Somewhat-Easy Authentic Plus Difficulty Exploit

spellenboy

Since I haven’t seen anyone mention this, I figured i would. There’s actually a way to get the Authentic plus trophies within 10 to 15 minutes. With a somewhat of an exploit. Basically if someone has already done it legit before and re-did them whilst making Manual saves at the very end of each level. You can join his game and he can load up each save he made to complete the levels easily and it won’t void the trophies for you because you didn’t make the saves. This way it’d only take you 10 -15 minutes to get the 2 trophies (and possibly all the other difficulty related trophies idk if they auto-pop) the only difficult part is actually finding someone who has the saves and is willing to help you. So it probably technically isn’t so easy after all but i just wanted to point this out, since i and a few friends got the trophies this way. 

goodluck!

Edited by spellenboy

On 1/10/2022 at 10:38 AM, spellenboy said:

Since I haven’t seen anyone mention this, I figured i would. There’s actually a way to get the Authentic plus trophies within 10 to 15 minutes. With a somewhat of an exploit. Basically if someone has already done it legit before and re-did them whilst making Manual saves at the very end of each level. You can join his game and he can load up each save he made to complete the levels easily and it won’t void the trophies for you because you didn’t make the saves. This way it’d only take you 10 -15 minutes to get the 2 trophies (and possibly all the other difficulty related trophies idk if they auto-pop) the only difficult part is actually finding someone who has the saves and is willing to help you. So it probably technically isn’t so easy after all but i just wanted to point this out, since i and a few friends got the trophies this way. 

goodluck!

If so that exploit whould be awesome..

The hard part is finding who have the saves to help outhers get the 2 trophies..

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Authentic Plus isn't that hard (i did it solo, just be careful) there are enough checkpoints and if you are making saves its not that bad at all. The one trophy that is hard "Better than the Best" cannot be bypassed using this method as it requires you to finish each level without saving... That's the tough one.

10 hours ago, audiopile said:

Authentic Plus isn't that hard (i did it solo, just be careful) there are enough checkpoints and if you are making saves its not that bad at all. The one trophy that is hard "Better than the Best" cannot be bypassed using this method as it requires you to finish each level without saving... That's the tough one.

No you can bypass both trophies using this method, as long as you don’t make the saves. 

personally when i went for the plat (i only recently did the DLC’s) i did it on Authentic solo, when i went for the DLC’s i managed to get the first 2 missions done on Authentic Plus co-op, but both levels took around an hour, so went looking for different ways/ glitches and then i found this method, it really does work for both trophies. 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2022 at 9:09 AM, spellenboy said:

No you can bypass both trophies using this method, as long as you don’t make the saves. 

personally when i went for the plat (i only recently did the DLC’s) i did it on Authentic solo, when i went for the DLC’s i managed to get the first 2 missions done on Authentic Plus co-op, but both levels took around an hour, so went looking for different ways/ glitches and then i found this method, it really does work for both trophies. 

OK thanks, I understand now. Since you arent using a save, but have parachuted into the battlefield, it will count.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 3 months later...

Just played through the campaign with my alt account to get the end of mission Auth+ saves and I can confirm that it does indeed pop both trophies when I joined my alt account with my main one and completed the end of all 8 missions. Very neat work around I wish I knew about when I was initially playing the game 3 years ago

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 20.4.2023 at 5:59 AM, Otetm said:

kinda old but i cant find new post about this, anyone willing to give a hand i have other games to help in return.

Did authentic plus legit solo, until a kind played joined me in the final level.

If you have a friend you duo with anyways.
Use the "Unlimited lives" method. 2nd Player joins your game and rampages all over.
If he gets knocked down, he just needs to disconnect and accept the same invite from before and starts with fresh full health and ammo, rinse and repeat to take this stuff away as easy as possible.

So sadly i dont have any saves since i did both trophies in 1 run.

If you stuck hard on a level feel free to add and we might figure out a date, just wont have time to do the stuff fully again.

• Like 1

yeah i know that little trick but the problem is that i dont have friends that plays sniper and those that i had are not my friends just people that need help in games so is kinda hard, on the other side, i would like to add you and you can give me a hand with that trick the problem is that any chapter takes more than 20 minutes and if you dont have time i dont want to bother you. but i will add you i woud like to get rid of this trophy cuz is taking too long haha

11 minutes ago, Otetm said:

yeah i know that little trick but the problem is that i dont have friends that plays sniper and those that i had are not my friends just people that need help in games so is kinda hard, on the other side, i would like to add you and you can give me a hand with that trick the problem is that any chapter takes more than 20 minutes and if you dont have time i dont want to bother you. but i will add you i woud like to get rid of this trophy cuz is taking too long haha

I just wanna add that 20 mins per level is being unrealistic imo. Some levels can easily take more than 1 hour. Yes it's a lot easier with this trick but it's not exactly fast. You're gonna die quite a bit, at least enemies don't respawn.

20 hours ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I just wanna add that 20 mins per level is being unrealistic imo. Some levels can easily take more than 1 hour. Yes it's a lot easier with this trick but it's not exactly fast. You're gonna die quite a bit, at least enemies don't respawn.

Agree most take around 45 min.

Just 2-3 can be speedrun pretty easy within 10 minutes

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

Agree most take around 45 min.

Just 2-3 can be speedrun pretty easy within 10 minutes

@Otetm There's no rushing to the objective you'll be dead very fast. Also most levels have multiple objectives.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

@Otetm There's no rushing to the objective you'll be dead very fast. Also most levels have multiple objectives.

there's a lot point of views so yeah, there are chapters that can be done and there are others. But with a parter the rush its not that hard because of the saving system or even not using that, 2 vs 120 (in some maps there are plenty of enemies) is easier.

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2022 at 0:12 AM, HellSpawn137 said:

Just played through the campaign with my alt account to get the end of mission Auth+ saves and I can confirm that it does indeed pop both trophies when I joined my alt account with my main one and completed the end of all 8 missions. Very neat work around I wish I knew about when I was initially playing the game 3 years ago

So I just load up an alt PSN, do Auth+ while dying, make manual saves before extraction, join the game on a seperate console under my main PSN, then complete the mission? And it'll pop on my main too even if I died on the alt?

• 1 month later...
On 27/05/2023 at 10:00 PM, Vastatia said:

So I just load up an alt PSN, do Auth+ while dying, make manual saves before extraction, join the game on a seperate console under my main PSN, then complete the mission? And it'll pop on my main too even if I died on the alt?

I see you did it, congrats. These are the last 2 trophies I need, did you do this method?

2 hours ago, WalshYNWA said:

I see you did it, congrats. These are the last 2 trophies I need, did you do this method?

mhm, I ran them all myself using manual saves on my dummy, had my bud sign in on his PS4 with the account and copied over the saves, went on my main PSN and joined him for all 8 levels while he completed my saves, and they both popped.

Edited by Vastatia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/2/2022 at 11:12 PM, HellSpawn137 said:

do you by chance still have those saves? Im going for it now and all I have are these Auth and Auth + no saves trophies for plat and 100%