December 2nd 2021 Glitched Weekly Challenge *VERY RARE*

Reign_Of_Fire88

2 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Part of me wanted to @ every single person with 91% and I still might but that is a lot of tedious work.

I didn't do that either. I tagged a few. @Darkhan90 started texting everyone who played the challenge allready but who didn't reach 415.98 meters yet.

Anyway, 458 players on the challenge 20 minutes ago.

3 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

So the challenge will end in 2 days on 9 December? I am thinking about to panick buy the game before the challenge dissapears.

If you care just do it. This is a rare opportunity. This trophy f***ed my brain since 2013 and I finally will get it if nothing goes wrong. Just don't buy physically or you may miss the time line.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

There's less than 23 minutes left on the challenge. This may not ever happen again on the Vita version. If you have the game and you haven't loaded it, you're out of luck. It will take you 2 hours to get to Awesome 2 to unlock weekly challenges.

You sure you're not looking at the daily challenge? The weekly should still have just over 24 hours left.

Edited by Stevieboy

6 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

You sure you're not looking at the daily challenge? The weekly should still have just over 24 hours left.

On mine for weekly challenges, it's saying I have 11 minutes left. Not sure what's going on.

Edited by POEman553

11 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

On mine, it's saying I have 11 minutes left. Not sure what's going on.

Mine says 8 mins left now. When I looked earlier it said there was over a day left. weird.

Edit: Now it says 23 hours and 59 minutes left, lol.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, POEman553 said:

On mine for weekly challenges, it's saying I have 11 minutes left. Not sure what's going on.

2 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Mine says 8 mins left now. When I looked earlier it said there was over a day left. weird.

Edit: Now it says 23 hours and 59 minutes left, lol.

Yeah the other day I couldn't see the amount of days left on the challenge painting/easel either, only the hours, minutes and seconds. Just a UI issue thankfully!

1 hour ago, liammill18 said:

Yeah the other day I couldn't see the amount of days left on the challenge painting/easel either, only the hours, minutes and seconds. Just a UI issue thankfully!

@liammill18It's good to see you getting the Champion trophy now. Saw you got the Friendly Rivalry trophy on Unit 13. I'm glad I got the Platinum already on Rayman for Vita and can enjoy the challenges but that awesome lvl 11 trophy grind is real. 

Edited by Reign_Of_Fire88

13 hours ago, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

@liammill18It's good to see you getting the Champion trophy now. Saw you got the Friendly Rivalry trophy on Unit 13. I'm glad I got the Platinum already on Rayman for Vita and can enjoy the challenges but that awesome lvl 11 trophy grind is real. 

Yep! Thanks again for that! I'm at level 9 right now from so much grinding for this trophy in the past but I still have the entirety of the Origins levels to help offset the grind a bit!

So for anyone relatively new to the game, don't worry if the cup and trophy don't show up right away. Sometimes it takes a few minutes after logging in to the challenge section. It also seemed to help to do one of the new daily or weekly challenges, but that could also just be the fact that I'm spending time doing that instead of waiting.

I don't think I've ever had a cup I earned not show at all, but the wait is sometimes weirdly long.

Thanks to everyone that dedicated their time to this! Especially @Reign_Of_Fire88 @ConAir 

@Stevieboy thanks to answer my question quik how much time there was left, it made me deside to purchase the game after your post. 

I just got the trophy as well! I hope we can stick as a community together for further challenges. Good luck everyone ?

• Like 3