Rebourne07's Trophy Hunting by Series

Rebourne07

On 11/16/2021 at 11:57 AM, Rebourne07 said:

ep90RDt.jpg

100% Fallout Trophies

Hide contents

J8cBWNa.png

True series complete with all games and all DLC.

Aaaaand I did it! 100% trophies in the entire Fallout series! This is also Platinum #250 for me! Fallout has always been my go-to series for milestones. My very first platinum trophy was Fallout 3, then my 100th was Fallout 4 and now my 250th is Fallout Shelter! This is now the 5th series I've done to full completion. Includes the following games and DLC:

• Fallout Shelter
  • Fallout 3 (Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta)
  • Fallout New Vegas (Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Gun Runner’s Arsenal)
  • Fallout 4 (Automatron, Wasteland Workshop, Far Harbor, Contraptions Workshop, Vault-Tec Workshop, Nuka-World)
  • Fallout 76 (Wastelanders, Steel Reign, The Pitt)
  • Like 2

9kYjloo.png

All Platinums

Hide contents

l4SXYsr.png

All platinums in the series. Will soon do DLC for Mankind Divided to have 100% trophies in the series.

Added a new series! Deus Ex is the second best stealth series behind Metal Gear Solid imo. Will do MD DLC soon.

0CbAAR4.png

100% Breach Tier 4 and Breach Picus DLCs for Deus Ex Mankind Divided. 

Now I know most people tend to hate on this mode. And I probably would too...if it weren't for the infinite energy glitch. The infinite energy Breach glitch has to be the easiest-to-pull-off glitch I've ever seen and it gives you infinite cloak, titan, see through walls, slow down time, etc etc. It makes you insanely OP and makes the mode very fun. The structure of Breach is confusing by nature, but once you get the hang of it it's great to play. I could see the developers getting really excited about this mode and really being proud of it and being genuinely devastated when everyone universally hated it. But it's the microtransactions and forced difficulty spikes that people hate. Remove those with the infinite energy glitch and it becomes a truly unique and fun experience. If you've been on the fence about Deus Ex Mankind Divided's platinum because of Breach...don't be, it's really a non-issue with the glitch. If you want more info on how to perform the glitch, check out the trophy guide on here.

Two more DLCs on DXMD and I'll have every trophy in the Deus Ex series :)

• 2 weeks later...

9kYjloo.png

100% Deus Ex Trophies

Hide contents

0Q1kA3l.png

True series complete with all games and all DLC.

Finished the DLC pack 'A Criminal Past' on Deus Ex Mankind Divided and with that I've earned every trophy in the Deus Ex series! 3 games, 5 DLC packs, 202 trophies total.

• 4 weeks later...

YkMw1yv.jpeg

100% Goat Simulator Trophies

Hide contents

239hGsC.png

True series complete with all system stacks and all DLC.

Finished a new series; Goat Simulator. I now have every trophy in the Goat Simulator series; 3 games, 4 DLC packs, 153 trophies total.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2021 at 0:57 PM, Rebourne07 said:

6Mvy2rh.jpg

100% Final Fantasy Trophies

Oh, you're the guy who I saw a video about, the one who got every Final Fantasy platinum! (Well, probably not 14 for the PS5 as 100% of that will always be impossible due to them adding more content every year, but still...) I'm amazed at how you did it.

• Like 2

On 11/22/2021 at 7:53 PM, steveblazinggrin said:

Not only mahjong, but karaoke, pool, batting, ping pong, cheering on half naked women, shogi, pachinko, pokemon but with half naked women, clawachines, arcade games, watching videos of half naked women, and much, much more. But its an amazing experience really only yakuza can give you.

Yeah, Yazuka is one crazy son of a b****. xD

My friend played through Like a Dragon and enjoyed how it played like a turn-based RPG. ^_^

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Oh, you're the guy who I saw a video about, the one who got every Final Fantasy platinum! (Well, probably not 14 for the PS5 as 100% of that will always be impossible due to them adding more content every year, but still...) I'm amazed at how you did it.

Yeah man that's me :) Thank you very much! At the time I did have all XIV trophies but yeah they update it constantly so its very difficult to keep up now. Still keeping up with all others though :)

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

Another series on the books!

Nice one, man!

Genuinely one of my favourite series right there - it might be melodrama, it might have odd lines here and there, it might even have some downright clunk on occasions…

…but man, do they have killer soundtracks, endearing characters that are fun to be around, memorable settings, and just paint in a world that is a pleasure to be in!

Hope you enjoyed as much as I always do whenever I revisit them ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Nice one, man!

Genuinely one of my favourite series right there - it might be melodrama, it might have odd lines here and there, it might even have some downright clunk on occasions…

…but man, do they have killer soundtracks, endearing characters that are fun to be around, memorable settings, and just paint in a world that is a pleasure to be in!

Hope you enjoyed as much as I always do whenever I revisit them 1f44d.png

Totally agree. Great games and awesome soundtracks! The only unique one I haven't played yet is 2 which is next. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Been a while since I updated. I've added 1 platinum to the Doom series and 2 platinums to the Fromsoft series

Doom Eternal PS5

Dark Souls II

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

2brnrzI.jpg

4 Platinums + 1 100%

Hide contents

QgDXhHw.png

Miscellaneous platinums from the series. Doom 64 doesn't have a platinum, but I have 100% trophies for it. I would do 100% Series Complete for Doom, but I can't because Doom Classic Complete was delisted from the PlayStation store :( 

o9lJuql.jpg

7 Platinums

Hide contents

iTZ7qCV.png

Miscellaneous platinums from the developer. I also plan to do Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro. Once I do Dark Souls 3 I'll split this up into the Dark Souls series and Fromsoft as a separate category cause then I'll have 100% Dark Souls trophies.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not trophy related, but this is my checklist so I'll post it anyway lol I earned my first ever RetroAchievements completion Super Mario 64! I've been so excited about these ever since I found out they were a thing. It's opened up a whole new world of gaming to me :D

RG8tVq3.png

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 4

• 6 months later...

Decided out of nowhere to do a massive overhaul on my checklist here. Replaced all the fickle Imgur images with Flickr equivalents so they don't get deleted. Updated all my series. Soon I'll add a few more future projects and maybe even add a Retro Achievements and Switch progress section just to make this my go to hub for all gaming accomplishments updates :)

• Like 1

Mortal Kombat

100% Trophies Since Reboot

Hide contents

Mortal Kombat

Every trophy from every Mortal Kombat game except Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe due to untimely online server closures. And yes, I platinum'd Mortal Kombat 9 twice.

• Platinum #277: Mortal Kombat 1
  • Back up to 100% trophies since reboot on the Mortal Kombat series
  • Like 1

53309783840_3aefa2e7aa_b.jpg

I “finished” Hogwarts Legacy last night. Great game! I’m not even a big Harry Potter fan but the open world in this game is up there with Batman and Spider-Man for how a licensed game should be done! 

I got sorted into Slytherin so I went full dark wizard and blasted everyone with all the unforgivable curses left and right 😈😂

I say “finished” because I have 3 easy trophies that I’m saving for next year cause this is my 3/10 for next years Platinum Difficulty Challenge.

• 2 weeks later...