Update 1.06 and Rain Licence trophy patched!!

LombaxeI

8 minutes ago, LombaxeI said:

A-5 ; IB-6 ; IA-7 ; S-10 bronze medal

FFS we have to S-10 again? Even though I've golded it I don't want to do it again. Seeing how this is essentially an online game it should auto pop.

EDIT: Just did A-5 and it popped. No need to do the others if already completed

Edited by AxillarySloth53
Update
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, B1G-R3D-90 said:

They may have fixed the Rain Master trophy but it is still glitched beneficially.   I'm only up to IA -7 and it unlocked for me when I completed the test, yet I still have to finish the remainder of International A as well as S Class licenses.

I actually think this is intentional, as its not raining in S-10, just has wet pavement. I suspect you just need to complete A-5, IB-6, and IA-7. I can't confirm this myself as I did the licenses before the patch, but your experience seems to be in line with that theory. Would be nice for others to share their experiences.

2 hours ago, Im2Fast_4U said:

I actually think this is intentional, as its not raining in S-10, just has wet pavement. I suspect you just need to complete A-5, IB-6, and IA-7. I can't confirm this myself as I did the licenses before the patch, but your experience seems to be in line with that theory. Would be nice for others to share their experiences.

Rain Royalty popped for me after completing IA-7. I hadn't completed it before the patch and didn't have the S tier unlocked yet, so I don't believe S-10 counts towards the trophy, because like you said, it isn't raining, it is just a wet track. 

Parker

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Parker said:

Rain Royalty popped for me after completing IA-7. I hadn't completed it before the patch and didn't have the S tier unlocked yet, so I don't believe S-10 counts towards the trophy, because like you said, it isn't raining, it is just a wet track. 

Parker

Same here, I did A-5 and IB-6 pre-patch and did IA-7 just now after the patch for the first time and the trophy unlocked once I finished the event.

Edited by BlindMango