Unboxing Lightning Returns: FFXIII Collector's Edition

For those anticipating this game and the Collector's Edition, you may enjoy this video. 

lightingunboxes_610.jpg

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is getting a collector's edition with some extra goodies, and Square Enix has released a video of its unboxing.

The collector's edition was announced at the end of 2013, and you can see the list of extras that will be included below:

•  
  • An 80-page art book with never-before-seen illustrations and early character sketches by character designer Tetsuya Nomura
  •  
  • Silver embossed pocket watch
  •  
  • DLC code for Aerith Gainsborough's Midgar's Flower Girl outfit

Source: Game Informer

Parker

• Like 1

im looking forward to this game but I think its a bit unfair that we in the uk are not getting this collectors edition but the americans are whats so special about them don't square enix care about there uk fanbase. and on top of that we are not getting the collectors edition of X-X2 HD

I don't know.. I didn't think this was great when I first heard of it.. and there's yet to be a EU Collector's Edition? We usually get the best ones, Crystal Edition of XIII-2 was awesome.  Looks like I'm not getting the CE this time.  I'll make do with the steel box and Cloud DLC.