Update 1.12

jord39912

4 minutes ago, offdutysuperhero said:

someone has the intel  and plat trophies on ps4.

That's from September, and in all honesty I have suspicions about the legitimacy of those trophies.

Nobody has earned the platinum for the PS4 version as of the update, but I remain optimistic.

19 minutes ago, Oddking said:

Update gave me the emote trophy, even though I don't have enough of them. It also gave the 30 weapons trophy, which was correct, as I have 33 guns at level four. The texture update is welcome too.

Positive signs I guess then, even though it doesn't seem to be amended just yet. At least it's looking like issues are being fixed. I have hope it'll be sorted at some point.

• Like 1

I just got my trophies for Decals, Hats and Colorways after launching the game. Still no love for Intel (PS4), but at least now I feel a little better working towards the rest of the trophies (27/30 weapons).

• Like 1

I booted up the game just now and since it takes a long time on PS4 to load, I went for a dump.

All the trophies had already popped by the time I got back lol.

Looking at the pictures taken when the trophies popped.

I had a few pop on blank loading screens, one on the 20th Century Studios screen and another on the "Focus Home Interactive" screen, before the game had even finished loading.

How anti climatic, having 4 trophies pop with weird timestamps. I guess it's better than nothing and having them glitched forever.

The number of people who have platinum on PS5 has already tripled since the patch was released. It'll be a medium rare trophy it seems within no time.

Apparently they also fixed Honneiger, making it fairer on higher difficulty settings.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

Can't believe that the intel still hasn't been patched. It's surely such a simple fix and something they're aware of. I know Borderlands 3 had a similar issue on the PS5 in regards to locations visited and it was fixed after a lengthy period of time, but it's still not good. It feels like they've given up with the project if something so small since launch can't be addressed. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

The intel trophy it's why i dont have started the hunting on ps4 ( i got platinum ps5 alien fireteam), oh i hope it's not ending same as dragon fin soup , a glitched trophy is never repaired... i hope it's patched , because i love the movies alien i am fan. 

but why 4 month after the release game it's not patched? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

The intel trophy it's why i dont have started the hunting on ps4 ( i got platinum ps5 alien fireteam), oh i hope it's not ending same as dragon fin soup , a glitched trophy is never repaired... i hope it's patched , because i love the movies alien i am fan. 

but why 4 month after the release game it's not patched? 

Sorry to nitpick but the 23rd of this month is 3 months so it hasn't even been 3 whole months yet. But to answer your question, I think the developers were more prioritized with improving the quality of the game which I think was the right call. I can only speak for PS4 and while it still has issues, it was FAR worse for the first month or so. Frequent crashes to the dashboard, overall stability and frame rate issues that I think made playing any difficulty above intense a waste of time.

Also the PS4 intel bug wasn't even acknowledged as being an issue for the first month. I remember seeing on the discord, a developer's response being something along the lines of the issue not affecting a large percentage of players and therefore was hard to identify (even though it affects an entire console). The truth of the matter is that PS4 issues are less of a priority as its a previous gen console. The intel trophy is the only thing keeping me from the platinum so believe me I want this fixed, but I'd much rather have the game in a playable state.