Wdjat prinny's platinum explosion chain doods

Wdjat Prinny Doods

Then now you have 2 on your count, next has to be Disgaea 5! :D

He still needs to get that 4.0 GPA though so I think the Prinny should go back to school before he plays Disgaea 5.

Are prinnies delinquents or honour students though, I wonder?

• Like 1

He still needs to get that 4.0 GPA though so I think the Prinny should go back to school before he plays Disgaea 5.

Oh true, Baal Pirates await you Prinny!! (or maybe they don't, it's all up to how much RNG hates you lol)

I'd say prinnies are just......prinnies xD they can take any side, anytime!

Then now you have 2 on your count, next has to be Disgaea 5! :D

Haha You beat me to it Shana, I was gonna say I do want to finish Disgaea 3 sometime before Disgaea 5. Oh and this prinny is going to be a honor student, my 1 chance to finally have a 4.0 GPA doods! xD

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 2

Nice. To celebrate, here's a picture of the most powerful Prinny Overlord in the Netherworld strutting his stuff. You did make one, right?

L2PCrag.jpg

Thanks dood and don't worry those will be added to my collection one day, I aim to get all the prinny trophies! *evil laugh*

So Last Rebellion, Cross Edge, Disgaea 3 Vita, Trinity Universe and Guided Fate Paradox are up soon?

• Like 1

now you're indeed the king of sardines :)

I don't want to sound like I'm insulting anyone here, but:

cc4167801778c624bd42b392d5240838ec8a8b0d

Also, regarding GPA: I thought you were aiming for 0.1.

Why do you want to be such a delinquent, dood?

Edited by Blue Flare

Hahaha and here I was thinking that my invite was just lost in the post :P I hear you guys have the most awesome parties ... well apart from the occasion murder here and there :P

Nope, it's not lost. We also already have a Solid Snake image for your suite :D. Yep our parties are a blast, especially the pool parties. We caught the prinny murderer, it turned out to be a lonely Xbox One that no one wanted and it somehow possessed an artificial body :P. It was jealous of our trophy club and wanted to destroy it. Luckily we managed to corner and capture it for further study.

Nope, it's not lost. We also already have a Solid Snake image for your suite :D. Yep our parties are a blast, especially the pool parties. We caught the prinny murderer, it turned out to be a lonely Xbox One that no one wanted and it somehow possessed an artificial body :P. It was jealous of our trophy club and wanted to destroy it. Luckily we managed to corner and capture it for further study.

We got the very best scientists working on it as well :)

xcom-tips-guide-what-to-research.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome list Prinny mate.

I didn´t know that Virtue´s Last Reward was a point and click, I always thought it was a visual novel that´s why I avoided the game all this time.

Also, the Star Ocean Plat is more than impressive. This alone beats every  :platinum:  and 100% I have under my belt... :(

You sir are a hell of a trophy hunter my friend.

• Like 1

Awesome list Prinny mate.

I didn´t know that Virtue´s Last Reward was a point and click, I always thought it was a visual novel that´s why I avoided the game all this time.

Also, the Star Ocean Plat is more than impressive. This alone beats every  :platinum:  and 100% I have under my belt... :(

You sir are a hell of a trophy hunter my friend.

Thanks dood, means a lot and you have a sweet collection yourself! As for VLR I guess you could say it is a visual novel puzzle game. You probably wouldn't like it though since it is a lot more text than gameplay dood

Wow you are just racking up plats left and right :o. I feel I have another Seatk loss coming my way :(

xD Yeah the new season of the trophy hunters league started up recently so I'm knocking out some of the shorter plats that have built up in my backlog while I was working on longer titles. Think we are both going to lose though since killerjazz and zajac have been on fire this month dood :|

xD Yeah the new season of the trophy hunters league started up recently so I'm knocking out some of the shorter plats that have built up in my backlog while I was working on longer titles. Think we are both going to lose though since killerjazz and zajac have been on fire this month dood :|

Well we can only do what we can do :(

• 1 month later...