Warning - Read this first - Glitched trophies

Fadomas

16 hours ago, Kill-MC-Mildred said:

Thank you for taking on for the team friend. 

How is the performance now? I loved the game on PS4 but I've seen many people comment on the game crashing alot 

Forgot to mention so I edit my post. With Ray Tracing disabled on Ps5 the game runs fine without crashes at all just not forget to disable it in setting menu ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is it 100% possible to bypass the glitched trophies in the PS 5 version by doing as Fadomas and Optinooby says? I don't want to start playing a game with broken or glitched trophies. And I'm also worried for the same reason regarding the DLC that has new trophies. The worst thing with games in regards to trophies is when developers fix broken trophies in one version, then release DLC, which breaks trophies in the base game for those that didn't play it right away, or even worse, glitches in both base game and DLC.

Maybe I will play it once I know there won't be any more content for the game and when it has been confirmed that no trophy triggers etc. are buggy.

Edited by Cosmokeeper

15 hours ago, Cosmokeeper said:

Is it 100% possible to bypass the glitched trophies in the PS 5 version by doing as Fadomas and Optinooby says? I don't want to start playing a game with broken or glitched trophies. And I'm also worried for the same reason regarding the DLC that has new trophies. The worst thing with games in regards to trophies is when developers fix broken trophies in one version, then release DLC, which breaks trophies in the base game for those that didn't play it right away, or even worse, glitches in both base game and DLC.

Maybe I will play it once I know there won't be any more content for the game and when it has been confirmed that no trophy triggers etc. are buggy.

The glitched trophies are for both versions, not just PS5, and all it is, is that Assist Mode will not trigger the 3 individual collectible trophies, though the 100% collectible trophy pops.

All it means is that you must make sure that the LAST collectible of each that you pick up is on Classic difficulty!!

If you wanna be optimal and save the most time, I recommend doing everything on Assist EXCEPT for the first collectible on the 'Forbidden Zone' level and the first 2 collectibles on the 'Reign in Hell' level.

The former is a Audio Log, the latter 2 are a Sword and Artifact, the great thing about these 3 is that there are less than a minute into the levels!! So very easy and fast to get these, but complete the game on assist and get everything else, then load these levels up on Classic, grab the collectible and then quit as they save straight away!!

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Mike_Kaspar said:

Is there any way to pop these if I've already completed all 15 collectible levels and "locked in" the progress?

I'm guessing I need to restart the game 1f613.png

Yes dude I did a second playthrough on classic mode only for the glitched collectibles due to assist mode beware fellow trophy hunters ⚠️⚠️⚠️

23 minutes ago, Markemmanuel said:

I just completed Obedient Machine requirements on Ps5 for the dlc and it didn't pop. It's when you have to play No Other Choice without killing anyone. 

Ok tried again and it appears that the ninjas that you have to parry to kill can't even be parried or it will void the trophy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 11:53 AM, Optinooby said:

The glitched trophies are for both versions, not just PS5, and all it is, is that Assist Mode will not trigger the 3 individual collectible trophies, though the 100% collectible trophy pops.

All it means is that you must make sure that the LAST collectible of each that you pick up is on Classic difficulty!!

If you wanna be optimal and save the most time, I recommend doing everything on Assist EXCEPT for the first collectible on the 'Forbidden Zone' level and the first 2 collectibles on the 'Reign in Hell' level.

The former is a Audio Log, the latter 2 are a Sword and Artifact, the great thing about these 3 is that there are less than a minute into the levels!! So very easy and fast to get these, but complete the game on assist and get everything else, then load these levels up on Classic, grab the collectible and then quit as they save straight away!!

thanks alot man....i followed this on my 1st PT itself and got the trophies without any issues.
i played it on assist mode. then got the last collectibles on classic mode.

Edited by Mr_Buzzinka
  • Like 1

On the glitched trophies, I've seen on the Xbox achievement website that ppl are getting the "A Grade" achievement by doing the 1st level of the base game without dying. Can anyone confirm that this also works on PS5? 

If so great! Shorter intro and level

14 hours ago, Popeguy said:

On the glitched trophies, I've seen on the Xbox achievement website that ppl are getting the "A Grade" achievement by doing the 1st level of the base game without dying. Can anyone confirm that this also works on PS5? 

yes. i did the same way

On 21/03/2022 at 11:19 PM, Popeguy said:

Didn't work for me on a new save file , idk if this has been patched 

On 3/21/2022 at 3:19 PM, Popeguy said:

Didn't work for me either. I beat it 3 times: Before downloading the dlc, after downloading but not starting it and after beating the first level. I'm on update 1.000.005 but that's just the Hel DLC update right?

Maybe there's some other condition to fulfill?

Edited by lukeiamyo

On 04/02/2022 at 9:47 PM, Fadomas said:

WARNING TO ALL TROPHY HUNTERS. update the game then DO NOT SELECT ASSIST MODE and never level select just press Continue until you collect all trophies. You must play all levels on CLASSIC MODE UNTIL THE END. The trophies otherwise will glitch then you have to play again from the start on CLASSIC mode again. To save you many headaches and 8 hour of your life 1f44d.png Another THING to mention DISABLE RAY TRACING ON PS5. That is causing the problem for crashing after couple of minutes. After you do that games runs fine without crashing and problems. I hope to help you get the platinum guys 1f64f.png

Gonna start this soon, how do I get collectibles without chapter select? I can never use aim assist?

On 27/3/2022 at 4:56 AM, Vinny122004 said:

Gonna start this soon, how do I get collectibles without chapter select? I can never use aim assist?

You can get them in one sitting run look for a walkthrough on YouTube and follow it just be careful do not rush on chapters and never select assist mode only classic mode 

15 hours ago, Fadomas said:

You can get them in one sitting run look for a walkthrough on YouTube and follow it just be careful do not rush on chapters and never select assist mode only classic mode 

Already plat this as I replied a couple days ago, I used assist mode and got the trigger on classic mode

• 1 month later...

I've just finished the game and you can get the collectibles in assist mode. After seeing the issues with collectibles glitching I started on the first level in assist mode through chapter select and kept continuing at the end of each level so played it through in an uninterrupted run (never returning to main menu or back to level select) and picked up every collectible in that run and all four collectible trophies popped for me in the third from last level. I put my PS5 in rest mode when not playing but never actually closed the game til I'd finished the collectibles. (Also turned off auto updates in rest mode so that didn't risk restarting the console)

So if you are struggling it is possible to do it in assist mode, then level select after you've done the collectibles run to mop up any misc trophies.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 03/03/2022 at 3:23 AM, Optinooby said:

I don't know if it's been fixed or what, but I just did as opti said and it worked 100%. I didn't play in a single run as stated by other users and I used chapter select quite often to activate the assist mode. Got all the trophies normally by grabbing one of each collectible type on classic.

Edited by GanseySargent
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/7/2023 at 10:46 PM, Arzoden said:

it has to be fixed, when i did this on assist mode back in July i got the platinum no problem without switching to classic   

Just so I’m clear, you played the whole game with assist mode on, picked up all the collectibles and got all the trophies ok?

Did you get the collectibles in one playthrough or did you use chapter select?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xorro_175 said:

Just so I’m clear, you played the whole game with assist mode on, picked up all the collectibles and got all the trophies ok?

Did you get the collectibles in one playthrough or did you use chapter select?

One playthrough, only assist mode 😁

DLC is much harder combat wise

• Like 1