Country Leaderboards

More a question that a suggestion I suppose, but how are the country leaderboards determined? Is this from your PSN account, or within the site?

Im from Scotland, but the little flag shown on my trophy card and page banner is the UK flag and im shown in the UK leaderboard.

No big deal, but some scottish people would have a problem with this... for my non-uk friends - you guys saw Braveheart right? ;).....

• Like 1

It'd be great if Sly could manually change your country with a request, hold onto some hope.

I doubt that would come, that would throw the leaderboards into a whirlwind with people changing countries that they don't really live in to have a higher country leaderboard ranking, I've never tried this, but you can't change your address in your PSN settings or call Sony and have them change your country?

It would seem like Sony could do that... but i also wouldn't be surprised if they couldn't, lol

I doubt that would come, that would throw the leaderboards into a whirlwind with people changing countries that they don't really live in to have a higher country leaderboard ranking, I've never tried this, but you can't change your address in your PSN settings or call Sony and have them change your country?

It would seem like Sony could do that... but i also wouldn't be surprised if they couldn't, lol

That would be sweet though. Since I am part Ukrainian I could rule that leaderboard with an iron-fist  muahaha.gif

https://psnprofiles.com/leaderboard?p=1&type=clean&c=ua

Take that vitalive :shakefist: