 11, when the baby's grandmother asked Lejeunesse to change the diaper. He was playing "an Xbox game at the time," reported WTSP "and became upset that he was interrupted."P

Lejeunesse told authorities that when he lifted the baby's legs during the change, he heard a pop and the infant's right leg went limp. He alerted the grandmother, the baby was taken to a hospital, where the fracture was discovered. The baby was treated and released.3P

Cops: Man upset at stopping video game to change diaper breaks baby' s leg

ku-medium.gif

What is it with Florida and this type of stuff?

Also, this guy should have gone to the nut house a long time ago if this wasn't the first time he went off like this (I assume it wasn't)

The only logical thing to do is ban video games. 

It is a shame there are pieces of shit like this out there, I can't imagine doing this to a child and he deserves whatever comes his way. I see some sick shit but someone messing with a child always pisses me off. 

Parker

• Like 1

This kinda reminds me of that guy that bit his friends dick for asking him to turn down his Xbox, & I think He got like 7 years, this ass-hole should get at least 25+ years.

& Parker, that first sentence you typed burned my eyes...

Wait a minute I need clarification on this story.

Did his friend have his dick out while playing? If not did the guy bite right through the pants/shorts? Why the dick that takes some effort because you would have to bend over and get between the guys legs to pull that off.

So many questions :o

Wait a minute I need clarification on this story.

Did his friend have his dick out while playing? If not did the guy bite right through the pants/shorts? Why the dick that takes some effort because you would have to bend over and get between the guys legs to pull that off.

So many questions :o

Actually I think they weren't even in the same house, I'm kinda surprised he got 7 years though, I mean how much damage can you do down there with no teeth?

Here's a thread about it.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/10071-angry-gamer-bites-a-friends-dick-for-telling-him-to-turn-down-his-tv-while-playing-xbox-360/?hl=+bites