circumventer trophy wont pop

Sylvanticore

Greetings,

So I've played a couple of rounds with friends recently and twice I won imposter rounds without using vents at all, but for some reason the trophy hasn't unlocked, is anyone else having this issue or just a me thing.

EDIT: 5 games later and I get it, not sure why

Edited by Sylvanticore

I was having trouble with this, too. I couldn't get it on The Skeld, Mira, or Polus despite winning and never venting. Once I started playing on the Airship map, though, I got it my very first win. Until this is confirmed to be glitched and they patch it, it seems you just gotta keep trying until you find the map that decides to give it to you.

Just some quick info with my experience with this trophy: 

Seems that no one on the imposter team can vent, therefore it is easiest done solo, or, of course, with a team where no imposter vents. 
This MIGHT not be true, as I could have just gotten lucky for the game. Anyone still get the trophy when another team member vented? 

On 2021-12-20 at 4:21 AM, Neocarleen said:

It worked for me with two imposters on Skeld, with neither of us venting, just killing everybody until we won.

I THINK it’s this. ^ I literally just got the trophy a few minutes ago. It was my very first match, literally EVER playing Among Us. My team had three Imposters, myself included.

Some people had already left throughout the match and the couple votes we had all ended in ties. By the time I made my first ever kill, the game ended, and Circumventer popped, along with Slasher and A Taste For It.

I’m assuming I got exceptionally lucky here. But I never activated a vent. We were also on the first map, if that makes any difference.

• 3 months later...

So is there a confirmed method or just dumb luck? I can't get this to pop.

EDIT: Got it by being a lone imposter. Apparently if there're 2 impostors and one of them vents that locks the trophy for the other one.

Edited by Bebop_Man