What Guide(s) Are You Currently Writing? V.2

Roronora_Zoro666

@Roronora_Zoro666 tag you to see if this is still getting updated

anyways got some guides i would like some help with

On 9/21/2022 at 6:48 PM, serrated-banner9 said:

currently writing F1 2018 guide, would like some help because i don't have ps plus and i am a new guide writer to.

F1 2018

in progress

accepting help

not working with anymore at the moment

if you are intersed then please post here.

Starlit kart racing

in progress

accepting/requesting help

Hiq ace unlimted

in progress

Pinball breakthough gaming arcade (no i am actually serious about this)

in progress

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Completed my KOF XV guide yesterday in what would seem to become my magnum opus of guide writing (or fighting game trophy guides in general)!

Here's hoping I'll get into full gear on guide writing again soon, because I'm burnt out after all that work on KOF.

I'm burned out for 2022 trophy guides. But I am already starting my next one to kick off 2023 with Pac-Man Museum +. With 14 games in this one huge collection and how much of a grind it was to completing all of its missions, gathering 7,650 credits, etc. I'm thinking on also doing a gameplay guide to cover each game's missions more in depth, while the trophy guide itself will just be a run down of what to expect. These 2 guides will be a while before they're ready, especially with the holidays (and my secret santa marriage proposal to my girlfriend :blush:) coming up, so I am open to any sort of help if anyone would like to help put these two together. Feel free to message me on PSMessages or on Discord. Wish me luck everyone!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I'm burned out for 2022 trophy guides. But I am already starting my next one to kick off 2023 with Pac-Man Museum +. With 14 games in this one huge collection and how much of a grind it was to completing all of its missions, gathering 7,650 credits, etc. I'm thinking on also doing a gameplay guide to cover each game's missions more in depth, while the trophy guide itself will just be a run down of what to expect. These 2 guides will be a while before they're ready, especially with the holidays (and my secret santa marriage proposal to my girlfriend :blush:) coming up, so I am open to any sort of help if anyone would like to help put these two together. Feel free to message me on PSMessages or on Discord. Wish me luck everyone!

I was thinking of writing 1-2 more guides, but idk if I can submit them and get them published in time. As for next year, I have some big guides planned out and I may retire my 1 guide every month idea as I’ve been burned out. I’ve already hit 16. 

Good luck in your future engagement. Wish you two the best.

7 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I was thinking of writing 1-2 more guides, but idk if I can submit them and get them published in time. As for next year, I have some big guides planned out and I may retire my 1 guide every month idea as I’ve been burned out. I’ve already hit 16. 

Good luck in your future engagement. Wish you two the best.

Thanks Roronora, the engagement I’ve been planning since March, so I’m very excited about it. Also, I pretty much dropped the one guide a month memo myself since I put out a lot for 2022 from January-October.

These next 2 for Pac-Man Museum + will be guides #30 & #31. I’ll be surprised to gain a confidence boost like back in January. Seeing my Toy Story collectibles guide get nominated gave me such a boost in my Super Monkey Ball guide. Hopefully that happens again in January, but who knows.

22 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Thanks Roronora, the engagement I’ve been planning since March, so I’m very excited about it. Also, I pretty much dropped the one guide a month memo myself since I put out a lot for 2022 from January-October.

These next 2 for Pac-Man Museum + will be guides #30 & #31. I’ll be surprised to gain a confidence boost like back in January. Seeing my Toy Story collectibles guide get nominated gave me such a boost in my Super Monkey Ball guide. Hopefully that happens again in January, but who knows.

I’m looking forward to that Pac Man Museum guide, I’ve been eyeing it for awhile now.

I probably should’ve reigned it in around September after that triple submission. I didn’t even realize I’m already at 60 guides published. 

On 12/7/2022 at 8:51 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I’m looking forward to that Pac Man Museum guide, I’ve been eyeing it for awhile now.

Yeah it’s a great collection, but my god some of the missions or games were either frustrating with their controls or gameplay mechanics or the missions take so long to complete (Pac-Man 256 being the worst, where you need to get 10 power ups to Level 8, which averages over 4,000 coins per power up).

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? is also gonna be in the works when I’m not too busy with Pac-Man. So I plan on starting off with a bang for 2023 like I did back in January-February.

1 minute ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Yeah it’s a great collection, but my god some of the missions or games were either frustrating with their controls or gameplay mechanics or the missions take so long to complete (Pac-Man 256 being the worst, where you need to get 10 power ups to Level 8, which averages over 4,000 coins per power up).

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? is also gonna be in the works when I’m not too busy with Pac-Man. So I plan on starting off with a bang for 2023 like I did back in January-February.

Yeah I saw the trophies. I think the original Pac Man Museum was a lot harder. Honestly, it’s what has put me off from starting either of them.

I didn’t even know there was a Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? game. Is it on PS3? I used to love that show back in the day, but man some of those questions were high school or college level. 

3 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Yeah I saw the trophies. I think the original Pac Man Museum was a lot harder. Honestly, it’s what has put me off from starting either of them.

I didn’t even know there was a Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? game. Is it on PS3? I used to love that show back in the day, but man some of those questions were high school or college level. 

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader is actually on PS4 & PS5. Decided to grab it from the PS Store since it’s on discount and it’s crossbuy. It’s also different from the OG that we all know with Jeff Foxworthy. For instance, the game gives you points that can unlock more students, subjects, etc. rather than reward you with cash money prizes.

• Like 1

Hi,

Ive enjoyed many interesting guides on this website so Ive been keeping an eye out to repay the favour. I finally came across a game that doesn’t have a guide for it yet, so this seems like an ideal place to start. The game will be taken offline at the start of next year but that doesn’t bother me.

Medal of Honor 2010

PS3

in progress

I accept help.

Im not working with anyone currently

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sauron-The-Great said:

Hi,

Ive enjoyed many interesting guides on this website so Ive been keeping an eye out to repay the favour. I finally came across a game that doesn’t have a guide for it yet, so this seems like an ideal place to start. The game will be taken offline at the start of next year but that doesn’t bother me.

Medal of Honor 2010

PS3

in progress

I accept help.

Im not working with anyone currently

Im planning to write one myself, but you’re free to create your own. I may take about another month or two to finish mine.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Im planning to write one myself, but you’re free to create your own. I may take about another month or two to finish mine.

My GOD I didn't realise until now that you're the one who had written the multiplayer guide!

One of the things I was about to do next was contact the multiplayer guide writer, and here you are :o

Is it ok if I cover the single player exclusively? And I'll be referring to your guide for the multiplayer trophies.

I will be covering the Conspicuous Gallantry trophy however.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sauron-The-Great said:

My GOD I didn't realise until now that you're the one who had written the multiplayer guide!

One of the things I was about to do next was contact the multiplayer guide writer, and here you are :o

Is it ok if I cover the single player exclusively? And I'll be referring to your guide for the multiplayer trophies.

I will be covering the Conspicuous Gallantry trophy however.

Go for it, yeah. I appreciate you asking permission. The last guy never did ?

• Like 1

My trophy guide for Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? is ready to go. However, I am deciding not to put it in the review queue until the start of 2023, for I personally feel like I have put out enough guides for this year. Plus, I would like to give other people's trophy guides a chance to be published before 2022 ends. Until then, I will be having my hands full on 3 other guides:

1. Pac-Man Museum + Trophy Guide
  2. Pac-Man Museum + (Gameplay guide on the Pac-Master Trophy, any help is acceptable)
  3. Among Us: Hide N Seek DLC (plan on starting it soon)
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

My trophy guide for Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? is ready to go. However, I am deciding not to put it in the review queue until the start of 2023, for I personally feel like I have put out enough guides for this year. Plus, I would like to give other people's trophy guides a chance to be published before 2022 ends. Until then, I will be having my hands full on 3 other guides:

1. Pac-Man Museum + Trophy Guide
  2. Pac-Man Museum + (Gameplay guide on the Pac-Master Trophy, any help is acceptable)
  3. Among Us: Hide N Seek DLC (plan on starting it soon)

nice i can't wait to see your guides, i finished my first one for HIQ ace unlimited yesterday and added it to the review queue. good luck to myself and to you

• Like 1

So I just noticed that the staff will be busy with the election of the 2022 goty. I mean 618 guides ?. So Im guessing it will take a bit longer than usual... But how long does it normally take?

And Can I make additional improvements while my guide is in the queue for approval?

I know it's supposed to be ready before putting it out for approval, which it is. I just keep finding more stuff out about the game that I want to share in the guide.