Willmill97's Wacky World of Trophies

willmill97

Nice list bruh you got some pretty platinums here. :D

My niqqa :P

Fantastic plat list, you got some tough ones there. Hats of to you!

You have a awesome collection of tough Platinums and funny descriptions! Like the COD Classic one and much more.

Thanks, much appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice collection  :rolleyes:

Very nice collection.

Any interest in playing Dead Space series? You should play at least the first one, it's really cool.

Thanks!

I do actually have that planned soon considering Dead Space 3 is free on PS+ this month :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice! I know exactly what you mean about Ferrari Challenge, it was my 3rd Platinum. Also, while I don't think WipEout HD is as easy as you say it is, it's still nowhere near as hard as Sonic Unleashed; the few hotdog stand missions I've tried are brutal. Tekken 6's nightmare train was also pretty nasty, 

Whatever you do, DON'T get Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends, it's like Ferrari Challenge if it had a better car and track list, but with extremely unfair goals and diabolically hideous controls.

• Like 1

Nice! I know exactly what you mean about Ferrari Challenge, it was my 3rd Platinum. Also, while I don't think WipEout HD is as easy as you say it is, it's still nowhere near as hard as Sonic Unleashed; the few hotdog stand missions I've tried are brutal. Tekken 6's nightmare train was also pretty nasty, 

Whatever you do, DON'T get Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends, it's like Ferrari Challenge if it had a better car and track list, but with extremely unfair goals and diabolically hideous controls.

Yeah Ferrari challenge was a horrible game...  And don't worry, I'm never going to buy Ferrari Racing Legends xD Not after the previous abomination xD

I suppose I just got used to Wipeout faster than others did. I did play it a lot on PS1 too, so that might be a factor I don't know.

I agree, I must say, Sonic Unleashed is the 3rd hardest plat I own (behind Max Payne 3 and Guitar Hero Metallica), and I wish a heavy good luck to you and anyone else attempting it!

Tekken 6 Nightmare train is only difficult if you don't have the right gear. If you have something that gives 450+ health and other such clothing, it isn't as bad. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I respect a lot of your difficultly ratings. Seems you're not adding in guides to the equation. I mean you probably & most likely  are, but at least it doesn't make your judgement poor or overly exaggerating on the truth. I can't stand people who call certain plats easy or not hard at all (or something similar) when they referred to help of some kind while getting their Platinums. 

Now, of course I can only speak on the games here that I've played to, but I'd up TWAU plat's difficultly. It's dead clear that it's not as easy as TWD, which is rated 1/10. You get the TWD Plat literally by just going through the game to the end and without any requirements of going back to certain chapters to. TWAU is another story (haha see what I did there xD), you have to (ignorantly) pick certain situations that play out to unlock those I forget what you call it. Not only that but, even if you managed to get certain situations you needed for certain trophies, you HAVE to go back and play certain chapters to get something trophy related you couldn't on your first playthrough.

Without guides, this is quite difficult and will require choice of elimination via the method of choosing different paths each re-play of a chapter. I personally tried to get this Plat on my own, which I could have done but there was a time threshold I wanted to maintain, but I realized it wasn't that kind of platinum that can be obtained by just playing the game, unlike TWD. Lastly, even with 100% luck  added in, you still couldn't get everything on your first PT. So... this seriously is not a 1/10 (especially without guides considered).

:P

Oh yeah, nice plats you got here. We share a good amount of these (and I enjoyed getting some of these)!

• Like 1

I respect a lot of your difficultly ratings. Seems you're not adding in guides to the equation. I mean you probably & most likely  are, but at least it doesn't make your judgement poor or overly exaggerating on the truth. I can't stand people who call certain plats easy or not hard at all (or something similar) when they referred to help of some kind while getting their Platinums. 

Now, of course I can only speak on the games here that I've played to, but I'd up TWAU plat's difficultly. It's dead clear that it's not as easy as TWD, which is rated 1/10. You get the TWD Plat literally by just going through the game to the end and without any requirements of going back to certain chapters to. TWAU is another story (haha see what I did there xD), you have to (ignorantly) pick certain situations that play out to unlock those I forget what you call it. Not only that but, even if you managed to get certain situations you needed for certain trophies, you HAVE to go back and play certain chapters to get something trophy related you couldn't on your first playthrough.

Without guides, this is quite difficult and will require choice of elimination via the method of choosing different paths each re-play of a chapter. I personally tried to get this Plat on my own, which I could have done but there was a time threshold I wanted to maintain, but I realized it wasn't that kind of platinum that can be obtained by just playing the game, unlike TWD. Lastly, even with 100% luck  added in, you still couldn't get everything on your first PT. So... this seriously is not a 1/10 (especially without guides considered).

:P

Oh yeah, nice plats you got here. We share a good amount of these (and I enjoyed getting some of these)!

Thanks! I can understand where you're coming from, but screw not using a guide for collectables! (They technically are collectables). Like you said, I'd be here for years trying to get them without a guide, but since I did use a guide it's still a 1/10 from me. Because there is no real difficulty in replaying chapters. Even if I didn't use a guide, it would still be a 1/10 really, because then it just makes the platinum time consuming, not difficult.

But thank you anyway, we share 24 platinums! :3 

Thanks! I can understand where you're coming from, but screw not using a guide for collectables! (They technically are collectables). Like you said, I'd be here for years trying to get them without a guide, but since I did use a guide it's still a 1/10 from me. Because there is no real difficulty in replaying chapters. Even if I didn't use a guide, it would still be a 1/10 really, because then it just makes the platinum time consuming, not difficult.

But thank you anyway, we share 24 platinums! :3

Without a guide, its difficult to obtain the collectibles. Its not "just" time consuming, its infact difficult. I know because i atttempted this plat without a guide at first. I actually "needed" a guide as oppose to it being opitional, because its "evidently" that difficult. Ive replayed a few chapters more than 3x and just needed a guide; (so) its difficult. 1.5/10 at the "very least".

It logically has that puzzle difficultly aspect, which TWD doesnt have, and since it exist, its rationally impossible to be a 1/10. 1/10 should equal no effort and no difficultly, something irrelevant to TWAU simply because of the puzzled based collectibles (w/ or w/o luck). When it comes down to opinions, opinions should only differ off luck, the luck that allows some ppl to have gotten collectibles faster than others, sincenobody would know what they were doing.

Also consider if a guide has to be used (which isnt needed for the effortless TWD game), to save time or not, there must be difficultly involved in someway, because guidance is being requested and used.