What horror movie bothered you the most?

Wade_VC

Paranormal Activity...but not the movie.

I normally go to bed pretty late, between 1 and 2am. A week or two after viewing the movie, I took a late night shower alone in the dark. A few minutes in, I washed my face under the shower, turned around and saw a backlit silhouette of someone swaying in the bathroom outside the shower door about a foot away from me...just like the girl in Paranormal Activity.

It scared the fucking shit out of me, I was frozen in fear thinking the movie unlocked a dark passenger, The Ring style. The perpetrator of my encounter, my wife, who was supposed to be in bed asleep, nearly pissed herself laughing. Not funny honey...

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

It would probably seem silly if i watched it now but 13 Ghosts, specifically The Jackal character gave me nightmares for weeks when i was 11 or 12, that sticks in my mind the most.

Also the vampire scratching at the window in i think it was Salems Lot *shudders* again i was younger

Anything with clowns or dolls, like IT or i think it's in Poltergeist where a creepy doll clown thing appears at the bottom of the bed D:

The Ring. While the film itself wasn't scary, there were bits in it that "bothered" me. There were certain scenes at the start of the movie which involved "facial distortion" of some characters. The one that got me the most was the when they cut to the girl in the cupboard with her tounge hanging out. I don't know what it was, but it just freaked me out completely. Basially any kind of "facial distortion" will do that to me :unsure:

The part in Bloodsport where Chong Li kicks Paredes in the shin was fucked up. (It's an action movie, I know, but that part fucked me up as a kid and I have a fear of breaking my shins.) The wound is a compound fracture. The bone rips through his skin and looks like a chewed stick x_x I can't even watch or listen to that part at all. I always get pale and end up in a cold sweat. I end up having to fast forward that scene every time.

Chong Li bloodlust

Have fun throwing up.

You would die from seeing the second one.

51AWFHXhjlL._SX500_.jpg

Full sequence is soooo wrong disgusting and creepy.

Man, I so want to see this as I thought the first one was creepy as hell. This seems to be a tough movie to find though...and yeah, I have heard it makes the first one seem like a nursery rhyme.

• Like 1

You would die from seeing the second one.

51AWFHXhjlL._SX500_.jpg

Full sequence is soooo wrong disgusting and creepy.

The whole thing is black and white, and the main character is a stubby little fat man who wears his shirt very little.

human-centipede-ii-full-sequence-teaser.jpg

I think I want to pass on that, but probably watching a little bit of it won't hurt would it?

I think I want to pass on that, but probably watching a little bit of it won't hurt would it?

No. Any bit of it hurts man.

It's gore-filled, it's disgusting, it's disgusting, it's disgusting, it's violent, and the black and white effect just makes it a little more mysterious and creepy.

when i was younger, there was a horror movie being played on tv at midnight about every week (ive probably seen it 15 times with my grandma). i was about 6 years old when it was being played. it was about a hunted house that was placed on a cemetary. i dont remember the name of the movie though. family guy made an episode making fun of that movie though, the one where meg goes into the TV and the objects in the room are flying.. thats the movie its from.. honestly cant remmeber the name. anyways, the first few times i watched it, it was the scaryest movie on earth!

but the movie that really creeped me out was the exorcism of emily rose. i was about 11 years old, and my mom told me it was a true story. i couldnt sleep for a month after that, because i was always thinking about it and hoping a demon wont hunt me.

when i was younger, there was a horror movie being played on tv at midnight about every week (ive probably seen it 15 times with my grandma). i was about 6 years old when it was being played. it was about a hunted house that was placed on a cemetary. i dont remember the name of the movie though. family guy made an episode making fun of that movie though, the one where meg goes into the TV and the objects in the room are flying.. thats the movie its from.. honestly cant remmeber the name. anyways, the first few times i watched it, it was the scaryest movie on earth!

but the movie that really creeped me out was the exorcism of emily rose. i was about 11 years old, and my mom told me it was a true story. i couldnt sleep for a month after that, because i was always thinking about it and hoping a demon wont hunt me.

poltergeist.jpg

THEY"RE HERE!!!!!!!!!

poltergeist25big.jpg

• Like 1

thats the movie xD ill have to find it somewhere and rewatch it :P thanks

If either Wade or I don't know what movie is what...it's really gotta be a sleeper. If I can't name it, I'm pretty sure he can. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask...unless it's about "Highlander" :P

When Pet Cemetery came out, I must have been like 5 at the time, that film really gave me the creeps :unsure:

Probably why films have age ratings :hmm:

Pet Sematary has a scene in it that scares me terribly...it's when the big rig is running down the country road. That is my worst fear that something like that would happen to me. That's why I drive well below the posted speed limit when running down a 2-lane.

No. Any bit of it hurts man.

It's gore-filled, it's disgusting, it's disgusting, it's disgusting, it's violent, and the black and white effect just makes it a little more mysterious and creepy.

I guess I'll be passing on this one, don't feel like being disgusted nor creeped out. The first one was enough for me to watch. Thanks for the heads up.

I guess I'll be passing on this one, don't feel like being disgusted nor creeped out. The first one was enough for me to watch. Thanks for the heads up.

Good decision. I honestly sometimes wonder who decided this would be a good movie to direct. Or act in, even.

• 2 weeks later...

Paranormal Activity...but not the movie.

I normally go to bed pretty late, between 1 and 2am. A week or two after viewing the movie, I took a late night shower alone in the dark. A few minutes in, I washed my face under the shower, turned around and saw a backlit silhouette of someone swaying in the bathroom outside the shower door about a foot away from me...just like the girl in Paranormal Activity.

It scared the fucking shit out of me, I was frozen in fear thinking the movie unlocked a dark passenger, The Ring style. The perpetrator of my encounter, my wife, who was supposed to be in bed asleep, nearly pissed herself laughing. Not funny honey...

I had something similar, the film didn't affect me when I watched it. But about two weeks after in the middle of the night, I was just sat downstairs in the living room on the laptop and my dog just starts going absolutely crazy in a similar style to what's in the film, took me ages to calm him down. Safe to say it shit me up massively at the time :P

Has anybody saw that 'devil inside' that's just came out? Even the advert creeps me out, might have to give it a watch

• 2 weeks later...

I have a long and loving (if slightly unhealthy) relationship with Horror movies. Believe or not, the last movie that got a rise out of me was Cabin Fever 2. The whole movie just leaves me feeling like I shouldn't be seeing this. From intro to credits (both of which are a cartoon), it's a bloody, pustular mess where absolutely no one dies with any kind of dignity or purpose. I wouldn't call the movie scary, but it's a very dehumanizing experience. It irks me, as much as anything else, that I was so soured by film will surely be forgotten.

• Like 1

nightmare on elm street! when i was a kid i couldnt sleep at night because i thought freddy would get me and to top it off my brother had a freddy krugar poster on the wall in our room.

its funny to watch now though lol

the hills have eyes and human centipede are pretty disturbing in a non scary kind of way!!!

anyone seen ICHI THE KILLER??

crazy as hell japanese film, not exactly a horror but fucking messed up lol

(a must watch)

Guess if I had to pick one...

it-movie-poster.jpg

If I didn't know better, this movie could easily give me a fear of clowns.

Make that two of us. (Or more? Didn't bother reading the whole thread. xD) I watched this when I was, I don't know, 6 or something. God, was it scary...

Sweeney Todd with Johnny Depp was an awesome movie, and I loved it, but ever since then, I will not let anyone come close to my neck (I'll never let anyone shave my neck), and I even get a little freaked out when I myself shave. Silly right? lol

• 3 weeks later...