The Hardest Challenge in the game (Golden Goal Challenge) is back

SaffronBun82

The most frustrating and unfair Challenge, Golden Goal Challenge, is back in Fall Guys. Nearly impossible for the Infallible trophy but easier for the two other trophies "Low Baller" and "Down to the Wire" trophies. 

If you're going for the Infallible on this challenge, good luck. Beware because the randoms will ruin your streak, a lot.

Edited by SaffronBun82

Just now, CoaTi_Zer0 said:

Does the current event count to get the low baller trophy? As I won 4 times without getting the trophy, I would like to have some confirmation.

Yes, email support about the issue. A few posts up explains how to do it and they will unlock it for you.

6 minutes ago, Lion_Squid said:

Did you send them a video? I really don't want to have to make a YouTube account for a trophy :P

I was lazy and I didn't do that. They said they checked my account on their end and i met the requirements so they popped it for me.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lion_Squid said:

Did you send them a video? I really don't want to have to make a YouTube account for a trophy :P

You don’t have to as I believe they are able to check your account stats anyways if you send your PSN name and your support ID (Check ingame options under the profile setting). However it certainly helps your case. Took me less than 5 mins to trim and edit the clip of glitched game footage in ShareFactory and upload it. I send it to them last night and when I checked this morning there was a response in my e-mail, and a shiny new trophy. ?

Also I have to agree with everyone, this mode is god awful. No joke, it took me about 15 games last night just to get my first win, only for the trophy to glitch. While this mode is perfect for Down to the Wire & Low Baller, I don’t think I’ll be using it for kudos and qualifications. It’s too random and frustrating.

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

For the Low Baller just to confirm before contacting support do we require to get the point ourselves for the trophy to unlock or just our team needs to win?

No you don't. My team won but I did not score the point.
Contacted support and got a reply + trophy within 20 minutes.

18 hours ago, Big_Borba said:

I suggest everyone to open a request in the link below:

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Follow the fields to be filled:

• Your email address: your email
  • Subject:  Fall Guys Low Baller not unlock
  • Type of Issue: Bug Report
  • Actual Issue: Low Baller Achievement
  • What platform are you playing on? PS4
  • Support ID (optional): fill in this field, because it identifies you
  • Description: Explain that you have met the requirements for the trophy, date and time, and that it has not been unlocked. I also suggest that you save the video of when you qualified from the first to the second round and upload it to youtube... informing the link here.

The support for this game is really good... they answered me in less than 24 hours, and as soon as I entered the game the trophy dropped. The secret to fulfilling your request is to upload the video on youtube of you qualifying for the second round.

15 minutes ago, Evers_cl said:

For the trophy the teams must win o the player that score win it.

2 times team winning and no trophie

Contact support with the instructions above. They're very helpful and they popped the trophy for me within fifteen minutes.