Play it or skip it?

Quixotesque

Hello to everyone reading this and Happy Christmas ? ?

I'm thinking about starting this game but I have read mixed opinions about its quality and the plat seems to have some issues regarding online trophies.

Thus, my questions are pretty simple: Should I skip it or is it worth the time ? 

If I play it, which are the main difficulties for taking the online trophies? Should I be careful with something in particular? 

Thanks!

• Like 1

@Quixotesque Feliz Navidad!

I'm currently playing Shadow of War and I'm finding it even more fun than Shadow of Mordor.

The Nemesis System is still the main attraction. There's a good variety of orcs, creatures and bosses to either kill or dominate, including newcomers such as huge monsters and flying beasts.

The characterization and voice acting are also great.

Additionally, the gameplay just keeps getting more addictive as you level up and progress through the skill tree, and the introduction of armies and fortress takeover battles is a really fun and cool new addition.

Recommended ?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mountain_1994 said:

What everyone else said, it's really not that difficult and when it comes to the online side of things there's only 1 which people might have found "hard" and that's the 

Such Great Heights

If a region gets too hard you can move to another and it doesn't reset your progress either.

Thanks for the heads up :)

I have read that the best strategy for that trophy is to leave that online part to the endgame  Am I right or is there another better way?

6 hours ago, Quixotesque said:

Thanks for the heads up :)

I have read that the best strategy for that trophy is to leave that online part to the endgame  Am I right or is there another better way?

You can leave it till you've done everything else, it's what i did but i was concentrating on doing other stuff ingame at the time

22 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Ps. Try hard to pay attention during Shelob cut-scenes.

I found that quite difficult to do, as this is the first time I’ve ever played a game where they managed to make a CGI character so distractingly attractive, that I kept missing what she was talking about! 1f633.png1f602.png)

Stupid Sexy Shelob ?️

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 1

Both Middle Earth games are awesome. Played them both 4 times each since I’m a Tolkien whore who will devour anything LOTR. 

Both games also has great trophies besides 1 grindy trophy in the second game. Throughly enjoyed my time with both games. 

Can’t wait for the new Gollum game to come out!

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 2