Awesome game!!! (30 or 60 fps)

This game is amazing .. This game looks and plays next GEN!! But I do like to say all the talk the last few years about 30 and 60 fps? Well, Its all crap talk to be honest I kept switching back and fourth to see a difference lol There really is no difference FOR ME now! I have good vision So, maybe my eyes are extremely better then I thought!! Cause 30 and 60 plays and looks the same sorry it just does! Its no even worth it I just laugh now When I see and hear fan boys say well its not in 60 fps LOLOLOL AND!! it the same LOL gezzz sorry it just is just stop it!! 

I'll accept whichever the devs implement. 60FPS, however, is always the better option. MGSV: The Phantom Pain and Mirror's Edge Catalyst, for instance, feel so good to play because they run at 60FPS. Nonetheless, I don't care about this stuff too much. :lol:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

There is a night and day difference between 30 and 60 FPS. 60 FPS doesn’t improve the graphics if that’s what you think since you mention your eye sight. It just make the game run smoother. Especially noticeable when there is a lot of movement.  But if you aren’t capable of telling the difference you might aswell play at 30. The difference between 60 and 120 FPS is almost not noticeable at all unless you are a pro in the field and know what to look for. 

For me I will never ever play games at 30 FPS if there is 60 FPS option since games play like dogshit that way compared to 60. Not only do they run much smoother on 60 but if it’s a multiplayer pvp game it gives you a slight advantage over 30 FPS players. 

If you truly can’t tell the difference and are not trolling you might have a really bad TV that doesn’t support 60 FPS. Only explanation I can think of since my dad who is a senior could tell the difference bet ween 30 & 60. 

My tv I bought new for my ps5 .. That I just got last week its a Samsung and it plays 120 fps so its a very good one indeed ... No not the graphics Im looking at both very clearly and the 30 and 60 both run soooo smooth I could not tell which one was each! Its commob some people cant tell and some can tell im one that cant see it at all! But im glad I cant lol cause 30 is smooth for me and im happy to pick the graphics for the games so i guess i get all the good parts of the game :)  thks for your info like to see what people think :)

12 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

After reading, "the game looks and plays next GEN" , I wanted to see what were your thoughts on that were... I read a few more sentences and I realized I wasted 30 seconds of my life that I'll never get back..... 

Well played OP.

Im playing on ps5 its fast loading and very smooth gameplay its just somethinmg about on the ps5 that really makes it kick and yes 30 fps is running smooth as butter :)

1 hour ago, MikeCheck-- said:

This was the first game I could notice the difference between 30 and 60. I played the first few hours at 30 with Ray tracing but later switched to 60 and it’s smoooooooth!

I wish I could see the difference ...Oh well! 30 is very smooth to me and 60 cant anything different  ... But anyways loving the game! The destructive parts falling off the bathroom is amazing! The door part lol   

Eh. Played through the game twice. First time on PS4 which had tons of fps drops and then on ps5 fidelity which still had drops. 
There is a huge difference between 30/60fps, I’m just more of a graphics person so I choose to suffer lol. It’s still way smoother at 30fps ps5 usually than constant fps dropping OG ps4 at least.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Eh. Played through the game twice. First time on PS4 which had tons of fps drops and then on ps5 fidelity which still had drops. 
There is a huge difference between 30/60fps, I’m just more of a graphics person so I choose to suffer lol. It’s still way smoother at 30fps ps5 usually than constant fps dropping OG ps4 at least.

I see well, it must be the PS5 cause 30 is like smooth butter I switched back 5 or 6 times and each time I forgot which one I was playing only time I could till was when I went to options and saw it was not on 60  lol 30 is amazing on ps5 so for me if all games can do what this game did im 30 all the way with the eye candy!! :)))

3 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

My tv I bought new for my ps5 .. That I just got last week its a Samsung and it plays 120 fps so its a very good one indeed

On second thought, your samsung might have some post processing option enabled. My LG has something called TruMotion and it makes 30fps look like 60fps but adding tons of input lag. You could check that out.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

On second thought, your samsung might have some post processing option enabled. My LG has something called TruMotion and it makes 30fps look like 60fps but adding tons of input lag. You could check that out.

OH I see thks for the info on that it must be cause 30 looks damn good :)