Multiplayer trophys

Just wondering if I'm able to get the Mp trophy by playing split screen to trade with other characters/revive.

As I can't seem to connect to the games servers, I've toggled my net on PS5, and I've toggled the cross play to on  and reset the system.

And still it fails to connect - can't recall what the message prompt was how ever 

+Read on reddit that Gearbox had shutdown the servers for mantiance but that was two days ago.

6 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

If you get the chance…I highly recommend borderlands 3. It’s a great game IMO

My roomie has it. I watched em play it for a moment.

It's on sale ATM (20? 30?$ for the bad ass edition w session pass) so I grabbed it lol.

Might play it eventually.

After 100% Bl2 on Xbox 360 In the week it came out . Lol kinda burned my self on the games art style

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Speaking of multiplayer trophies, I had the trophy for all sidequests pop before I even finished them all. I had completed every quest and sidequest up to the last area complete.

During multiplayer while doing a side dungeon for a shrine piece I got downed with no enemies nearby (co-op, was too far away and i had blown myself up with a barrel). Rather than lose money, since saving for the inventory expansion, I saved and quit.

Upon starting the game and co-op session up again, BOTH of us got the all sidequest completed trophy. Very strange.

1 hour ago, Eienshi-Ita said:

Speaking of multiplayer trophies, I had the trophy for all sidequests pop before I even finished them all. I had completed every quest and sidequest up to the last area complete.

During multiplayer while doing a side dungeon for a shrine piece I got downed with no enemies nearby (co-op, was too far away and i had blown myself up with a barrel). Rather than lose money, since saving for the inventory expansion, I saved and quit.

Upon starting the game and co-op session up again, BOTH of us got the all sidequest completed trophy. Very strange.

It's not a gear box title w.o bugs

• Like 1