Jimmy Jenkins?

caasuaI_

Is anyone at a point where you can spawn him? Me & my friends saves are the exact same due to us playing start to finish together, we've messed up the only way to apparently get him :( So is anyone at a point where Doctor's Orders is an active side mission? We'd both love it if someone could allow us to jump in there world and keep trying to spawn him. 

My PSN: zJoee_X

Friends: RedZenobe

I managed to find him after completing the main story and without having any missions active at the time. He jumped out of one of the last containers in the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve level, in the room just before you enter the lift down to the boss of that area. It must have been something like the 20th time I had done a run through of that level (not all at the same time, however). I had never once managed to get anything to jump out of the cardboard boxes with the Doctor's Orders mission active.

I had also done a bunch of run throughs in Opportunity and had nothing appear there either. I had more luck with Loot Loaders in Thousand Cuts, but not so much with Jimmy. I also had a bunch of Loot Loaders appear in WEP (just not out of the cardboard boxes though) before I managed to get Jimmy. I guess he must have been the 10th overall Loot Loader I'd had appear.

Basically, what I'm saying is having the Doctor's Orders mission active is not the only way to make him spawn. It's meant to give you a bigger chance of having a Loot Loader spawn from the cardboard boxes, but this wasn't the case for me as I didn't get one to spawn there ever. Never give up hope, he will appear eventually.

Im max level merchomancer ( level 61) so you dont want to add me, But what i could say is: If you have opportunity discovered there is a route by going left until you reach the end of the map, Going this route you will come across a bunch of crates and loot boxes. 2nd try taking this route and i found him

I have kept the 'Doctors Orders' mission deliberately incomplete ( on TVHM) so I could spawn JJ (which I have now done) in one of the four boxes, one of the best places to find him. Anyone need any help please let me know as I also need the friendship rules trophy to get the platinum so we could help each other out.

The Opportunity method... is TERRIBLE. I kept loading that map for 3 straight days (took breaks... duh), and no one ever spawned, NO minion, ever.

I recommend that Bloodwind mission, i got it in a few hours, maybe i was lucky. Create a new character or start a NG+, go to that mission and open all those boxes (just after the badass robot shows up) but don't grab that blue thing that's in one of the boxes, if he doesn't show up, quit to the main menu and try again.

I believe having more players increases the chance of Jimmy to show up, but maybe it'd be a little tedious for the 2nd player to just watch you do everything (he won't get the trophy if you kill Jimmy), so yeah.

Good luck, you'll need it. :P

Edited by renatabls

I'm a lvl 36 Assassin (enemies are capped at lvl 32), but I still haven't completed Docters Orders in the first playthrough due to the Jenkins exploit. Let me know if you want to boost.

Add me bro I need some help. 

Just kidding ofcourse.

I'm about to start the game tomorrow, if I can be of use to anyone, add me on PSN.

• Like 1

Im max level merchomancer ( level 61) so you dont want to add me, But what i could say is: If you have opportunity discovered there is a route by going left until you reach the end of the map, Going this route you will come across a bunch of crates and loot boxes. 2nd try taking this route and i found him

you are able to reach level 72 btw...

Having messed up the Doctor's Orders mission, I found myself using the "Opportunity Method.

ehh... thats a pure waste of time, what I suggest to do is, since I was in the same situation on my secon play (true vault hunter mode), in the title menu Ive reloaded my character (with TRIANGLE) and selected Normal mode, I havent done any side mission there, so I took doctors orders and put my second controller(since you get more chances when you are more), got it on my 1st try GG.

Edited by king1max

ehh... thats a pure waste of time, what I suggest to do is, since I was in the same situation on my secon play (true vault hunter mode), in the title menu Ive reloaded my player and selected Normal mode, I havent done any side mission there, so I took doctors orders and put my second controller(since you get more chances when you are more), got it on my 1st try GG.

Yes, as I said before: this is assuming you unknowingly completed Doctor's Orders.

Sure, it's easy when you have the option -- but when you don't. Yeah.

Yes, as I said before: this is assuming you unknowingly completed Doctor's Orders.

Sure, it's easy when you have the option -- but when you don't. Yeah.

even if you completed once, it doesnt matter, you can just reload an other mode and redo it there, expect IF you have already completed them on both mode well now youre fucked

Edited by king1max

even if you completed once, it doesnt matter, you can just reload an other mode and redo it there, expect IF you have already completed them on both mode well now youre fucked

Hey, I still managed to get it done without Doctor's Orders. xD

But hey -- if you're playing Borderlands 2 solely for the trophies, you've definitely made a wrong turn somewhere in life. xD

Hey, I still managed to get it done without Doctor's Orders. xD

But hey -- if you're playing Borderlands 2 solely for the trophies, you've definitely made a wrong turn somewhere in life. xD

lol...now this is getting out of the subject.... I still play this game though, liked it so much, I nerver "play a game solely for the trophies" btw... I obviously play it for fun 1st -.-

Edited by king1max

you are able to reach level 72 btw...

ehh... thats a pure waste of time, what I suggest to do is, since I was in the same situation on my secon play (true vault hunter mode), in the title menu Ive reloaded my character (with TRIANGLE) and selected Normal mode, I havent done any side mission there, so I took doctors orders and put my second controller(since you get more chances when you are more), got it on my 1st try GG.

I know you can reach level 72 but i dont own that pack therefore that's my max level

I'm in the same boat trying to get Jimmy to spawn.  I got Borderlands 2 from PS+ and I was wondering what patches are in there?  I deleted it and redownloaded it and didn't download the patch it wants.  I have to gib my save file to get the doctors orders mission open again.  Or would I just be better borrowing a disc from someone and not download any patch.

I'm in the same boat trying to get Jimmy to spawn.  I got Borderlands 2 from PS+ and I was wondering what patches are in there?  I deleted it and redownloaded it and didn't download the patch it wants.  I have to gib my save file to get the doctors orders mission open again.  Or would I just be better borrowing a disc from someone and not download any patch.

I have a save on my cloud with this mission open. Send me a f/r and I'll help u out.