Shake's Evolution

MissShake

Congrats for covering the annoying aspect of this game! 

Now for the keycard issue... Did you experience a massive lag spike/game slowdown at one point? Like, game taking forever to load? If you did, means your progress after that spike will not be recorded and you will have to do it again. 

Game is amazing like that ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Congrats for covering the annoying aspect of this game! 

Now for the keycard issue... Did you experience a massive lag spike/game slowdown at one point? Like, game taking forever to load? If you did, means your progress after that spike will not be recorded and you will have to do it again. 

Game is amazing like that 1f605.png

I can't remember that happening in particular? It could have been so long ago that it just slipped my mind, but like... Fuck, dude. Guess my goal is to at least get these online trophies done and just restart my save. At least I can beat a possible server closure? (Trying to think positive lmfaooo)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MissShake said:

I can't remember that happening in particular? It could have been so long ago that it just slipped my mind, but like... Fuck, dude. Guess my goal is to at least get these online trophies done and just restart my save. At least I can beat a possible server closure? (Trying to think positive lmfaooo)

That's a good plan xD murder the online, the rest can be figured out later! 

Given how random the MK9 server closure was, you never know when Injustice 1 will be axed

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

That's a good plan xD murder the online, the rest can be figured out later! 

Given how random the MK9 server closure was, you never know when Injustice 1 will be axed

Exactly! My gut is telling me the Injustice 1 servers are on their death bed, so I'm pretty ready to knock that annoying online out! I'm thinking I might also work on MKX's online soon too, I know that one's slightly newer but you never really know. Things could go bad real quick lol.

• Like 2

5S97d92b.png Boss Rush completed!: Completed the Boss Rush story.

This was really easy. Put the game on one round only, throw, auto combo, sometimes counter via a shield, and you got the trophy. All that's left is the 100% clear for a character, and Melty Blood's list will be all done! I'm at about 60% with Vlov, so I think I'm close to done... Score Attack and the like really are much easier with him. I'm having some trouble with the timing on his expert trials, but since I can do it with the game speed slowed down I don't think I'll have too much more trouble. I would like to work on it today but I have this pesky thing called work... ?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

InjustASS 1. What a shitty game. I need to go back and Platinum hunt it. Done all the online a couple years back so at least I don't have to worry about server closure. Now I just got to worry about inadvertently losing progress 1f605.png

Anyways great progress so far and keep it up!

Thanks, man! Yeah, Injustice GAU is kind of shit! Especially that trophy list... I haven't tried any of the other modes yet, but so far it just seems super grindy? Then again, it does have a pretty high rating on the guide, so maybe I should shut up. I'm probably going to upload my progress to the cloud a lot when I restart my progress, but it's really annoying that we even have to think about the possibility of losing progress.

• Like 2

Oh boy...

19Sdbbb38.png Breaking Records: Win 100 complete Online Matches

20S218673.png  Over The Top!: Play 200 complete Online Matches

I am officially done with all online trophies for Injustice. I am so happy to say this. This game's online? Totally buggy. I can feel just how close to death it is, and I really am not looking forward to going back to this game for the rest of it. But hey: my boosting partners were cool guys! And one of them wants to maybe help me with MK's online! Positives within the muck lol.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

My Injustice boosting partner requested that we get the online for MKX done soon, so I've started:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/149d39/L31ca67.png

I definitely think this was a good move because I just have a feeling that the online for this particular MK will be out the door kind of quick. We still have some trophies we gotta get done for the online portion of this list, but we have a session on Thursday so maybe we'll make some good progress. At least the servers aren't as shit as the Injustice ones!

I'm kind of wanting to get a lot of online trophies out of the way in general, so I am currently focusing on the online for DBFZ. It's one of the URs I have for the UR Cleanup event so I figured "eh, why not?" DBFZ is just okay, I imagine big fans of DBZ probably appreciate it more than I do. I think I'll get the GG Xrd Sign online done soon as well, just gotta find my old copy again lol.

I know that my progress on here has been extra slow. That's because I'm trying to get the Fall Guys plat before the launcher change. I am at the point where I genuinely don't think I'm going to manage it, especially because I will be out of the country and taking a gaming break starting May 5th, but hey. Maybe some miracle will happen.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I did that win streak trophy legit back in the day. What an incredible game. Love me some MK. 

Ah, you're braver than I lol. I don't really have any affinity for MK one way or another, maybe that'll change after this challenge? We'll see :D

• Like 2

17 hours ago, MissShake said:

My Injustice boosting partner requested that we get the online for MKX done soon, so I've started:

Best of luck! That's probably my favorite out of the new MK games :D 

If an invasion event is available, you should focus on those trophies ASAP (Stay Back, DIE WILL YOU, INVASION and Can't Stop This trophies). This stupid event trophies are the most annoying to get, because Invasions spawn at an irregular rate. At some point Invasions didn't appear for 6 months.

Also keep a look on the "Keep it secret" trophy, the Secret Towers with the special fights do not spawn very often and it takes 1 week for a tower to refresh.

Other than those headaches, hope you'll enjoy the game :P 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Copanele said:

Best of luck! That's probably my favorite out of the new MK games :D 

If an invasion event is available, you should focus on those trophies ASAP (Stay Back, DIE WILL YOU, INVASION and Can't Stop This trophies). This stupid event trophies are the most annoying to get, because Invasions spawn at an irregular rate. At some point Invasions didn't appear for 6 months.

Also keep a look on the "Keep it secret" trophy, the Secret Towers with the special fights do not spawn very often and it takes 1 week for a tower to refresh.

Other than those headaches, hope you'll enjoy the game :P 

Ah fuck, I didn't know the invasion events were that irregular... Guess I really gotta keep my eye on that! Sounds like a lot of small things to consider, thanks for bringing them up :D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Welcome back! Had no idea you have a second (or actually first?) checklist! 

You could unify them into one glorious thread 1f601.png

Also excited for SF6, did not expect that presentation to be this hype 1f604.png

You know what? You're right. I don't know how to do that exactly, but it's gonna be massive and it's gonna be fun to make it :D

Me neither, that single player mode is really interesting. And the character leaks that are going around? Verrrrrrrrry interesting ?

• Like 2

Update time!

22Se409f1.png This Pain Will Make Me Stronger!: World Match - Play 20 Ranked Matches.

29S73cf6c.png Lemme Play Too!: World Match - Play 20 Casual Matches.

Looks like I left a couple of easy trophies for my return to trophy hunting! Funny how DBFZ was nowhere near any of my main priority games, I just seem to find it really easy to boot DBFZ up for some reason. I officially only have ten more trophies for this list, and I haven't even started the story mode yet.

I also am getting my main checklist rebooted, so if you're interested you can follow along here! (Anyone like the new banner for this thread? :D)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

More updates, coming at ya!

20S6cf488.png Return Kustomer - Play 100 complete online matches

My boosting partner and I made some really great progress today. I think we were both at around 300 Respect Points and ended with points around the 600s, and I also popped a trophy for 100 komplete (lol) online matches. I have a few stats down below of how MKX is doing!

Respect Points: I think around 650?

X-Rays: 15

Variant Wins: 49

I'm also a little bummed in relation to MKX. I think we are at the end of Invasions, so my trophy list is pretty much incompletable. I'm still leaving MKX on the list though, I wanna see what I can do with the trophy list in the meantime!

I've also been turboing Zeni in DBFZ while I do other things. I still need a boosting partner for BP, so my number is rather low... You can see what I'm looking at so far:

Zeni: 8299500

BP: 27728

That's it, guys! Just a small update to let you know I've started working on some tougher games! :D

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Update time:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/149d39/trophies/29S310f7c.pngBill of Goods - Win 1 complete match in Survivor King of the Hill

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/149d39/trophies/40S02f2a5.pngNeed a Doctor - Perform every character's X-Ray

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/149d39/trophies/36Sfc6f4e.pngBloody Good Time - Perform a Fatality in a match with every character

My boosting partner and I tried to boost some MKX but it didn't really go well today. The game refused to let either one of us in the regular rooms, so we tried just going into Survivor King of the Hill. As you can see, I did manage to get one trophy by doing this, but too many randoms kept joining into our games so we kind of had to abandon the attempts. I just went "fuck it" and got out a second controller to pop some other trophies. Seems like the one for playing each variation glitched on me, which is wonderful. But hey: at least three more are popped!

Currently have the turbo going for DBFZ, I'm close to 9m zeni which is?

• Like 4

We finally did it...

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/149d39/trophies/24S09f795.pngRespected Fighter - Earn 1,000 Respect points

Wow this trophy sucks. Don't attempt it unless you have a boosting partner. Expect to have to leave your room and make a new one quite a few times. Your brain is gonna melt. You are gonna get so bored. But hey, nice to have this UR out of the way. Now to win ten ranked matches in a row, let's hope my boosting partner and I can find each other...

Other than that, I did get a couple more trophies from MKX:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/149d39/trophies/68S430574.pngThrowback - Perform a Klassic Fatality in a Klassic skin

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/149d39/trophies/67S2b1d58.pngDance The Night Away - Flip Stance 10 times with a Kombat Pack 2 character during a Fatality sequence in an Online match

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/149d39/trophies/32S30fb57.pngUnstoppable - Play 200 complete online matches

I hate this game, just saying.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, guys! I have a rather big update coming your way, so sit back, relax, get a coffee, cuz if you read this you might be here for a bit.

First, EVO. I know, I know, it happened a while ago at this point. But I wanted time to let the announcements marinate, plus I was feeling a bit too lazy to write anything for a bit lol. I'm using this article for a reference of all the major announcements, so thanks Eventhubs! I'm only gonna talk about the stuff I actually care about though. Sorry, don't reeeally care about an arcade cabinet I can't afford lol.

Games getting rollback:

• Persona 4 Ultimax has released its rollback! Neat! Now the game is actually playable! Maybe this will be my excuse to start the list up for that, I'm not sure.
  • SamSho is getting blessed with rollback really late, but alrighty. I guess better late than never? I don't know if the game can really get its audience back though, SamSho has been out for quite a while unlike the rerelease of P4U, so I think it may be a case of too little too late. I hope I'm wrong though.
  • DBFZ rollback is... Interesting. A bit of a shame that it's only gonna be available if you have the PS5 version, but I guess I'm okay with that. I don't really plan to upgrade to the PS5 version even if I do get a PS5, I'm just not that into DBFZ. I do have it on turbo a lot to grind for Zeni, though, I recently passed the 10m mark! Yeah... Only 10m more to go...

DLC Characters!

• Skullgirls is getting Marie, which is of course very cool, but I also feel like she should have been there earlier. It is what it is though, at least she's on the way!
  • KoF XV has a lot: Team Samurai is gonna include Haohmaru, Nakoruru, and Darli. I kind of hate Nakoruru, Haohmaru is a classic so I get why he's here, but the most exciting inclusion is Darli. That character was one of the best additions to SamSho 2019, I'm glad she's getting more love! They also announced that Kim Kaphwan and Shingo Yabuki are coming back, and I am quite excited for both of them! Especially my boy Shingo, he sucks at fighting like I suck at fighting games :P
  • The reveal of Juri and Kimberly for Street Fighter 6 was pretty awesome! I miiight main Kimberly when SF6 is out, but I can't say for sure until we see the entire roster. Jamie also looks cool so I really don't know... Having a character crisis and the game isn't even out! D:
  • Guilty Gear Strive got Bridget. I love Bridget. Bridget is my favorite GG character. That is all I'm saying because Bridget is perfection.

Other than rollback and DLC... Crossplay for KoF is something I'm actually pretty excited for. My sister really likes KoF and she hasn't really been able to play XV because she only has a PC, so she's felt no need to buy it unless she can play it with me. Now we can play together soon, and I'm very excited about that :D There's also the reveal of a Garou sequel, and honestly that's the hypest thing ever. I always liked Garou, and I really wonder what direction they're gonna take with it. They can't do sprites like back in the day, but maybe they'll give it its own unique artstyle? Is Rock Howard gonna be a bad guy? Who will be playable? Lots of questions... Like what is the Tekken reveal gonna be? I'm guessing Tekken 8. I need it like air if it's Tekken 8, I'm honestly tired of looking at 7 lol.

I also got a cheeky little trophy:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/d8c0be/trophies/16Sc5180b.pngPerfect Clear Rate: Get a Clear Rate of 100% in Single Play Mode using any character.

Finally, huh? I found myself getting intimidated by the expert level combos, even when the game was slowed down to 30%, and that's why I took my sweet ass time with this one. Something about combo trials just freak me out now, I get in this habit of telling myself that I can't do it so I just give up after maybe two or three tries. This time I sat down and just grinded it out. I think it took about two hours to get through six trials? I know it's not impressive because I had the game at the 30% speed for this trophy, but I kind of needed this win to really get back to it. I needed to remind myself that maybe I'm not quite as bad at fighting games as I say. (Still not amazing, but hey! I did it!)

And with that...

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/d8c0be/trophies/1L4c4af5.png

MELTY BLOOD: TYPE LUMINA Completionist!
Collect all trophies for MELTY BLOOD: TYPE LUMINA

Melty Blood is a game I've always liked to joke about. Feels weird not to play a Melty game in the bathroom, am I right??? All jokes aside, it's nice to see that this version of Melty is getting love. It's a series that's been around for quite a while, and it's always had its dedicated fans, so to see it get some real success is pretty great. I'm also pretty amazed at how many free characters have come out for this game. Including the most important character of the game... Neco-Arc.

As is probably obvious from the art style, Melty Blood: Type Lumina is an anime fighter with air dashes, weird systems, characters that I'm sure have a lot of rule 34 of them (makes sense when you consider it's a spinoff of Tsukihime), and a story mode. Not that I really remember any of the story. I think it had something to do with vampires? There were battle nuns at one point... And a little girl was having some sort of nightmare about Neco-Arc? I know that one was like a joke ending for the Boss Rush, but other than that I actually don't really remember anything about the story of this one. It's not like Granblue where I just got really annoyed at the story and just skipped the cutscenes, I genuinely just don't remember anything about what happened! But honestly that's fine: I know that the game is a spinoff of the Tsukihime visual novels, so I doubt I'd have understood anything that was overly complicated anyway.

Going for the plat on this one was a treat, though. No RNG bullshit like that one Granblue trophy, which is of course very welcome, plus the modes were varied enough without devolving into a shitty beat-em-up... Like Granblue. I know it's not really fair to compare Granblue and Melty, they're really like apples and oranges, but since that's the last plat I got for this checklist I can't really help myself. It's just an interesting comparison in my opinion: shows you how one game can do the plat journey so well compared to another one. Melty actually focused on the fighting game of this fighting game, with all sorts of varied modes to help you get better at the game. Survival mode, boss rush, a story mode (that I'm sure Tsukihime fans would appreciate more than me), score attack, time attack, and combo challenges are all necessary for this particular plat. None of these are insanely difficult, but you may need to try again on a the hard mode version of survival and the boss rush. Again, I mentioned that the combo mode allows you to slow the game speed down, and this does actually count for the plat. I know a lot of people might not be a huge fan of this, but I'm glad this option exists so that people who really want to get serious about Melty have the option for practicing and studying combos.

Overall I think Melty Blood is a good plat to go for if you don't want something that's super easy, but don't want to lose sleep from a plat. If I had a tier list it'd be like a tier above Granblue, probably on the same level as something like Under Night.

You thought the updates were over? Not quite, but we're getting there! @Yuber6969 has decided to curse me with progress in a particular game...

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/422d15/Laaa5a2.png

Oh boy. I absolutely cannot contain my excitement. We got this particular trophy done with a group of legends, so at least one pretty annoying trophy is done:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/422d15/trophies/65S94db66.pngAll For One: Strength in numbers! Gather a team of four and defeat another in any Team Battle!

Now we don't need eight players at once, which I am pretty pumped about. But I know the grind. I know what USFIV can do to a man. Here's the rest of what I've earned for SFIV:

Spoiler

It Begins: The fight starts here! Set your Title and Icon, and begin fighting online!

Team Player: A 1-on-1 fight is fun, but it's more fun with friends! Try fighting in a Team Battle!

Good Start: All of nature must withstand a trial. You must clear 10 trials in Trial Mode to succeed.

Prep Time: You need study materials if you wanna make your battle plan. Follow one player in the Rankings.

Replayer: Watch 30 Replays via the Replay Channel! Isn't it fun watching people go at it tooth and nail!?

It Takes Focus: Your mission, should you wish to join Delta Red, is to connect with 100 Focus Attacks!

Special Movement: Do a Special Move 100 times! If you're a true student of the Rindo-kan dojo, it's your duty!

Good old times: Strong fighter has no fear of change! Defeat your Street Fighter IV self on the Hardest difficulty!

Only nine trophies and apparently I'm at a B rank... Says a lot about this particular game, doesn't it? Ah well, I'll make this a game that I progress through slowly, kind of like DBFZ.

I've had people ask what my next game for this event is gonna be, and I'm honestly not sure. I'm not counting Strive because I only have the one trophy left, so I already hope to be done with that one soon. What do you guys recommend I tackle next?

PS: I've watched the first episode of Tekken Bloodline. Would anyone read a review of each episode? Is that any interesting to people? I also have a bunch of art books for games on this list, would people like to see what my collection has in it? :D

Edited by MissShake
  • Like 4

Oh damn you've been busy lately with the fighting games xD nice job there, love to see the update on this thread!

14 minutes ago, MissShake said:

First, EVO. 

I've yet to see the matches, but damn were there a LOT of announcements. Glad to see that the event is still up and kicking, means more fighting games will get the well deserved love!

Games getting rollback:

• Persona 4 Ultimax has released its rollback! Neat! Now the game is actually playable! Maybe this will be my excuse to start the list up for that, I'm not sure.

Do it, it's an amazing game! One of Arcsys' finest and the reason I MIGHT play Persona 4 once it shows up on PS4. Maybe.

• SamSho is getting blessed with rollback really late, but alrighty. I guess better late than never? I don't know if the game can really get its audience back though, SamSho has been out for quite a while unlike the rerelease of P4U, so I think it may be a case of too little too late. I hope I'm wrong though.

Maybe will return to this game just to fire up some Baiken or Warden matches. Sadly it's too little too late, this game was killed before it was even launched, with that abysmal netcode :( 

DLC Characters!

• Skullgirls is getting Marie, which is of course very cool, but I also feel like she should have been there earlier. It is what it is though, at least she's on the way!

Goddamn Skullgirls became AC Valhalla for me, that game is sitting on my HDD for so long because of the stupid DLC.

Unlike Valhalla however, the DLC characters have been fire so far :D Can't wait to see how Marie plays and MAYBE we get some good story conclusions.

• KoF XV has a lot: Team Samurai is gonna include Haohmaru, Nakoruru, and Darli. I kind of hate Nakoruru, Haohmaru is a classic so I get why he's here, but the most exciting inclusion is Darli. That character was one of the best additions to SamSho 2019, I'm glad she's getting more love! They also announced that Kim Kaphwan and Shingo Yabuki are coming back, and I am quite excited for both of them! Especially my boy Shingo, he sucks at fighting like I suck at fighting games :P

This game is receiving a lot of love. First we get Shingo who, let's be real, is the ultimate warrior.

Then we get Kim's pants back? Oh my! kim-kaphwan-king-of-fighters13.gif(if only...)

But finally, because of that Orochi Team ending, we might also get another free boss to join Rugal :> GoNutz!

goenitz-rugal-bernstein.gif 

• The reveal of Juri and Kimberly for Street Fighter 6 was pretty awesome! I miiight main Kimberly when SF6 is out, but I can't say for sure until we see the entire roster. Jamie also looks cool so I really don't know... Having a character crisis and the game isn't even out! D:

You know what scares me about Street Fighter 6? I might actually dig Ryu's theme after all! 

I don't know, that game looks mad good so far! But still waiting for the true main man: Ken "She took the kids" Masters!

What happened to him? I want the full backstory, can't wait!

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/d8c0be/trophies/1L4c4af5.png

MELTY BLOOD: TYPE LUMINA Completionist!
Collect all trophies for MELTY BLOOD: TYPE LUMINA

Big congrats for that one! 

I was following this game, but I wasn't too impressed initially. However with the release of our Lord and Savior Neco-Arc, I really consider getting this game too next month. 
Seriously that character is amazing, who even came up with that design? xD

neco-neco-arc.gif

You thought the updates were over? Not quite, but we're getting there! @Yuber6969 has decided to curse me with progress in a particular game...

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/422d15/Laaa5a2.png

Oh boy this game...I wish you the biggest amount of patience possible, because this game will be one of the biggest headaches in your list xD 

But at least that stupid 8 players trophy is gone, which is a good thing!

I've had people ask what my next game for this event is gonna be, and I'm honestly not sure. I'm not counting Strive because I only have the one trophy left, so I already hope to be done with that one soon. What do you guys recommend I tackle next?

If Strive ain't an option, maybe it's time for some XRd :> 

PS: I've watched the first episode of Tekken Bloodline. Would anyone read a review of each episode? Is that any interesting to people? I also have a bunch of art books for games on this list, would people like to see what my collection has in it? :D

I can't pronounce myself for Tekken (still have to finish that "Tekken anthology" video xD ) but the artbooks are always a treat!

That was one nice post, made me want to return to my own fighting game grind :D 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Oh damn you've been busy lately with the fighting games xD nice job there, love to see the update on this thread!

It's been a while, hasn't it? I think we all need breaks from fight games every once in a while, but I was starting to miss it. Would have probably had more motivation if MKX didn't exist lol.

59 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Do it, it's an amazing game! One of Arcsys' finest and the reason I MIGHT play Persona 4 once it shows up on PS4. Maybe.

I LOVE P4U, dude. I played it with my sister so much back in the 360 era, my Yosuke always whipped her Kanji though lol. And honestly you should play P4, it's an excellent game! Nothing funnier than seeing new people get into the Persona waifu wars lul.

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Maybe will return to this game just to fire up some Baiken or Warden matches. Sadly it's too little too late, this game was killed before it was even launched, with that abysmal netcode :(

Maybe it'll serve as a lesson to SNK: netcode is important! Sucks that SamSho had to be the sacrificial lamb though, that game is so fun.

Goddamn Skullgirls became AC Valhalla for me, that game is sitting on my HDD for so long because of the stupid DLC.

Unlike Valhalla however, the DLC characters have been fire so far :D Can't wait to see how Marie plays and MAYBE we get some good story conclusions.

I still have yet to buy the DLC characters for Skullgirls but I really love how everyone looks! Annie seems like she could be pretty busted though... Not that I'm complaining lol. And I hope for some good story conclusions too, iirc all the endings were pretty depressing. Maybe I should replay the arcade to get a refresher.

This game is receiving a lot of love. First we get Shingo who, let's be real, is the ultimate warrior.

Then we get Kim's pants back? Oh my! kim-kaphwan-king-of-fighters13.gif(if only...)

But finally, because of that Orochi Team ending, we might also get another free boss to join Rugal :> GoNutz!

goenitz-rugal-bernstein.gif

Imagine a world where Shingo doesn't exist... I don't want to live in that world. Shingo is great, I'm so glad he's coming back! Now... Will I put him on my team? ? And honestly I'm shocked that Kim wasn't in base game. It really just doesn't feel the same without him around, so I'm glad he's coming back soon. XV will finally be complete :P

I don't look forward to it. I don't look forward to it at all lolol

You know what scares me about Street Fighter 6? I might actually dig Ryu's theme after all! 

I don't know, that game looks mad good so far! But still waiting for the true main man: Ken "She took the kids" Masters!

What happened to him? I want the full backstory, can't wait!

Ken is by far the character I have the most interest in too! Dude looks soooooo worn out, I wonder what bullshit happened to him. Weird that I'm excited for a Street Fighter story beat lol.

Big congrats for that one! 

I was following this game, but I wasn't too impressed initially. However with the release of our Lord and Savior Neco-Arc, I really consider getting this game too next month. 
Seriously that character is amazing, who even came up with that design? xD

neco-neco-arc.gif

Thanks! It's nice to finally have more plats popped for this particular checklist.

One thing I definitely like about Melty Blood is that it doesn't take itself too seriously. Neco-Arc is a prime example of that, you should see her antics in the boss rush story. That shit is wild lol. I think when I first got this I would've said maybe save the buy on Melty for later, but they've added so many characters and even a second boss rush, so the updates are pushing it over to the buy category in my opinion! Especially because you don't need a season pass for Neco-Arc ;)

Oh boy this game...I wish you the biggest amount of patience possible, because this game will be one of the biggest headaches in your list xD 

But at least that stupid 8 players trophy is gone, which is a good thing!

I don't even know if I have it in me to pop the SFIV plat, but if I do I might just retire from trophies then and there lol. That list looks nuts!

If Strive ain't an option, maybe it's time for some XRd :> 

I can't pronounce myself for Tekken (still have to finish that "Tekken anthology" video xD ) but the artbooks are always a treat!

I miiiiiight have something planned for Sign in the future... Stay tuned ?

Good to know! I have been collecting art books for a long time, so I have some that I'm pretty happy with :D

That was one nice post, made me want to return to my own fighting game grind :D 

All I'm saying is this: Koihime is looking pretty neglected on your trophy list right now. (I'm glad you enjoyed it :D )

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Evo was great this year some hype top 8's I watched this year. Always a blast. 

Announcements were solid. Tekken 'Get Ready' teaser stole the show for me. Feverishly anticipating SF6 in the wings not to mention best ASW game DBFZ finally getting Rollback. Dreams do come true. 

Best top 8 I watched was SFV. What a nail biter, great way to say goodbye to it!

Same here, Tekken is my favorite fighter series since it was my first one! I can't wait to find out what we're getting ready for :D It was a good weekend for sure, all sorts of announcements for all sorts of fighting game fans. Good to see the genre thriving!

• Like 2