False Flagging Heads Up

kdogg_gamer_

According to the guide on PST.org you need two playthroughs (on ps3) due to the Ultra Violence difficulty not being available at the start. However when I loaded up the game it was unlocked from the start, I did a lower difficulty playthrough anyway just to avoid it, but I believe it is possible to do in one playthrough on the PS3 version. @DaivRules @grimydawg___ @MMDE 

*Tagging Higher Ups to make their jobs easier, and to gain exposure on this as to avoid false flagging.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRedMaverick said:

I recall reading somewhere that one version has it available from the start and the other version (I'm assuming the PS4 version) does not have it unlocked from the start, but I haven't played either so not 100% sure

According to PST.org the PS4 version is available from the start but PS3 isn't. It is possible they got it reversed. But it was definitely available from the start for me on PS3.

It has been a long time but for reasons I won't get into I had to plat this game dozens upon dozens of times and knew it inside and out at one point. As I recall there is no reason you shouldn't be able to plat it in one go, it is just a lot easier in two so you can max out all weapons which makes it trivial on any difficulty.

1 minute ago, Willreaper41 said:

It has been a long time but for reasons I won't get into I had to plat this game dozens upon dozens of times and knew it inside and out at one point. As I recall there is no reason you shouldn't be able to plat it in one go, it is just a lot easier in two so you can max out all weapons which makes it trivial on any difficulty.

I am sorry you had to plat this numerous times. Lol but I am just trying to bring awareness to the Cheater Removal team because the only guide I can find online is the PST one and in my experience it is wrong.

1 minute ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

I am sorry you had to plat this numerous times. Lol but I am just trying to bring awareness to the Cheater Removal team because the only guide I can find online is the PST one and in my experience it is wrong.

Lets just say before it ran into a number of legal issues and staffing problems it was far better than it turned out in the end. I think I still have a disney princess musical number they had to cut from the early build.

• Like 1