MP still available?

Ravie_HD

• 2 years later...
50 minutes ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Can this game be completed with an idle alt account, or do you need an active player to finish the co-op missions?

You're best bet is to find a another player to co-op. Much easier with a boosting partner. Have you tried the game sessions page?

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

You're best bet is to find a another player to co-op. Much easier with a boosting partner. Have you tried the game sessions page?

Obviously I'll use sessions if I need a player. The question was can it be completed with a self boost.

To be more clear...does the game kick for inactivity, are there overwhelming enemy spawns in co-op, are there many two player interactions, etc...

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy

32 minutes ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Obviously I'll use sessions if I need a player. The question was can it be completed with a self boost.

To be more clear...does the game kick for inactivity, are there overwhelming enemy spawns in co-op, are there many two player interactions, etc...

There's no inactivity kick, but damn it'll be hard solo.  Esp the bombing run? mode.  TBH I doubt it's even possible solo

Edited by Dark_Overlord

On 3/19/2024 at 4:05 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

There's no inactivity kick, but damn it'll be hard solo.  Esp the bombing run? mode.  TBH I doubt it's even possible solo

Cheers, was wondering how intense it was gonna be. Thanks

Yup, I tried out bombing run, this does need a partner. It looks like stealth isn't really an option, and too many enemies spawn with limited bullets. Possibly if you have extreme patience, but probably wouldn't be fun since every time you get a part enemies spawn.  Two units streaming the game through Premium connected with no problem, so that's nice.

Overwatch also required two active players for the most part.

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...