Not for Ps4 yet?

janhm

• 5 months later...
13 hours ago, LoneGuitarist said:

I echo this.

Its actually saying i need to buy the game again even though it's in my game library, and is even currently installed on my PS5

14 hours ago, VibbyTheValkyrie said:

Bullshit. Its not free if you have ps5 version.

Not seeing it yet in the US store, where I got it from, but in the EU NL store it is clearly labeled PS5/PS4, so perhaps try forcing a store refresh by logging out and back in?

Seeing it too as PS5.PS4 in the Norway and UK stores now.

Edit: I see the issue now. While new purchases should get both versions, PlayStation's ass backwards redemption proces is preventing current owners from getting the PS4 version. Seems like we have to contact Frogwares/PlayStation support.

Edited by NewDust

On 4/28/2022 at 1:40 PM, NewDust said:

Not seeing it yet in the US store, where I got it from, but in the EU NL store it is clearly labeled PS5/PS4, so perhaps try forcing a store refresh by logging out and back in?

Seeing it too as PS5.PS4 in the Norway and UK stores now.

Edit: I see the issue now. While new purchases should get both versions, PlayStation's ass backwards redemption proces is preventing current owners from getting the PS4 version. Seems like we have to contact Frogwares/PlayStation support.

Frogwares finally reached out about it and said some people had luck when trying to get the PS4 version from an actual ps4 instead of just off the ps5 or mobile web store I'm not able to confirm at the moment im not at home to check till late tonight

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, tartandon said:

I powered up the ps4 for the first time in a year.

I was able to purchase the game for 'free' via the native ps4 store and I can now download the ps4 version on my ps5

Much like the above post i went to my Ps4 native store and lo and behold i could download it so i started to download it then stopped and went to my ps5 and started downloading it there.

2 hours ago, LoneGuitarist said:

Much like the above post i went to my Ps4 native store and lo and behold i could download it so i started to download it then stopped and went to my ps5 and started downloading it there.

What if you don't own a PS4 anymore ? any solution ?