AC IV Platinum vs AC Brotherhood

AC Brotherhood has the lvl 50 trophy, it will take alot of time even if you boost it, and as far as I know AC IV has one glitched trophy.

I'd say AC Brotherhood is easier than AC IV, you need to get 100% sync on every mission in AC IV, but in AC Brotherhood you only need to get 100% in one sequence.

Ac 4 is much easier

1. The online is dead in ACB

2. You have to get every singel bonus achievable in ACB, you only need to use every ability in AC4 not get a kill with it

3. You need a friend playing with you for the co-op bonuses

4. ACB multiplayer is shit ton bad compared with AC4

Oh and you can get all trophies in wolfpack wich is solo, so you don't even actually need to go online except for the game mode related trophies, wich re only to play that certain game mode

Edited by itzzh3lixx
  • Like 1

Since this is the only AC game since brotherhood to have annoying multiplayer trophies, I was wondering which is harder and/or more time consuming to plat?

I would probably call the multiplayer trophies pretty annoying but they aren't really as annoying as Brotherhood was. You've got to get all the co-op bonuses in a game. All the actual bonuses, taking the lead 10 seconds before time could be a pain also if you don't have a friend who could help you in a private match.

Also to boost on ACB you needed literally 6 people to constantly stun, which saves an awful amount of time.

AC4 level 55 really doesn't take long, depending on how many challenges you can complete in wolfpack I would say you level up once every game to start with then as you get higher and higher it becomes level up every 2 games etc. Doing challenges though is the main xp you're going to get.

The only "online" trophy so to speak is the "Sharing is Caring" trophy which for the life of me I can not find a social chest or white whale.

It's a game of patience and if you have any it really shouldn't be a problem.

Oh and you can get all trophies in wolfpack wich is solo, so you don't even actually need to go online except for the game mode related trophies, wich re only to play that certain game mode

WRONG

You cant get the use all abilities trophy because that requires you to use bodyguard which you can only use in a match where you're being hunted, not wolfpack

You need to play all modes once for All Rounder, but that can easily be done with a friend or two. Game Lab is a bit finicky on how active it is. Bodyguard can't be used in Wolfpack, but just use it while going for All Rounder. Other than that, the rest can easily be done solo in Wolfpack. The most annoying trophy in the game is Sharing is Caring, where you're at the mercy of the Ubisoft servers. Besides that, the plat is easy.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played IV yet but the ACB plat was a pain. Searching for players took long. After a while it would randomly seperate you from your party(it's less of a boring grind when you do it with friends). I didn't have to boost much though I got all different bonusses as I was going for Lv. 50. Except the extreme variety which was near impossible if you didn't boost.

But the multiplayer is probably dead by now so gettibg level 50 takes longer than back then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not completely done with the leveling in ACIV yet, but hands down ACIV is much much easier than ACB.  Not only will the max level trophy take longer to get to in brotherhood, but you also needed a minimum of 6 people to boost it (who all most likely need the max level trophy too).  So unless you bail on your friends/fellow boosters, you will be sitting through at least 6 people hitting max rank.  Where as in AC IV you can hit max rank playing solo wolf pack with absolutely no need to boost.  Also, Abstergo Employee of the Month was so frustrating to get, at least for me.

• 3 months later...

I'm not completely done with the leveling in ACIV yet, but hands down ACIV is much much easier than ACB.  Not only will the max level trophy take longer to get to in brotherhood, but you also needed a minimum of 6 people to boost it (who all most likely need the max level trophy too).  So unless you bail on your friends/fellow boosters, you will be sitting through at least 6 people hitting max rank.  Where as in AC IV you can hit max rank playing solo wolf pack with absolutely no need to boost.  Also, Abstergo Employee of the Month was so frustrating to get, at least for me.

Yes, Abstergo Emplyee of the Month is very frustating since you can't see the bonuses you got since you played the game, which I think it was a stupid idea, what can I do anyways?

Luckily, there's still lots of people boosting in ACB such as myself.

Finished AC4's Platinum, needless to say, but it was much, but much more easier than ACB's :D

• 1 month later...