Wdjat prinny's platinum explosion chain doods

Wdjat Prinny Doods

• 3 weeks later...

Man over a month long platinum drought, can't seem to stay focused on one game these days doods

I've been gaming less and working out more after the wife and kids are in bed. I've finally finished batman arkham origins recently. That will probably be my next plat 4 months from now. lol

I've been gaming less and working out more after the wife and kids are in bed. I've finally finished batman arkham origins recently. That will probably be my next plat 4 months from now. lol

lol wouldnt take too long if it wasnt for the mp trophies

I was the same way. That is why I platted WWE 2010 just to break the drought :)

Yeah might find sometime easy that I like in my backlog just to break mine

What you been playing lately man?

Tales of Symphonia and Disgaea 4 mostly. A little bit of puppeteer and take a few minutes each day to do my Rayman Legends challenges. Also starting Bulletstorm today and working on getting the mp trophies before the servers close.

lol wouldnt take too long if it wasnt for the mp trophies

Just a little exaggeration but, with the family I never really have a set time I can play so I cant really promise to be in a boosting group. Heck I might just get all the Sp and DLC trophies and go on. I hate grindind MP's

Just a little exaggeration but, with the family I never really have a set time I can play so I cant really promise to be in a boosting group. Heck I might just get all the Sp and DLC trophies and go on. I hate grindind MP's

Yeah and sadly you have to boost the mp, it is like the trophies were made for the purpose of boosting. Hated the grind mostly because the mp is just terrible

You have a great checklist Mr P doods, and a lot of great Platinums including Star Ocean and Batman: Arkham Origins!

Thanks dood!

• 3 weeks later...

im a big rpg fan and finished hundreds years ago but havnt got the spare hours to put into them since havin children... really got to get some finished tho, probably 10 years from now :S

Lol yeah these rpg plats usually take some time. Pretty much guaranteed a grind going for a rpg plat.

Edited by Prinny Yugi doods