What Guide(s) Are You Currently Writing? V.2

Roronora_Zoro666

I'm currently deep into production on my Borderlands 2: The Definitive Side Missions Walkthrough that will cover every single side mission in the entire game, including all the DLC ones so it won't be ready for quite a while yet. I've estimated it will take me at 3 months at the bare minimum to get this behemoth of a project completed, because I will have to do at least 1 full playthrough and 1 partial playthrough to get all the info I need so sorry in advance to whoever it is on the Guide Team who eventually has to sweep it 😱.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted a guide for Spectrewoods (PS5), and have resubmitted my guide for Submerged (PS4). @Roronora_Zoro666 had left a comment on the guide with some suggestions and requirements for the guide to be published and I do believe I have satisfied those points of concern. If so can that comment be removed upon the guide being published?

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US

7 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

I submitted a guide for Spectrewoods (PS5), and have resubmitted my guide for Submerged (PS4). @Roronora_Zoro666 had left a comment on the guide with some suggestions and requirements for the guide to be published and I do believe I have satisfied those points of concern. If so can that comment be removed upon the guide being published?

All pre-release Guide Comments are wiped when the Guide goes live :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

spacer.png

• Like 1

I'm currently working on a trophy guide for Death end re;Quest 2. This was supposed to be my first trophy guide, but after a certain game caught my attention, I had to change my plans. Sucks that I had to delay it a bit, but if anything, it gave enough experience when it comes to writing trophy guides. Also, I'm not sure if it would've turned out to be like it is at the moment, so maybe it was a good thing.

As for the guide, I've enjoyed writing it, but I had to put it on hiatus for a while, due to my own reasons. Once I got past that, I resumed writing it and lately I've been working on it as much as possible. All I can say about it, it's huge. In fact, it's going to be my biggest work I've done, in terms of everything. It's filled with lots of details on so many things, like the gameplay and such, as well as a ton of images. I'm also including a walkthrough on story-related trophies, something that I decided to include as well, and I got the idea for that just recently.

At the moment, I'm almost done writing it. There are a couple of things that I need to confirm, as well as record a video or two for certain trophies. Otherwise, it's almost complete, so for those who are looking forward to that, hang in just a little bit longer. I'll try to finish as soon as possible.
  • Like 1

I'm gonna start working on a trophy guide for Blood Waves (PS5) for Spooktober. For a survival arena game where you just survive against oncoming hordes of zombies, it is honestly worth giving a try when it's on discount. The platinum itself is also a joke in terms of difficulty because of an out of bounds glitch, where you can get yourself within the walls, start the wave, and kill all of the zombies stress free. Otherwise, the game is all about upgrading yourself well, getting better weapons, and moving around a lot, especially when you have zombies that shoot electricity, acid, and others being walking bombs that can severely hurt you if given the chance.

This is one of three guides I will be working on, with the other 2 being Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 (with 3 days early access from the Legendary Edition) and Spider-Man 2 (with PhoenixonSpeed, Trozenator, and DetectiveZipp).

• Like 2

Currently working on a guide for Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition for PS4. There is a PS3 version I have the platinum for and has the same trophies as the PS4 version, but I'm specifically writing the PS4 version.

I would certainly like to have one other person helping out as it is quite an in-depth guide for being more of a simple game, and due to factors like moving, prepping for a job promotion, and other family issues, I don't want this guide taking 6 years like my Submerged guide. Anyone with knowledge of either the PS3 or PS4 version, I'll gladly take on board. Or even just an editor as I’m getting a feeling I’m going into a bit too much detail, if that’s even possible.

Update 10/20: Guide text is mostly done. Just need to capture some video footage which will probably take a couple weeks or so due to moving.

Update 11/3: Guide text is complete. Footage should be captured and ready to include by the end of next week. Expected submission date to be the twelfth

Update 11/12: All videos have been captured, and some have been added into the guide. Need a few more days.

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US
Will also accept just an editor, guide update
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just began writing the guide for Wizard with a Gun (PS5). The game was fun and was pretty fair in difficulty, and the trophies were straightforward and not too bad. Unsure how long it'll take to finish but hopefully in a couple weeks. I do not plan on needing help writing the guide, but will update if I do require assistance.

Edited by Red_Khaoz
  • Like 1

Currently writing Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest - The Adventure of Dai as we speak! :)

Hopefully I won't run towards any complications writing it, especially when it comes to the Temple of Recollection's trophies and how I want to go about with their descriptions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Borderlands 2 side missions walkthrough (now retitled "Borderlands 2: A Vault Hunter's Diary") has reached the 75% completion mark, due to the Initial Draft being completed last night :). I'm now making all the fixes I can that don't require the game to be played, before settling down to deal with all the rewrites and new screenshots that need to be added before I Submit everything next month :).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've started a Guide for the Sniper Elite III DLC "Hunt the Grey Wolf". Text info is done, just need to add videos.

Update: guide ready tomorrow after last video publishes to Youtube

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US
timeframe update
  • Like 1

I am currently working on what will be the first trophy guide I’ve made for the site: Godzilla PS4. 🙂 This guide should also prove to be useful for the PS3 version of the game in a lot of ways. I’m going to be putting it back at the top of my priority list (server closures are always getting in the way). Looking to have it published within the next month or two!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...