How long would you estimate the Remastered to take?

kfree7

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty easy so far.  Playing on Superhuman straight out of the gates and am up to mission 6 I think.  Not bad so far, though it sounds like it might get pretty tough towards the end.

FYI for kill and stealth related trophies, it does not count anything upon checkpoint reload.  It only counts what you do from one checkpoint to the next.  Example is if say you get 5 of the 25 stealth melee kills at a checkpoint but die or reload that checkpoint it'll revert back to 0 of 25.  But if you get 5 of 25 and then hit the next checkpoint it'll count them.  Not sure if they carry over upon starting a new game or not either.  There are plenty of opportunities even on Superhuman to get them done though.  I'm only to mission 6 and already have done the 25 stealth melee kills. The statistics page on the main menu is misleading in that regard.

Not bothering with the thrown objects one this playthrough though, will do that on an easy mode clean up run because enemies don't die easy from thrown objects on Superhuman.

Edited by Snake2410

On 09/10/2021 at 1:57 AM, kfree7 said:

With no mp trophies, how long would you expect this game to be?

Excited to play this for sure. 

You could plat this in a day easily,  after about 1.5 days I'm on 83% and that was with missing the collectable trophies and a few misc killing trophies. 

After about half way you can just stealth alot of encounters , and armour is your friend on super soldier difficulty

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

It's pretty easy so far.  Playing on Superhuman straight out of the gates and am up to mission 6 I think.  Not bad so far, though it sounds like it might get pretty tough towards the end.

FYI for kill and stealth related trophies, it does not count anything upon checkpoint reload.  It only counts what you do from one checkpoint to the next.  Example is if say you get 5 of the 25 stealth melee kills at a checkpoint but die or reload that checkpoint it'll revert back to 0 of 25.  But if you get 5 of 25 and then hit the next checkpoint it'll count them.  Not sure if they carry over upon starting a new game or not either.  There are plenty of opportunities even on Superhuman to get them done though.  I'm only to mission 6 and already have done the 25 stealth melee kills. The statistics page on the main menu is misleading in that regard.

Not bothering with the thrown objects one this playthrough though, will do that on an easy mode clean up run because enemies don't die easy from thrown objects on Superhuman.

even on recruit it takes multiple thrown objects to take down a single soldier (depending on the object size). But you can easily throw the same object over and over again on that difficulty without risking to die.

Got the plat last week. Supersoldier difficulty took me around 7-8 hours with going for collectibles. It was my first time playing and it took awhile to adjust to not playing it like most shooters, but if you’ve played before like someone said it could take 5-6. Once I upgraded my stealth around the last 6 missions I just walked past everything. Clean up took around 15 minutes. 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman

6 hours ago, westersburg said:

even on recruit it takes multiple thrown objects to take down a single soldier (depending on the object size). But you can easily throw the same object over and over again on that difficulty without risking to die.

They kill too quickly for that, even with armor on unless you're oy dealing with one or two on Superhuman.  Easy is the way to go either way.

On 10/19/2021 at 2:18 AM, XXIIlII said:

Can I get the supersoldier trophy by mission select with all my upgrades or it has to be a new game?

Nvm, the upgrades are unlocked in new game.

Yeah, everything carries over.  Even collectables.  

As for platinuming.  It took me 12 hours and 45 minutes.  I had to go back into a few missions to mop up some trophies I missed or didn't bother trying on Superhuman and that took about 15 minutes.  Superhuman really isn't all that hard other than a few spots that are tricky if you don't have the right weapons. 

Pro tip for the last mission.  If you chapter select it you start with an M60 and a Jackal auto shotgun. Two guns that do not appear in the mission before it from what I could find. They along with some C4 and rockets that you can get during the mission make the end a cakewalk.

Edited by Snake2410