December 2nd 2021 Glitched Weekly Challenge *VERY RARE*

Reign_Of_Fire88

56 minutes ago, SRiley77 said:

I kept getting error messages about the servers being offline.

Yeah same, the servers are probably on their last legs anyway, either from errors or the looming danger of being shut down. Can only hope it lasts long enough for us to get awesomeness 11.

Anyway, echoing what everyone else is saying, diamond cup woohoo. Good stuff getting it to over 500 participants. Gotta go for the plat now to not waste the opportunity.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, BARD_BARD said:

Yeah same, the servers are probably on their last legs anyway, either from errors or the looming danger of being shut down. Can only hope it lasts long enough for us to get awesomeness 11.

Anyway, echoing what everyone else is saying, diamond cup woohoo. Good stuff getting it to over 500 participants. Gotta go for the plat now to not waste the opportunity.

It took me about 4 months to reach Awesome lvl 11. I always strove to get at least a silver. I'd give each challenge a few attempts and if gold wasn't possible I'd just move on for the day. Just remember to play everyday and you'll be there soon enough. With the game being as old as it is you'll never know how much time the servers have left. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Thanks to everyone that dedicated their time to this! Especially @Reign_Of_Fire88 @ConAir 

@Stevieboy thanks to answer my question quik how much time there was left, it made me deside to purchase the game after your post. 

I just got the trophy as well! I hope we can stick as a community together for further challenges. Good luck everyone 1f44d.png

?

I'm glad we were able to mobilise so many players. I've been playing this game for 7 months now and we only had a few players again a Diamond Cup together. Some have been playing this game for years and only miss this specific Trophy.

We will continue the journey towards Awesome level 11 at the Discord bar. I'm not contuining the gaming session anymore since we have a steady group now where we can discuss the challenges. 

• Like 3

Wow, over 50 people got the trophy thanks to that weekly challenge! Nicely done everyone!

Now just hope they keep the servers up at least a year or so, so that even the lesser skilled players can get a silver (or better) cup to eventually get the plat!

• Like 1

I got the diamond and I grinding out the last level of awesomeness for the platinum.
I haven't played the game in a long while because I was getting annoyed with the grind and I probably will again.

I don't understand why they didn't score the trophies as 5 points for Bronze, 10 for Silver, 25 for Gold and 50 for Diamond.
The 1 point for Bronze, 5 points for Silver and 10 points for Gold are really bad choices but nothing we can do not but grind.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 0:40 PM, BigMesy said:

I got the diamond and I grinding out the last level of awesomeness for the platinum.
I haven't played the game in a long while because I was getting annoyed with the grind and I probably will again.

I don't understand why they didn't score the trophies as 5 points for Bronze, 10 for Silver, 25 for Gold and 50 for Diamond.
The 1 point for Bronze, 5 points for Silver and 10 points for Gold are really bad choices but nothing we can do not but grind.

Yeah it's pretty rough nowadays. Was a lot easier to get silvers and golds earlier in the game's life when there were more regular players.