AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

7 hours ago, Septomor said:

Can you try this script. Do the race manually and at the purple banner, press the ColorP1 button, at the replay/next race press ColorP2. Those values you can overwrite in the script and it should work hopefully.

First, thanks for setting this up for the community.  Tried this with the latest script and kept getting stuck on the leaderboard screen. Once I hit ColorP1, it gets unstuck and then in a loop on replay screen where it starts the replay and then exits.  The first version works great for me still so I'm going to keep using that as its been more consistent for me.

Ahah, you're officially in the news!

https://www.everyeye.it/notizie/gran-turismo-7-giocatori-microtransazioni-guadagnano-crediti-giocare-577283.html (Italian site)

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/gran-turismo-7-players-fight-unpopular-nerf-by-grinding-currency-without-playing-the-game/

Expect more nerfs after this, they don't want you to grind, but to PAY xD

Edited by Lance_87

6 hours ago, RSteph77 said:

Yes but still ?, I also wanted a slightly bigger window too

And like Septo said, I did some debug with the pixelsearch function and every time I moved on this zone it appeared and bothered me

That's a good point. I have a 1440p 13" screen so it might help me after all!

2 hours ago, richtayls said:

Well if publicity like this https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2022-03-22-gran-turismo-7-fan-creates-credit-farming-exploit doesn’t result in a ban hammer then nothing will.

This isn't a bannable offense. At most, they'll reduce payout or implement something to make this not work(doubt it).

6 minutes ago, disco_potato said:

That's a good point. I have a 1440p 13" screen so it might help me after all!

This isn't a bannable offense. At most, they'll reduce payout or implement something to make this not work(doubt it).

If they want to make this not work, they have to only put the first race of panamerican championship at the end (third position) or like you said, reduce the payout. 

First of all Septomor I want to sincerely thank you for making this script and helping the community out. I wish we didn't have to resort to these things, but it's nice to see.

My question is that I got the script running on my PS4 Pro but it keeps going to the next race, not going back out to the world race menu to start over. I can be a guinea pig and help this project out, any ideas?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, happyclownshoes said:

First of all Septomor I want to sincerely thank you for making this script and helping the community out. I wish we didn't have to resort to these things, but it's nice to see.

My question is that I got the script running on my PS4 Pro but it keeps going to the next race, not going back out to the world race menu to start over. I can be a guinea pig and help this project out, any ideas?

I'm having the same problem on PS4 Pro.

I believe it's a timing issue since the PS5 loads into the second race faster than the PS4 (I can hear inputs attempting to be pressed far too early in the loading screen) but I'm still trying to figure out how to go about fixing that.

20 minutes ago, Ashesheart said:

If they want to make this not work, they have to only put the first race of panamerican championship at the end (third position) or like you said, reduce the payout. 

Ooof. I didn't even think of that. I was thinking more along the lines of how RP interacts with the game itself. Your idea is so much simpler that they'll probably implement it by the time I finish this reply.

22 minutes ago, happyclownshoes said:

13 minutes ago, yale70 said:

I'm having the same problem on PS4 Pro.

I believe it's a timing issue since the PS5 loads into the second race faster than the PS4 (I can hear inputs attempting to be pressed far too early in the loading screen) but I'm still trying to figure out how to go about fixing that.

Can you guys try this one for me? Ps4 (Fat) ahk  I put in the script comments where the load times should be, so if you're running pro it might be faster for you to change those numbers into smaller ones.

Edited by Septomor
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Septomor said:

Can you guys try this one for me? Ps4 (Fat) ahk  I put in the script comments where the load times should be, so if you're running pro it might be faster for you to change those numbers into smaller ones.

You rock. It worked.

I figured it had something to do with those two delays but I still had them set too low to clear the loading screen. I think the current delays you set for the PS4 seem about right on the Pro as well but others may differ.

Edited by yale70

Been testing things for a few hours now and my problem is that after the first race it won't continue so i hit ColorP2 then it will go onto doing this race again but then at final corner of last lap it just slows down and stops then starts spinning in circles anyone else had this problem and know how to correct it?

can someone please help me on how to set this up ?

i have downloaded all the scripts and got remoteplay running !! 

the only scirpt i can open ( use ) is the .exe one

the other 2 scrips for ps4 ( what i wanna use ) are not clickable as my pc has no program to open it

do i open the .exe one and change the script to the ps4 version ? if so how to change it to it ? !!!!

or do i click on the ps4 script ( without using the .exe one ) ? but like i said my pc has no program to run that

plz help

Edited by BTR-Legendix

I have an issue when it's trying to select the race and failing because I haven't completed the world circuit after it and it's trying to auto select the new world circuit championship. How can I edit this script to press left once instead of going right when its trying to select panamerica?

Edit: I have same issue as Patrickosan's post above. 
Edit2: Also experiencing the same issue as I3rand0's post when trying to go to the next race. Older versions of the .exe aren't having this issue for me. 

Edited by Its_Broch

2 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Okay mine gets to results screen and does nothing?

I clicked ColorP2 it went and exit then back into Pan Championship but car slows then stops then spins in circles on last lap, This is on PS5 by the way can anyone help please?

37 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Been testing things for a few hours now and my problem is that after the first race it won't continue so i hit ColorP2 then it will go onto doing this race again but then at final corner of last lap it just slows down and stops then starts spinning in circles anyone else had this problem and know how to correct it?

I'm trying to work out the reasoning, can you guys check what the resolution setting is for remote play when you start it up? 

24 minutes ago, BTR-Legendix said:

can someone please help me on how to set this up ?

i have downloaded all the scripts and got remoteplay running !! 

the only scirpt i can open ( use ) is the .exe one

the other 2 scrips for ps4 ( what i wanna use ) are not clickable as my pc has no program to open it

do i open the .exe one and change the script to the ps4 version ? if so how to change it to it ? !!!!

or do i click on the ps4 script ( without using the .exe one ) ? but like i said my pc has no program to run that

plz help

You cannot edit an exe file (unless you know hex editing and machine code, don't recommend trying to learn those :)

Here, I've compiled it for you to try out ps4 v0.51.exe

4 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

After finishing race and going back to the menu, it goes into WTC700 championship (last one) instead of Pan Am. 

3 minutes ago, Its_Broch said:

I have an issue when it's trying to select the race and failing because I haven't completed the world circuit after it and it's trying to auto select the new world circuit championship. How can I edit this script to press left once instead of going right when its trying to select panamerica?

Edit: I have same issue as Patrickosan's post above. 
Edit2: Also experiencing the same issue as I3rand0's post when trying to go to the next race. Older versions of the .exe aren't having this issue for me. 

If you're not finished with the cafe menus and it selects WTC700 as the first race when pressing down, can you edit 

loop, 6 {
		ControlSend,, {Right down}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
		ControlSend,, {Right up}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
	}

to

loop, 1 {
		ControlSend,, {Left down}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
		ControlSend,, {Left up}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
	}

and tell me how it works/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Septomor said:

It's possible, but it won't be something I'll implement. The first scripts I ever implemented for remote play were for FF9's jump rope trophy, and it kind of divided the community into arguments about earning trophies and skill. So I have some regrets about such methods involving skill-based trophies. These scripts for farming though are made so you don't have to lose your mind grinding, so I'm hopeful there's less controversy around the scripts this time around.

If you don’t mind can you tell me what did you choose for color 2, I managed to fix the purple color but now it keeps looping at replay.

Edit: I’ve tried picking the color of my flag it worked but not every time

Edited by Rakki-96

7 minutes ago, Septomor said:

I'm trying to work out the reasoning, can you guys check what the resolution setting is for remote play when you start it up? 

You cannot edit an exe file (unless you know hex editing and machine code, don't recommend trying to learn those :)

Here, I've compiled it for you to try out ps4 v0.51.exe

If you're not finished with the cafe menus and it selects WTC700 as the first race when pressing down, can you edit 

loop, 6 {
		ControlSend,, {Right down}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
		ControlSend,, {Right up}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
	}

to

loop, 1 {
		ControlSend,, {Left down}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
		ControlSend,, {Left up}, ahk_id %id% 
		Sleep, 200
	}

and tell me how it works/

Which file should I edit? The AHK only and just run exe?