How to get ALL TROPHIES in 60 minutes

Optinooby

On 6/9/2023 at 9:54 AM, baboon_overlord said:

Thanks so much for the reply! Your YouTube commenters are awesome, reading the latest comments on your video above your guide got me what I needed or gave me some clues.

Note: I reloaded my backed-up save (the same files as I took the screenshots from) and didn't start a new game.

OK, so for the Veteran Paleontologist trophy, Lori wood on your YT video said "1231 is the missing dossier". I gave myself that note and the trophy popped. The dino in question is the Rhynioghnatha. So that's the missing one from my screenshot after Rex.

For Perfect Explorer, I did the following:

- Typed in "god"

- Typed "Cheat Summon Ascensionteleporter_hard_c" (Summons Alpha Overseer Portal)

- Saw I was dying for no apparent reason, typed "InfiniteStats" to stop that from happening

- Ran through the passageways to get to the Overseer

- Repeatedly typed "cheat killaoe wild 100000" to kill the Overseer's spawns and damage the Overseer until it was "dead"

- Watched cutscene

- Respawned on Island

- Still no trophy

- Wasn't sure what to do so gave myself notes 853-857 again (I backed up my save to the cloud to experiment/revert and noticed last night these still gave the pop-up annotations and voice overs, even though I had definitely typed them in previously).

- Perfect Explorer popped! [It actually popped on 856.]

@Hecu93 @Markucin94

I think this should fix your problems as well.

You helped me a ton with the Veteran Paleontologist.

I was missing one after the Rex and nothing helped me until I was reading through this and got to the last one.

Thanks a lot!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for posting your guide OP. This is the first time I’ve used admin commands and I found it to be fairly straight forward, however I did hit a few walls along the way. Nothing too complicated but it’s obvious there have been some changes since this guide was posted. Luckily a number of recent players have kindly shared workarounds. These are the trophies I had issues with…

- Maximum Survivor

I could apply command gmbuff to my character, unfortunately it wasn’t triggering the trophy. This is the workaround:

- Veteran Paleontologist

- Perfect Explorer

I went through the explorer notes one by one thinking I’d have these in the bag, but neither would pop. This is what worked for me:

- Master Zoologist

Thanks to the below post I realised that the Ankylosaurus wasn’t ticked off in my dossier even though I was sure I had spawned this animal:

• Like 3

On 02/07/2023 at 11:12 PM, Mina said:

Thank you for posting your guide OP. This is the first time I’ve used admin commands and I found it to be fairly straight forward, however I did hit a few walls along the way. Nothing too complicated but it’s obvious there have been some changes since this guide was posted. Luckily a number of recent players have kindly shared workarounds. These are the trophies I had issues with…

- Maximum Survivor

I could apply command gmbuff to my character, unfortunately it wasn’t triggering the trophy. This is the workaround:

- Veteran Paleontologist

- Perfect Explorer

I went through the explorer notes one by one thinking I’d have these in the bag, but neither would pop. This is what worked for me:

- Master Zoologist

Thanks to the below post I realised that the Ankylosaurus wasn’t ticked off in my dossier even though I was sure I had spawned this animal:

None of that works for me, the get all explorer notes is bugged and the game is broken and a hideous monstrosity unfortunately.

25 minutes ago, ElektrickRage said:

None of that works for me, the get all explorer notes is bugged and the game is broken and a hideous monstrosity unfortunately.

I think the reason why my explorer notes triggered on time is simply because I did a manual input of each note one by one, so I would recommend doing that instead of using “giveallexplorernotes”. It’s worth spending that time because you can be safe in the knowledge that it won’t bug your game. If your game is already bugged - delete your save, enable creative mode and slowly go down the list of explorer notes provided by the OP on the first page. The only trophy you will likely have issues with is “Perfect Explorer”. By the time you get to the last few notes on that list, some will trigger and some won’t. You’ll then have to follow these steps posted by baboon_overlord:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mina said:

I think the reason why my explorer notes triggered on time is simply because I did a manual input of each note one by one, so I would recommend doing that instead of using “giveallexplorernotes”. It’s worth spending that time because you can be safe in the knowledge that it won’t bug your game. If your game is already bugged - delete your save, enable creative mode and slowly go down the list of explorer notes provided by the OP on the first page. The only trophy you will likely have issues with is “Perfect Explorer”. By the time you get to the last few notes on that list, some will trigger and some won’t. You’ll then have to follow these steps posted by baboon_overlord:

Sounds too complicated, I can't bother with that effort. But thanks for being nice to try and explain it to me, appreciate it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

No-one wants to earn trophies or actually play games for fun anymore and that's sad.

Because sadly gaming has really gone downhill these past years. Not enough big and good enough games to satisfy peoples appetites. Whenever something releases that has been overhyped and is not as it seems it creates disappointment. The developers or should I say publishers don't care about the consumer and want to cut corners these days and release the game on a deadline because games these days require much more work and money on them. Back then they could delay lots of games for months or a year to sharpen everything. Now it's just release it no matter what and we will patch it later. As for trophies, people have less room to get frustrated these days as they get older, many of them can seem pointless.

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Metabolic-V said:

Does anyone know if they added requirements to the amount of notes you need? I have tried all the solutions in here and can't get it to pop at all but notice there are a lot of categories up top when you are looking that are still blank.  

Apparently 1231 is new note, completing the game gets a new note as well apparently.

Not sure if there have been any newer notes though

5 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Apparently 1231 is new note, completing the game gets a new note as well apparently.

Not sure if there have been any newer notes though

There are a ton of new notes from the DLC, no idea if they count but you can still get all the pop ups and voiceovers to work if you type them in they just don't show up in your logs properly unless you have the DLC. Guess I am just stuck with this one locked. Should still be able to get the plat once I do the Zoologist stuff so not the end of the world. Great guide though, thanks. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2022 at 1:28 PM, fragilehope said:

Thanks for the guide @Optinooby, very helpful! I only had the 100% Explorer Notes trophy to get and foolishly did the GiveAllExplorerNotes command. Deleted the save file, entered all of the commands, double-checked, and assumed it had glitched and repeated it another two times. Very frustrating.

It turns out there's one final Explorer Note you need that you don't start off with. You need to see the credits of the Story through which you get an Epilogue Explorer Note. As soon as I got that, the trophy popped.

If you're like me, starting a new game just to get the 100% Explorer Notes, put in all of the commands as instructed by @Optinooby, and then put in this command.

playercommand AbAscend3

This is the Aberration Ascension command. Make sure to capitalise where I have.

Once the ending and credits load, you should get that Explorer Note and the trophy will pop.

This just got me the last trophy i needed, was convinced it was bugged after inputting giveallexplorernotes command. thanks for the help.