Suddenly 3 games are in my last that i never played.

SxrEnzo

today i checked on my profile ordered the list on 'last played' and i see 3 assassin creed games that i supposedly played during 2021 on the ps3 but i dont even own any assassin creed games on ps3, luckily i can delete 2 out of the 3 games as they have 0% but a big F you to that person to make me get stuck with a game i never wanted and never will play.

is there anything i can do about this?

7 minutes ago, SxrEnzo said:

is there anything i can do about this?

Are you saying someone else has access to your account? Sounds like something you should definitely do something about. 

As far as removing some trophies from your profile that have already been synced. You can hide them from your console if you don’t want to see them or just ignore them. 

• Like 2

I guess i'll update my password.. no one has acces to it as far as i know, never gave my password to anyone or anything for that matter?

other than that nothing really happend so im not too worried its just sad that people acces accounts that arent theirs.

2 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

If you're sure no one has physical access to your PS3 you should definitely change your password on PSN (and on every other site you are using the same password, use different ones) and activate two factor authentication.

Knew the ps4 had 2fa but never knew ps3 did, might go ahead and activate it since this happend, thanks for that mate

It's not "real 2fa" on PS3, though. But after activating 2fa for your account (it's PSN wide and not restricted to a certain console) you need to generate a one-time password to be able to log in on PS3. The generation of the password is secured by 2fa because you need to do that in a browser.

Edited by woggly4

there was a way to activate and deactivate consoles on pc for your ps3s. if someone else used your name on their ps3 you can deactivate their console from your name. it might be of interest to take a look and see if more then just your console is activated. they allow 2. they use to allow 5. if  youre going to go that route someone with a bit more time can direct you on how to do that

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

If you're sure no one has physical access to your PS3 you should definitely change your password on PSN (and on every other site you are using the same password, use different ones) and activate two factor authentication.

This^

Lockdown your account, change your password and activate 2FA. I would also check your bank statements in case anyone has stolen your card details.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1