Masterminds trophy

bannius213

Yes, you'll need to do it 3 times. Once with 4 players (you + 3), another with 3 players (you + 2) then one more with 2 players (you + one other). They don't stack since the game considers them as separate achievements with the trophy being earned once you do all three Criminal Mastering Challenges.

• Like 3

Right now, doing Mastermind trophy is bugged for group leader as progress is not counting for him after doing preps or setups. I'm currently talking with Rockstar support (they want all the possible data + clips), so will see. But if everyone in the group wants the trophy, right now the only way is to do everything twice (so you're looking at 6 playthroughs...), because first time leader is effed up and second time mainly for him to get his award.

yes but there are some ather bad news XD. make sure to do all prep in pubblic lobby and make sure you and all your team to stay in the same room when choose your mission, otherwise the stats will be reset. Last but not least, don use your own cars during the missions... becouse if the car will be destriyed, the game aoutosave instantly... this means close the application won't save you and your stats will be reset anyway. this happened to me in one of the last missions so it was painful xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 29/12/2021 at 11:42 AM, Patrickosan said:

Right now, doing Mastermind trophy is bugged for group leader as progress is not counting for him after doing preps or setups. I'm currently talking with Rockstar support (they want all the possible data + clips), so will see. But if everyone in the group wants the trophy, right now the only way is to do everything twice (so you're looking at 6 playthroughs...), because first time leader is effed up and second time mainly for him to get his award.

Is this still the case?

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, stiviwonderstif said:

About Act III. Can we do first the 5 setups then 4 preps to move for the last setup and prep since the lasts are blocked? We can do do all 6 setups since 1 is blocked and you must do setups first.

In Act I and II we did all setups first and then preps. But here... there is this issue.

For act 3 you have to do the preps up until the locked one, then do the setups until the final locked one, then do the final prep, then the final setup

5 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

For act 3 you have to do the preps up until the locked one, then do the setups until the final locked one, then do the final prep, then the final setup

Thanks. 

Yesterday the counter did reset to one of the members. The other 3 are OK (22/29). But it is OK since we have other 2 friends waiting and doing the one of 2 players. We had to replay another of 4 anyway. 

I think that not moving to private for Agent 14 was his issue. He was the host.