Does the free to play version has trophies?

I downloaded and played a match but I don't have the trophy list in my account. I once played a game where you needed to unlock a trophy for the trophy list to even appear in your account. Is this game like that too? I killed a player and no trophy appeared... well I killed a bot because the game forces me to play 15 bot matches first. Maybe bots don't count for trophies then and I need to play 14 more matches to unlock real players that I can kill to be able to get a trophy for the trophy list to finally appear? Or maybe there are no trophies for the free to play version? DC Universe locks the trophies for new players, but you still get the trophy list when you install it. In this game you get nothing. Very odd ?

Edit: Yeah, the free version does have trophies. You just need to play on a game with people for them to unlock. Once you win a trophy, the list unlocks in your profile. The game will force you to play with bots 10 times after the tutorial, you can see how many matches you have left when you queue. There are some objectives to do that if you do them, you won't have to play the 10 times also.

Edited by GregHouse007
I got a trophy!!!

11 minutes ago, KingFortunatoo said:

Aparently no trophies in the free version. Hope they fix or add it in a future patch

Ps: dont know if the “new” paid version has trophies…

I think the new "paid" version is equivalent to the old one, so it should. Players who owned the old version automatically upgrade to the paid new version. Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to work trophy wise. 

On 12-1-2022 at 3:26 PM, GregHouse007 said:

I downloaded and played a match but I don't have the trophy list in my account. I once played a game where you needed to unlock a trophy for the trophy list to even appear in your account. Is this game like that too? I killed a player and no trophy appeared... well I killed a bot because the game forces me to play 15 bot matches first. Maybe bots don't count for trophies then and I need to play 14 more matches to unlock real players that I can kill to be able to get a trophy for the trophy list to finally appear? Or maybe there are no trophies for the free to play version? DC Universe locks the trophies for new players, but you still get the trophy list when you install it. In this game you get nothing. Very odd 1f914.png

i played the game before it went f2p and i still have those tutorial missions, but i don't have to play them and before that there were no tutorial missions. is there no way to somehow skip those matches?

3 hours ago, darkjjda said:

So the free version has trophies? I haven't been able to unlock them

Yeah, confirmed. You just need to play on a game with people for them to unlock. Once you win a trophy, the list unlocks in your profile. The game will force you to play with bots 10 times after the tutorial, you can see how many matches you have left when you queue. There are some objectives to do that if you do them, you won't have to play the 10 times also.

• Like 1

On 20/1/2022 at 11:05 PM, GregHouse007 said:

Yeah, confirmed. You just need to play on a game with people for them to unlock. Once you win a trophy, the list unlocks in your profile. The game will force you to play with bots 10 times after the tutorial, you can see how many matches you have left when you queue. There are some objectives to do that if you do them, you won't have to play the 10 times also.

I played one match now, I hope trophies pop after nine matches

Edit: Yes, free version 100% has trophies!

Edited by IsaacDK503
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, kevao97 said:

does this free version require ps plus to play? there are "free" games that require ps plus, like Animal Royale.

No. And Super Animal Royale does not need PS Plus anymore since an update in December, so you can now play that one too!!

The only 2 that require PS Plus right now I think are Super Bomberman Online and Final Fantasy Dissidia NT or something like that. All the other 100 free to play games in PS4 are free to play for everyone!!

• Like 1

On 02/02/2022 at 1:19 PM, GregHouse007 said:

No. And Super Animal Royale does not need PS Plus anymore since an update in December, so you can now play that one too!!

The only 2 that require PS Plus right now I think are Super Bomberman Online and Final Fantasy Dissidia NT or something like that. All the other 100 free to play games in PS4 are free to play for everyone!!

Hey, thats very nice to know. thank you!