Your opinion about the game!

playdemos1

Hi! ;D

I was thinking, i have this game a long time, but i never knew that have trophies xD

Yesterday i decided to give a try and see what is that "Welcome Park" , and when i won the first trophy i knew what that should be, so i get 100 % very fast, only the photo-puzzle can be more difficult, if you want some help, just send a message and i tell you who to get that easy :P

About the game itself, is just to try some abilities of your ps vita, i liked of some things xD

Edited by playdemos1
  • Like 1

I prefer New Paint Park B) You should check that out if you haven't already TC. It's another easy & free 100% for the Vita.

The 15-piece puzzle on this game had me raging tbh. It may be because I'm using a screen protector, but I had a lot of trouble moving the pieces around.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You mean take a picture of a load of numbers?

16by16.png

This was the only trophy i found difficult.

Man, even with this help i needed several minutes but now i achieved 100% :D

Nice little "Game" :D

I prefer New Paint Park B) You should check that out if you haven't already TC. It's another easy & free 100% for the Vita.

Thank you very much for this tip :)

Another 100% entry is welcomed in my profile :D

• 3 months later...

Don't know is it me or I think the touchscreen is kind of unresponsive where it's so annoying trying to swipe it or touch it where this is my first time trying this where I didn't know the game has trophies

I don't have that kind of problems. Which Vita do you have? I have the original edition.

BTW Welcome Park is the best game ever created (look at my profile pic ;))

• Like 1

I have no idea. I just got it from a friend that it was used but works good except the game itself of the touchscreen was horrible to control. I think it is a WiFi vita he hasn't told me what type of vita it is

Well it's very simple, does the PS button give light while charging (orange light) then it's the original PSVITA.

Don't know is it me or I think the touchscreen is kind of unresponsive where it's so annoying trying to swipe it or touch it where this is my first time trying this where I didn't know the game has trophies

Do you have tried it with a stylus (for smartphones) because when I do it's much more responsive.

• Like 1

Well it's very simple, does the PS button give light while charging (orange light) then it's the original PSVITA.

Do you have tried it with a stylus (for smartphones) because when I do it's much more responsive.

My friend is giving me the charging thing tomorrow since he forgot to bring it to me where I will found out if that's true.

I tried the stylus from UC while doing the mini game and it doesn't really work well if I try to swipe it.