Trophy Thoughts?

SilentSolivagant

15 minutes ago, jackill1329 said:

Looks pretty straightforward to me, based on combat related and story related trophies, along with the content side missions.  Looking forward to this one!

I really like the looks of this trophy list.  Game looks incredible, I wish more people were talking about it.  Cant wait unitl Friday

23 minutes ago, P-Low14 said:

I really like the looks of this trophy list.  Game looks incredible, I wish more people were talking about it.  Cant wait unitl Friday

Agreed, I've had my eye on this for a while. It was originally slated to come out in 2022, so it's a lovely surprise to get it early! Can't wait!

20 hours ago, rospondek said:

If there will be more than 35 side missions or missions and Memories won't be missable then it will be a really easy and fun platinum.

Dying in permadeath is cute 1f606.png Finally someone know how people usually ends in this mode and just gave them a free gift 1f605.png

I'm not sure how the Memories would work, like would they be floating in space or in various places in a spaceship or whatever? Like there's not much indication based on what I've seen but since @turniplord has the platinum, I'm sure they can shed some light regarding that.

3 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I'm not sure how the Memories would work, like would they be floating in space or in various places in a spaceship or whatever?

Looks like memories looks like that.

Is there any info is there a way to visit previous places at any point?

Just got the 25 memories trophy and I'm only in Act 1. I don't think you can replay missions, but there are memories in story missions, side missions, and out in the open world. Some missions will have you collecting several memories to progress, so I don't think this trophy is missable, unless you really go out of your way to not collect memories.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rospondek said:

Besides I can see you have 31 side missions. So looks like this list is really player friendly =)

My concern is those full mastery trophies. There are quite a lot of them, such as performing perfect dodges for X number of time, or destroying X number of mines, etc. Problem is you can only do perfect dodges on certain types of enemy ships, and only some enemies deploy mines. If you miss your chances during the story, I don't know if there's post-game or NG+ to grind those out. I hope there is.

I understand. There is no NG+ but I read that after finishing the game you get back right before the final fight so you can fly around to get the missing things. I don't know how this looks like in the terms of available enemies. It is more like Biomutant or Ghost of Tsushima.

22 hours ago, turniplord said:

I have a few hints/bits of advice :)

That is some great summary info on the game. Got almost everything done with your tips but one thing still gives me problem. Overload a laser. I presume that the only way to get this trophy is to have full 4 piece BLAZE set active to get 2 additional laser bars. But despite being in endgame and having done everything i can see i still never got anything else besides laser from this set. How did you manage to get 4 pieces or if im mistaken with my theory about it,how did you get the trophy?

EDIT: Ok i got it. There is a laser you get for completing side deciple quest in Ninika called Void Ray. It has a passive "shock remnant" wich leaves cloud of energy once you kill enemy with it fully charged. I had to  fly to that cloud and trophy popped.

Edited by yoszek
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, yoszek said:

That is some great summary info on the game. Got almost everything done with your tips but one thing still gives me problem. Overload a laser. I presume that the only way to get this trophy is to have full 4 piece BLAZE set active to get 2 additional laser bars. But despite being in endgame and having done everything i can see i still never got anything else besides laser from this set. How did you manage to get 4 pieces or if im mistaken with my theory about it,how did you get the trophy?

EDIT: Ok i got it. There is a laser you get for completing side deciple quest in Ninika called Void Ray. It has a passive "shock remnant" wich leaves cloud of energy once you kill enemy with it fully charged. I had to  fly to that cloud and trophy popped.

Did you also get the Tier 3 radiation missile in Nimika? I'm about to go there and pretty much missing just those two and the sense LV5 mastery. (Did not get Control yet)

As for farming if someone wants to get it out of the way earlier several enclaves you have to free have those infinite crow (basic small circle ship) spawning points - so as long as you don't destroy them you can easily farm the necessary kills on them. By hiding inside the more complex bases you can also easily get the storm / enemy crashes when disabled trophy.

For dodging, there's a main story mission in the Amrok (?) cluster, where you are tasked with 'untying' 4 resistance ships that are stuck - as you enter you will be introduced to the sniping turret - with no other enemies around. Do not untie any ships just do circles around the turret, there will be no other enemies and you can easily farm the dodges with lots of room for maneuvering and error due to it being the only enemy and firing slowly. Took me less than 30 minutes to complete with maybe 1 or 2 dodges prior.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

Did you also get the Tier 3 radiation missile in Nimika? I'm about to go there and pretty much missing just those two and the sense LV5 mastery. (Did not get Control yet)

As for farming if someone wants to get it out of the way earlier several enclaves you have to free have those infinite crow (basic small circle ship) spawning points - so as long as you don't destroy them you can easily farm the necessary kills on them. By hiding inside the more complex bases you can also easily get the storm / enemy crashes when disabled trophy.

For dodging, there's a main story mission in the Amrok (?) cluster, where you are tasked with 'untying' 4 resistance ships that are stuck - as you enter you will be introduced to the sniping turret - with no other enemies around. Do not untie any ships just do circles around the turret, there will be no other enemies and you can easily farm the dodges with lots of room for maneuvering and error due to it being the only enemy and firing slowly. Took me less than 30 minutes to complete with maybe 1 or 2 dodges prior.

Can't remember where exactly i got it but for sure it was from one of the side quests. And i had it befour i even entered Nimika first time. So as long as you complete every "?" on the map you should get it for sure.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Patinato oggi, quello della nube di missili basta leggere la descrizione del missile

Google translate:

Patinated today, that of the missile cloud just read the description of the missile

Edited by DaivRules
All posts need to be in English

• 1 year later...

Seems like it'll be the kind of game that's more straightforward and relaxing to platinum compared to how grindy other games can be. So, I'm happy I finally picked it up as it's been staring at my on my PS5's home screen for a while ever since I bought and downloaded it. I'd recommend it to anyone who's a fan of a game where it's based around flying and space combat. It feels refreshing compared to most games I've been focusing on lately also.