For the time extend crew (possible trophy fix)

skin_it_up

So I done a lot of testing after 3 attempts I mite have found a fix if the trophy glitches on you backup save and make a new fresh save set it to offline mode and just concentrate on the elimination events it takes around 15 20h good luck just wanted to share my workaround 

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing! But honestly since this is quite time consuming to just get another shot for getting the trophy, i'd rather recommend waiting for a patch. The game has multiple planned dlcs so there will be definitely patches in the future which probably fix this issue. I'd definitely recommend creating a backup save with one or more elimination events still unfinished.

Edited by westersburg

On 08/03/2022 at 9:41 PM, skin_it_up said:

So I done a lot of testing after 3 attempts I mite have found a fix if the trophy glitches on you backup save and make a new fresh save set it to offline mode and just concentrate on the elimination events it takes around 15 20h good luck just wanted to share my workaround 

Ah did doing it offline work then? Nice to know! I might do this if I have time, but I'm also restricted due to not having enough space on my console! ?

32 minutes ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Ah did doing it offline work then? Nice to know! I might do this if I have time, but I'm also restricted due to not having enough space on my console! 1f605.png

Yea man only thing that worked I tested a lot  lol doing offline on a new save works just wanted to share this for impatient people like myself ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8.3.2022 at 10:41 PM, skin_it_up said:

i have one question do i have to play the game cpmplete offline with the ps5 offline or just the game offline ? for the trophy ? thx for youre help in advance

• 7 months later...

Appreciate this is an old thread but I think I found a better solution, or more accurately found someone with a better solution. 

I had completed all elimination events only to not get the trophy but what worked for me was relaunching each event and letting myself get eliminated straight away. After 8 events or so it unlocked.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I can confirm this is not fixed with the latest update as the trophy has glitched on me.

But I did try the quick fix mentioned above and started all elimination races without racing to be eliminated first, and after I did every elimination race in rookie (I did them online the first time and played offline since semi-pro so the other elimination races were raced offline), trophy and platinum popped. So try this before starting over the game! The career mode is boring enough already haha

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Urgh, did all elimination races in first place with objectives ticked and went through them again intentionally losing and....nothing ?

Edit: Knew ranting here first will eventually unlock the trophy ? After getting 1st and objectives in elimination races, going through them once again by quickly losing, I went back to the first elimination race 'Touring – Clio Cup – Event 1' and won the event and trophy unlocked.

Edited by FarfetchDoomer

• 2 weeks later...

Trophy is bugged for me as well. Tried redoing all elimination events by being eliminated, didn't fix it. Guess I'll have to delete my save and try again ?

EDIT: well nevermind, just started the game up for the first time since posting the above and suddenly the trophy popped once the save file loaded. Very buggy trophy.

Edited by Asimb0mb

• 3 weeks later...

Turning off the internet connection worked for me.

I had completed all the elimination events and the trophy did not pop like for most of you guys. Was grinding through the elimination trophy list and got a little bored. Turned off the internet connection while doing the Pro Muscle event 1 (race 2) and it popped! Possibly dumb luck but worth a shot.

• 8 months later...

Maybe late to the party, but this trophy also also bugged on me. Besides the quick fix doing in offline mode (which I didnt tested yet) I think I found another solution, but that might not be the easiest option for everyone.

I was playing GRID Legends on my PS4 and since yesterday I have a PS5. Then I transfered GRID Legends data/game from the PS4 to my PS5 to finish it there. Once that was done I started up the game on the PS5 and while being in the main for a few seconds it suddenly popped the "For the Time Extend crew!" trophy!!!

Maybe the PS5 is doing a re-check for the trophy conditions or so once a game is transfered what could mean this might even pop other trophies which are bugged in same way (could even be applicable for other games)

But like said, this might be the fast way, but you will need a PS5 for this :)