Legendary Armaments slightly bugged

xXNanaki24Xx

On 3/18/2022 at 0:08 AM, xXNanaki24Xx said:

Hey guys,

I'm just putting this out here so people who encounter this bug know a possible fix.

So when you collect your last Armament and the trophy wont pop for some reason, just go through your inventory and drop them (Leave) and pick them back up.

This fixed it for me after picking the Bolt back up the trophy popped. 

have a nice day everybody!

Please do NOT drop them, i tried that and lost a couple of weapons, sadly. Seems to be another glitch.

Luckily I had a backup save, so i loaded it up and put all my 9 legendary weapons into storage and the trophy popped.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2022 at 0:53 PM, Timo425 said:

Please do NOT drop them, i tried that and lost a couple of weapons, sadly. Seems to be another glitch.

Luckily I had a backup save, so i loaded it up and put all my 9 legendary weapons into storage and the trophy popped.

On 3/20/2022 at 8:58 PM, Baco_Lesss said:

Damnnn

I leaved them on the ground, 7 weapons gone.....

Thanks for the info, sorry to hear that.

I should add that I dropped one and picked it up immediately before dropping the next weapon.

I will edit my main post with the stash strat :)

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up for edited post

On 17.3.2022 at 11:08 PM, xXNanaki24Xx said:

Hey guys,

I'm just putting this out here so people who encounter this bug know a possible fix.

So when you collect your last Armament and the trophy wont pop for some reason, just go through your inventory and drop them (Leave) and pick them back up.

This fixed it for me after picking the Bolt back up the trophy popped. 

have a nice day everybody!

EDIT: Please note that I dropped them one at a time and every time I dropped a weapon, I picked it back up immediately BEFORE dropping the next one.

Read the thread for other strats and possible fixes like putting the weapons in your stash and taking them out again.

DO NOT DROP ALL WEAPONS AT ONCE

Dropping them 1 by 1 and picking them up popped it for me thx

• Like 1

I thought I was going to have to do a NG+ to get this Legendary Armament Trophy but apparently I was able to get it during my first run. Devourer's Scepter was my main worry.

Took down the boss of Volcano Manor before I was able to finish the Volcano Manor Quest Lines that sent me into the heart of Leyndall. Because I finished the boss too quickly, I was no longer able to do the final Invasion Quests. Even though I did this, I still saw Bernahl in Crumbling FA towards the end of the game and got the Scepter.

So, if anyone did the same as me and accidentally ended the Volcano Manor quests too early, seems like there is a good chance you'll still see Bernahl in Crumbling FA later on. Very forgiving of FromSoft honestly. ☺️

• Like 1

Take a look at this  as Op said quick fix.

How to Fix Legendary Armaments Trophy Not Working In Elden Ring

Also lot's of other Elden Ring Content...

Gamerintent55

The issue is people confuse the choices of leave and discard. If you choose discard you will loose the weapons.

Leave should work but the the safest way is using the chest method.

Edited by Finding-Two

16 hours ago, Finding-Two said:

The issue is people confuse the choices of leave and discard. If you choose discard you will loose the weapons.

You can definitely lose weapons if you LEAVE (not discard) them on the ground all at once. One by one I heard its fine, however.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 9:21 AM, Timo425 said:

You can definitely lose weapons if you LEAVE (not discard) them on the ground all at once. One by one I heard its fine, however.

It's not just a "can", but actually a "will". The game only remembers the 8 most recent items that you left on the ground. There are 9 legendary armaments, so if you leave them all on the ground at the same time, at least one *will* be lost.

So yeah, use the chest or pick up each one after leaving it on the ground.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

In a normal scenario, do I need to keep all the legendary weapons? Or is acquiring enough. I think I accidentally sold Leonine's weapon.

I've been wondering about this too, I think I may have accidentally sold one but can't remember ? Haven't quite gotten to the point where I looked through what I have versus what I'm missing. 

• Like 1