Visage PS5 trophy list.

snakebit10

3 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Got this game on pc for a friend and watched them play some of it (they love horror games and it was a good Halloween gift for them!). It’s very interesting and is definitely worth it for horror fans.

I personally won’t play it because I’m easy scared haha, but just wanted to let y’all know to try it!

Thanks for the info. I don't mind horror games. Don't scare easily. May look into it.

This is easily one of the best horror games I’ve ever played dating back to the NES. Atmosphere is so oppressive and it’s consistently super creepy and off-putting. 

I would strongly recommend this to any horror fan and I’m just hoping for some auto pop, I’ve already got the plat on PS4

Edited by colorofsleep
Word
  • Like 3

@DaivRules Can a mod move this over to the PS5 section now. I posted it here in the PS4 section before the PS5 list appeared here on PSNPROFILES?

3 minutes ago, colorofsleep said:

This is easily one of the best horror games I’ve ever played dating back to the NES. Atmosphere is so oppressive and it’s consistently super creepy and off-putting. 

I would strongly recommend this to any horror fan and I’m just hoping for some auto pop, I’ve already got the plat on PS4

I see it is on sale for the PS4 version. I am wondering if it will be a free upgrade?

2 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I see it is on sale for the PS4 version. I am wondering if it will be a free upgrade?

Yes it will be free upgrade per the dev’s announcement. Buy it on sale now, play later on PS5. Don’t miss out one of the scariest horror games available on PlayStation.

• Like 3

It is the exact same trophy list as ps4. It wasn't that hard of a game difficulty wise, a lot of trial and error and some fairly difficult puzzles. But it has got to be the most scariest game I have ever played myself just due to atmosphere alone. A must buy for anyone into horror games where you are left "defenseless" from weaponry.

Fair warning though, for those who haven't played yet. The first three main chapters can be started at any time by choosing a certain key item. Have had many friends quit playing due to the first chapter they chose and not learning the basics first and being completely overwhelmed. (Not going to say how this certain chapter is started, :D)

On 11/2/2021 at 3:11 AM, FocusDR said:

In what way is this game difficult? It’s not scary in the slightest so for me this would be easy. I love horror scary games but yet to play an actual scary game. 

It's not scariest in the slightest for you? Woah. That's impressive. I was terrified half the time even with my sister helping me play it. Out of curiosity did you play the game or did you watch someone else play it?

[EDIT: There were a few things I would consider difficult but nothing close to like a Dark Souls type difficulty. Difficulty for me in Visage stems from not being able to see, fumbling around with the inventory to try to grab a lighter and a candle at the same time, clicking tiny items because the hot spots are really small, trying to open a door with the right stick while running away from a ghost, managing your Psych by taking pills, and that one trophy where you gotta move a big box to enter a room while simultaneously changing lightbulbs, and the Painting Quest.]

Edited by tranquility101
Added what I thought could be considered "difficult."
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tranquility101 said:

It's not scariest in the slightest for you? Woah. That's impressive. I was terrified half the time even with my sister helping me play it. Out of curiosity did you play the game or did you watch someone else play it?

[EDIT: There were a few things I would consider difficult but nothing close to like a Dark Souls type difficulty. Difficulty for me in Visage stems from not being able to see, fumbling around with the inventory to try to grab a lighter and a candle at the same time, clicking tiny items because the hot spots are really small, trying to open a door with the right stick while running away from a ghost, managing your Psych by taking pills, and that one trophy where you gotta move a big box to enter a room while simultaneously changing lightbulbs, and the Painting Quest.]

No I was asking in what way is the game difficult? Puzzles, big hp bars on enemies or is it literally just hard because it’s horror? 
I’ve watched gameplay to see if it’s worth buying and 30 minute videos literally nothing happen it’s all suspense.. I want an actual decent horror game.. like Alan Wake but 100x scarier.. smaller paths and actual scary moments where you wished you didn’t walk around that corner. 

I cannot remember for the life of me but one horror game I played was scary and man it was such a thrill to play, I loved it. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

No I was asking in what way is the game difficult? Puzzles, big hp bars on enemies or is it literally just hard because it’s horror? 
I’ve watched gameplay to see if it’s worth buying and 30 minute videos literally nothing happen it’s all suspense.. I want an actual decent horror game.. like Alan Wake but 100x scarier.. smaller paths and actual scary moments where you wished you didn’t walk around that corner. 

I cannot remember for the life of me but one horror game I played was scary and man it was such a thrill to play, I loved it. 

Well that solves that. Case closed, no more questions your honor. Im sure that other one you played was scary and a thrill because you experienced it first hand. Pure emotions while playing a good horror can not be fully replicated by watching gameplay from someone else. It’s why I try to avoid watching anything more than a minute or two of a game I plan to play.

Visage is not a “hard” game, it just very involved and relies on good management of resources. That can seem daunting to some or easy to others and there’s also a lot of steps if you want the Plat. Not the typical 6-8 hour horror game.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, NMErickson said:

Well that solves that. Case closed, no more questions your honor. Im sure that other one you played was scary and a thrill because you experienced it first hand. Pure emotions while playing a good horror can not be fully replicated by watching gameplay from someone else. It’s why I try to avoid watching anything more than a minute or two of a game I plan to play.

Visage is not a “hard” game, it just very involved and relies on good management of resources. That can seem daunting to some or easy to others and there’s also a lot of steps if you want the Plat. Not the typical 6-8 hour horror game.

Yes I totally agree with you, but from gameplay I can sense if it’s going to be enjoyable for me. Like I said only one game was scary, until dawn wasn’t scary but it was fun. Early playstation and Xbox games, some other horror games I’ve played but not found them scary. And that’s the whine point of the genre. 
Thanks for the info on the game itself though, I have poor resource management skills ? scavenging etc.. I’m gonna play RE village soon, I’m hoping that satisfies me ????

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

Yes I totally agree with you, but from gameplay I can sense if it’s going to be enjoyable for me. Like I said only one game was scary, until dawn wasn’t scary but it was fun. Early playstation and Xbox games, some other horror games I’ve played but not found them scary. And that’s the whine point of the genre. 
Thanks for the info on the game itself though, I have poor resource management skills ? scavenging etc.. I’m gonna play RE village soon, I’m hoping that satisfies me ?1f602.png1f4aa-1f3fc.png

I get ya. Horror is definitely an eye of the beholder type thing. Movies too. I’ll have completely different opinions than friends, despite the movie’s success, good or bad. I can’t wait to have someone over when Visage for PS5 comes out, have them slap on a good headset, try it for the first time, and see their reaction. It can go a number of ways haha. It’s tough to go wrong with a Resident Evil, new or old. They have a bit of everything. RE7 remains one of my favorite games. Edit: For reference, I could barely get through PT despite how basic and compact it was. Atmospheric, slow burn creeping terror, and unpredictability does it for me. Gets me every time and that’s probably why I love Visage and that type of horror.

Edited by NMErickson
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, NMErickson said:

I get ya. Horror is definitely an eye of the beholder type thing. Movies too. I’ll have completely different opinions than friends, despite the movie’s success, good or bad. I can’t wait to have someone over when Visage for PS5 comes out, have them slap on a good headset, try it for the first time, and see their reaction. It can go a number of ways haha. It’s tough to go wrong with a Resident Evil, new or old. They have a bit of everything. RE7 remains one of my favorite games. Edit: For reference, I could barely get through PT despite how basic and compact it was. Atmospheric, slow burn creeping terror, and unpredictability does it for me. Gets me every time and that’s probably why I love Visage and that type of horror.

Thank you :) that sounds cool. 
I like those type of horror games too, but with a little something visually scary to remind you why you’re going so slowly in the first place ?

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Does anyone know if the PS5 version becomes free if you buy this on the PSN listing that only displays PS4, not the one that displays both PS4/PS5?

PS4: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3376-CUSA20594_00-SSVISAGEGAMEPACK

PS4/PS5: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3376-PPSA04697_00-4288127721514045

The former is discounted to $19.24 while the latter is still full-price at $34.99.