10,000 zombie kills 2nd Time

Fluxcaa

I'm working on killing 10,000 zombies on PS4 after getting the platinum on PS5, I'm playing completely offline, but todayI forgot to turn off* the network, will this cause a problem to my total local zombies kill? 

Edited by ilRASli

14 minutes ago, ilRASli said:

I'm working on killing 10,000 zombies on PS4 after getting the platinum on PS5, I'm playing completely offline, but todayI forgot to turn off* the network, will this cause a problem to my total local zombies kill? 

No it won't, got it a couple of hours ago. I started offline completely but then I connected to the Internet while playing localy because I had games to download. All the trophies popped without a problem. 

10 minutes ago, athanasios_osfp said:

No it won't, got it a couple of hours ago. I started offline completely but then I connected to the Internet while playing localy because I had games to download. All the trophies popped without a problem. 

Thank you, I was so worried because I really don't want to suffer with these bugged games.

Edited by ilRASli
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone... I am playing only on ps5... never on ps4.... and i am pretty sure I already kill more than 10k zombies and Still no trophy... (I played on the two maps always online, ranked and sometimes solo matches) now I found this topic and Im wondering... for this two trophies do I have to play only offline mode if I never played on os4 before?? 

Edited by Charly_Py
Bad writing

On 3/1/2022 at 10:56 PM, Charly_Py said:

Hi everyone... I am playing only on ps5... never on ps4.... and i am pretty sure I already kill more than 10k zombies and Still no trophy... (I played on the two maps always online, ranked and sometimes solo matches) now I found this topic and Im wondering... for this two trophies do I have to play only offline mode if I never played on os4 before?? 

You can unlock both versions but if you play PS5 and then switch to PS4 you have to play local offline if you already got all the zombies trophies on the PS5 version. It’s due to your Activision account already tracking that you did it already and it won’t count if you play online and already got the 10,000 trophies so the only workaround is playing local and doing all the zombies trophies again.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 04/03/2022 at 0:40 AM, BadCoolRad said:

You can unlock both versions but if you play PS5 and then switch to PS4 you have to play local offline if you already got all the zombies trophies on the PS5 version. It’s due to your Activision account already tracking that you did it already and it won’t count if you play online and already got the 10,000 trophies so the only workaround is playing local and doing all the zombies trophies again.

So if you have only the PS5 version the trophy is obtainable also by playing online? Because I’m pretty sure I’ve surpassed the 10k but still no trophy.

Obtained without problems the other 8 zombies related trophy…it’s two days I’m trying this but without success…

Edited by xHydragon

1 hour ago, xHydragon said:

So if you have only the PS5 version the trophy is obtainable also by playing online?

Yes, the trophy is obtainable while playing online if you only have one version. Have you played Vanguard on PC or Xbox? Since the stats are tied into your Activision account, even one PS version wouldn't be obtainable while connected to the servers if that's the case.

1 hour ago, xHydragon said:

Because I’m pretty sure I’ve surpassed the 10k but still no trophy.

It's been a long time since I last played Vanguard, they didn't add any stats page like Cold War? The game is so bad that it feels like an eternity, you are probably close.

Edited by Cruscah
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cruscah said:

Yes, the trophy is obtainable while playing online if you only have one version. Have you played Vanguard on PC or Xbox? Since the stats are tied into your Activision account, even one PS version wouldn't be obtainable while connected to the servers if that's the case.

It's been a long time since I last played Vanguard, they didn't add any stats page like Cold War? The game is so bad that it feels like an eternity, you are probably close.

Thanks for the tip and no, they didn’t added a stats screening.

The match after I read that the trophy finally popped…

I did online/zombies trophies first, I only need campaign trophies and the platinum is mine, thanks again! :)

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...