Game and Trophys not showing up on Psn profiles

M-3llo-W

3 minutes ago, M-3llo-W said:

Hi, 

Why is this game not showing up in my list here after updating my profile? The ps4 version is there but not the PS5 version no matter how often I update my profile here. German version so EU psn store edition

This game, with its DLC, breaks the trophy limit that PSNProfiles expects when it imports a profile. It’s something Sly needs to address. 

12 hours ago, DaivRules said:

This game, with its DLC, breaks the trophy limit that PSNProfiles expects when it imports a profile. It’s something Sly needs to address. 

Ah OK, so there is no way to fix it as a user just try again and again to update? 

22 minutes ago, M-3llo-W said:

Ah OK, so there is no way to fix it as a user just try again and again to update? 

If you hide this game, any other games on your profile will still sync, but there is no way to do anything about getting it to sync here until Sly addresses it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mika8276 said:

I hope @Sly Ripper will address this in the near future.

This is a game that currently has 371 trophies, this would be amazing to see this on our profile with 100% completion

Some ppl got that on their profiles it shows some owners it would show 0 otherwise or am I wrong

Hm why does it work for 230 other ppl? That's the achievers on the first training module so there are ppl which this is working here

6 minutes ago, M-3llo-W said:

Some ppl got that on their profiles it shows some owners it would show 0 otherwise or am I wrong

Hm why does it work for 230 other ppl? That's the achievers on the first training module so there are ppl which this is working here

The moment you earn a trophy from a dlc package that's not listed on psnprofiles, you can no longer sync your profile.

I was doing journey chapters of the base game and earned a trophy from the Dresden dlc package that's not listed on here and since then i had to hide the game to keep updating my profile on here

A simple trophy for driving 442 with a particular train which is also used in the Dresden dlc, which i don't even own yet, has caused the problem for me

55 minutes ago, M-3llo-W said:

They synced just the base game before DLC  was added that made it stop syncing. 

On 2.1.2022 at 4:46 PM, mika8276 said:

The moment you earn a trophy from a dlc package that's not listed on psnprofiles, you can no longer sync your profile.

I was doing journey chapters of the base game and earned a trophy from the Dresden dlc package that's not listed on here and since then i had to hide the game to keep updating my profile on here

A simple trophy for driving 442 with a particular train which is also used in the Dresden dlc, which i don't even own yet, has caused the problem for me

I went to the trophy options and chose to hide train Sim world 2 on the privacy settings but my profile is still not updating here anymore what did you exactly do to fix that? 

33 minutes ago, M-3llo-W said:

I went to the trophy options and chose to hide train Sim world 2 on the privacy settings but my profile is still not updating here anymore what did you exactly do to fix that? 

Once you hide the game, you need to earn another trophy in any game you want, sync your console, then update here. That will show the site something changed and update your profile. 

I hope it is fixed soon as I have a lot of the DLC's and making progress in them.  Not going down the route of hiding, earning another trophy, syncing, then unhiding as other trophy tracking sites seem to do it fine.  Even if they dont have all the DLC's listed, its not breaking the syncing.  

I would rather the syncing be fixed first rather than having all DLC's listed, although I would presume those 2 will go hand in hand when fixed.

• Like 1

TSW2 PS5 version was released months ago this should have been fixed by now. Problem is this could prove to cause trouble for other games in the future if it is not fixed I have 113 trophies hidden from my profile now! Not sure what's going to happen when I get the plat for this game!

I have 121 hidden TSW2 trophy's now while its just this game that is currently effected what happens when others are? It also means the world / country league tables are wrong for me as I am over 100 trophy's down  

Cant shake the feeling this issue will never be resolved, TSW2 is really only a indy game with a niche following, but what if other games get loads of trophy's in future in PS5 only titles?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, based_gigachad said:

I see that someone has achieved the plat on this list now. Does that mean it can now be synchronised correctly without issue?

No, but if you avoid earning any trophies that aren’t listed on this website then your stats display fine.  I’m the guy who earned the recent platinum, I’ve purposefully done just the two trophies from the Class 465 that this website displays then deleted that DLC, I’ve not even bought any DLC that this website can’t handle as I only track my trophies here.

Personally I’m hoping @Sly Ripper never drags this website out of the 8-bit era as then I’ll both always show as the first platinum achiever and will also save a fortune by not buying any DLC not supported here.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

It appears something may have been fixed, a few people with previously earned platinums have appeared in the last couple of days, it may be worth someone who has hidden the game to allow sync on this website to unhide it and see if they can now sync and appear here, I’m avoiding earning any of the more recent trophies so can’t test it.

Still only 255 trophies listed but if the sync issue has been fixed then that’s a start.

Its possible people who have platted the game have only got trophies that PSN profiles can pick up it works until you get a trophy it cant recognise, makes you wonder if this issue will be fixed as if other games go over 255 trophies they will also have issues 

12 minutes ago, mika8276 said:

I have unhidden the game, synced my profile and the game is showing back up on my list even though i have earned trophies on dlc that's not listed here yet.

You've earned trophies that are not showing up on this site, so therefore this site doesn't think anything has changed with your trophy points count, so it won't update. You'll have to earn a new trophy that the site recognises so it realises you have a different trophy points count from when you previously updated.

Edited by Stevieboy

that's interesting then sounds like some work has been done to fix the issue or partially fix it, I have 128 hidden trophy's at the moment and I am closing in on the TSW2 PS5 plat so I was hoping I could get the plat to register by the time I get it. Does it show trophy's you have got that it does support? Going to try to sync now 

just to confirm I have unhid TSW2 and synced and everything but 10 trophy's are now unhidden (likely trophys PSN profiles can't see) and went from 82 to 96 ultra rare trophies! 

24 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

You've earned trophies that are not showing up on this site, so therefore this site doesn't think anything has changed with your trophy points count, so it won't update. You'll have to earn a new trophy that the site recognises so it realises you have a different trophy points count from when you previously updated.

Did you misread what they said or are you saying we shouldn’t trust that the sync issue appears to be fixed?

Edited by richtayls

17 minutes ago, richtayls said:

Did you misread what they said or are you saying we shouldn’t trust that the sync issue appears to be fixed?

I took it as they had hidden the game, synced their profile, and earned new trophies, but in the DLCs that aren't showing up on this site, and were wondering why it still showed up on their profile. This site will only update when your trophy points amount differs from the last time you updated. If they had earned trophies in just the DLCs that aren't showing up here, then their trophy points count will still be the same.

Maybe the sync issue is fixed, but the 255 trophy limit is still an issue.

Edited by Stevieboy