DLC possible solo?

tirol_terminator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/25/2021 at 6:18 PM, tirol_terminator said:

Hey everyone, as stated above, are the DLC's doable completely solo or are there some trophies only optainable in coop?

I've +1000 hours in zombies, but managed to do darkest shore solo only once. Definitely don't recommend doing it solo. 

• Like 2

On 20/03/2022 at 9:21 AM, Leo3572 said:

I've +1000 hours in zombies, but managed to do darkest shore solo only once. Definitely don't recommend doing it solo. 

I tried Darkest Shore solo but it put me a deep state of misery so like this guy says, don't bother

• Like 3

Darkest Shore isn't even hard, you have so much stuff to use, only one slightly challenging part and that's the last part, but Jack in the box makes that easy. You also get what 3 self revives? Easter Eggs on this are a doddle compared to others imo. I did Darkest Shore first attempt. 

Edited by GUDGER666

On 23.3.2022 at 4:12 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Darkest Shore isn't even hard, you have so much stuff to use, only one slightly challenging part and that's the last part, but Jack in the box makes that easy. You also get what 3 self revives? Easter Eggs on this are a doddle compared to others imo. I did Darkest Shore first attempt. 

The boss fight in darkest shore is pretty hard solo especially in the U Boat area. Beside the bossfight it's easy. 

• Like 1