Trophies not syncing

Monochrome

That could be a long shot, but since there are two versions for PS5 (EU and NA) and only one for PS4, where all plat achievers are so far only from EU, I would state, that NA has separate version and trophies were not yet uploaded to Sony servers. Happens sometimes. Simply have to wait or contact the devs.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Smashero said:

That could be a long shot, but since there are two versions for PS5 (EU and NA) and only one for PS4, where all plat achievers are so far only from EU, I would state, that NA has separate version and trophies were not yet uploaded to Sony servers. Happens sometimes. Simply have to wait or contact the devs.

That makes sense, thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/01/2022 at 4:35 PM, turniplord said:

I'll drop the dev an email - I didn't have any luck getting a copy of the game for review but I do have their contact details. 

Is it just the NA PS4 version?

Wondering if you heard anything back? My friend is in a tough situation atm where he is trying to set up specific platinum milestones but now that he has this unsycned one that has left him in a bit of a lurch.

On 1/18/2022 at 3:35 PM, turniplord said:

I'll drop the dev an email - I didn't have any luck getting a copy of the game for review but I do have their contact details. 

Is it just the NA PS4 version?

It is only the NA PS4 version that is having the problem. The PS5 version works fine. Don't waste your time trying to contact Sony. Have talked to them twice now and nothing has been done about it. Nothing like service after the sell.

13 hours ago, tinman_1954 said:

It is only the NA PS4 version that is having the problem. The PS5 version works fine. Don't waste your time trying to contact Sony. Have talked to them twice now and nothing has been done about it. Nothing like service after the sell.

Sony won't do anything if you have a trophy syncing problem due to a non-syncing and will always refer you to the Developer and/or Publisher.

On 1/29/2022 at 5:34 PM, BeautifulTorment said:

Wondering if you heard anything back? My friend is in a tough situation atm where he is trying to set up specific platinum milestones but now that he has this unsycned one that has left him in a bit of a lurch.

Here are a couple more games. Classic Snake Adventures, a free PS5 upgrade does not have a trophy listing in the system yet and The Enigma Machine, PS4, is the same way. The You Know Demos trophy for Enigma Machine is also glitched and will not pop.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, slappymg said:

Yeah I e-mailed Delores Entertainment twice about “The Enigma Machine” and not had a reply. Seeing as its

been out 2 months now i’m not hopeful.1f44e.png1f628.png

Totally forgot about that game, I was gonna ask for a review copy. I'll see if I can contact the dev or whoever is doing the PR for the game.

Does anyone know if Darker Skies was 'fixed'? I don't have the game so I can't check, but I never heard back when I originally emailed the developer.

23 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Totally forgot about that game, I was gonna ask for a review copy. I'll see if I can contact the dev or whoever is doing the PR for the game.

Does anyone know if Darker Skies was 'fixed'? I don't have the game so I can't check, but I never heard back when I originally emailed the developer.

Nope, it's still not syncing and the list hasn't appeared anywhere :(.

• 2 months later...
On 12/03/2022 at 11:36 AM, turniplord said:

Could you follow up with them? Still not working

• Like 1

• 1 month later...